[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjay098

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 6, 2017
Things getting interesting here. I know you are busy with coding etc. But making a Mir Guide would be nice, like maps, mobs, bosses, and things like what level you should be to tame specific mob, or to be able to shoulder dash on certain mobs. I know you know what I'm saying.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Fixed it for ya :)

On a serious note whats things like sub/boss spawn rates gonna be like? As in like 2 hours per WT respawn for example? lol

Also you might wanna get ontop of the chinese bots EARLY otherwise they just farm 24/7 n end up feeding the gold back to the main players who then end up having unlimited supplies, even if you have like a night time observer (GM) as thats when it takes place the most as when the majority are in bed in the early hours, its prime time in china.

My Job is late into the night so i will be observing as much as possible. Alongside other methods.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Sorry one last thing! Will there be a starter guild? This is always a great feature tbh! Gets everyone chatting and involved etc before they break up into there own guilds etc!

i love the idea of a NPC starter guild, estimating a couple hundred users on friday night would be great to start making friends and and rivals from day1 , maybe cap it though so once you hit 22/25 your kicked, encouraging groups to form and people to get up and go hunt for that WT horn :D

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Looking forward to seeing this server in action, my only concern is I am not sure how the classes differ from previous servers (such as Sins, Archers) and you say Taos have changes,
I don't want to roll a class (mainly archer) and realize its dogsh*t then get pounded by everyone xD

I know you don't want to spoil too much, but are you planning on giving us more info on the classes?

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Looking forward to seeing this server in action, my only concern is I am not sure how the classes differ from previous servers (such as Sins, Archers) and you say Taos have changes,
I don't want to roll a class (mainly archer) and realize its dogsh*t then get pounded by everyone xD

I know you don't want to spoil too much, but are you planning on giving us more info on the classes?

Hi LightBringer,

I am pretty sure xx69xx is going to give a sneak peak tonight.

-The Apocalypse Team.

GinkoTreeValley

LOMCN Member
Sep 17, 2018
Be very cool to see some footage later from the team :)

349 likes on the thread now-how can I like the thread to make it hit 350?

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
i love the idea of a NPC starter guild, estimating a couple hundred users on friday night would be great to start making friends and and rivals from day1 , maybe cap it though so once you hit 22/25 your kicked, encouraging groups to form and people to get up and go hunt for that WT horn :D

+1 starter guilds are fun :D

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Sorry one last thing! Will there be a starter guild? This is always a great feature tbh! Gets everyone chatting and involved etc before they break up into there own guilds etc!

We are going to have start guild yes, we will have this put in tonight.
Fixed it for ya :)

On a serious note whats things like sub/boss spawn rates gonna be like? As in like 2 hours per WT respawn for example? lol

Also you might wanna get ontop of the chinese bots EARLY otherwise they just farm 24/7 n end up feeding the gold back to the main players who then end up having unlimited supplies, even if you have like a night time observer (GM) as thats when it takes place the most as when the majority are in bed in the early hours, its prime time in china.

Bosses like WT we do not consider end game, so will not have a lengthy respawn time.
As Diablo said regardin bots.

Things getting interesting here. I know you are busy with coding etc. But making a Mir Guide would be nice, like maps, mobs, bosses, and things like what level you should be to tame specific mob, or to be able to shoulder dash on certain mobs. I know you know what I'm saying.

Sins and archers are quite similar with regards to damage outputs as you would expect. I think where they differ are spells. but hopefully the little vids tonight will help you decide :D

-Apocalypse Team

azzee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Sins and archers are quite similar with regards to damage outputs as you would expect. I think where they differ are spells. but hopefully the little vids tonight will help you decide :D

-Apocalypse Team

Archer seems to be having more defensive spells, how can they be similar when it comes to damage output :nightmare:

and about the group exp how its gonna be splitted as 2/3 or 4 players

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
question did you fix your shadow step from last beta?

as it seemed to loose lock once you shadow step meaning target would get away 99% of the time.

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can we download the game tomorrow? I want to try this server, I can't wait.

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
From what I have read the server looks great. Should have a nice old school feel with some added features. Hopefully certain people wont be doing there usual lets smash it for 23hrs day because we have no lives then act all high and mighty, but doubtful.

Would be great if changes need to be made, they aren't based on certain peoples opinions and the GM's do some investigations first. (y)

I have talked the server up to a few mates just want to get started now!
Slightly nervous around the class I pick as others have mentioned!

Perhaps 2 starter guilds to enhance rivalry? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.