Custom maps

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Just wondering if anyone is interested in having custom maps made for there servers,
Here's a small preview of my recent work. I won't be releasing anything I've currently done because they where made for somebody else.
I'm capable of creating custom objects and tile sets, you may notice a fair few in the maps below.

Wooma
GEzBsUR.png

few close ups here

Gi
vSTGB3M.png

close ups

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Having now looked, in detail, you know all my comments on these maps!! … The military encampment looks decent now its finished.

Reason why it'll be hard for many to top your skills.. you done this, like why even bother? Even Chinese/Koreans don't.. answer? because you care.

[INSERT SERVER TEAM HERE] Are lucky to have you and your [INSERT CODER HERE] has done you a solid with the editor, and am glad I didn't bother and let you, as you are the king, 10/10.

Don't charge you tight **** you'll get a military pension.

Reactions: iJam and Breezer

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The way he focuses on details its really heavenly.

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
Loving these maps I did speak to Chalice once about creating me maps but never got back to him as I lost the free time to build what I was doing but good to know your available too as I want to go down the more new custom map route :D

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
@Chalace, @iJam is waiting for you to jizz a load over these, so like comment hes getting desperate for attention before he goes off to Army.

I'm not ignorant! I just never got around to looking at them properly yet.

@iJam I know how much work goes into doing even one of these, so props on the dedication. Always been the most fun part for me. Keep it up.

Reactions: iJam

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Offhand I recall only Nightscare's server that used outdoor (custom) maps extensively for hunting on as well as caves.

Maps really get appreciated only if you spend lots of time on them, that is level on them.

That first map's doesn't remind me of 'Wooma' maps even loosely, S or N, maybe because of partial view only?