Avoid (Custom Medium Server) Inferno Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Important
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF;

Corruption
Dodgy Client Packets (Resolved)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
no server
As we all know server owners take from each others but almost only take the good stuff,not get you at this point About (Shinsu) and Thanks appreciated it :giggle:
no, server owners don't take from each other, scum take from other server owners, we take from the chinese and the korean there is a difference.

its shitty server owners like yourself that steal from other server owners that should be banned imo.

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Client has severe virus's, tried to allow it through windows defender it wont allow it so gotta disable defender.
this is generally issue with slim X files i guess.
Post automatically merged:

no server

no, server owners don't take from each other, scum take from other server owners, we take from the chinese and the korean there is a difference.

its shitty server owners like yourself that steal from other server owners that should be banned imo.
There is no difference because in both cases you take what you want,Server owners also take from each others don't deny it.

Also if LOMCN bans owners who take from each other, maybe 90% will be banned.

You judge me from my first server that hasn't opened yet and say I'm shity owner ! This indicates that you are a retarded person.

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
There is no difference because in both cases you take what you want,Server owners also take from each others don't deny it.

You judge me from my first server that hasn't opened yet and say I'm shity owner ! This indicates that you are a retarded person.
your using EE files lol...

and i would Love it if LOMCN banned servers from taking other server owners content but they won't, its my opnion on it and it wont change, and no i dont take from other servers.

EDIT: but okay remidi enjoy

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
no server

I dont care about this topic, server or Remedi but i stumbled across this.

What if you pay a coder to do some codings to you.
Then that coder recycles that code on other server.

Is that theft?

Reactions: Hurricane

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
your using EE files lol...

and i would Love it if LOMCN banned servers from taking other server owners content but they won't, its my opnion on it and it wont change, and no i dont take from other servers.

EDIT: but okay remidi enjoy
Yes I use EE files and I don't deny it and I put a lot of effort into it

Ban owners who take from each other? It's a pointless opinion don't say your opnions again because its place is trash lol

You dont take? But at least you're still using Euro stuffs and you're not created the files by yourself!! u Take the complete source and server files then put your sh1t on it

How are Tao pets? Powerful or weak? Any AOE Tao Pets?
Summon Skeleton hit AOE with powerful dmage and health depends on your stats.

Last edited:

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
this is generally issue with slim X files i guess.

How can you talk like this? have some respect for sanjian because his not a corrupt ****ed up gm like u are.

On your previous server (evolution mir) you put all end game gear onto gameshop once a few players got the kit, making all the time they spent farming it, irrelevant, face the facts u just want cash, once ur server isn't giving out any more cash u will close it.

Before you deny that you are taurus there are many things to prove that u are him, 1st off you talk the same way, 2nd ur mir server ads are extremely identical, 3rd u live in the same area....

I've got nothing to say other than shame on you, your not bringing new content onto the plate ur just taking it from lomcn and other servers whilst also milking the mir community dry. I despise people like u, they are the type to take from others and claim as their own, which eventually we will see coming from you, as your gonna have to trick the players again like u did in all ur past servers.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@Breezer open a thread to discuss. Same rules as last few avoid servers have been followed. Some have issues with it but our same response stands of if user wants to play it then we will facilitate that while warning users that want to avoid.

Stay on point please folks. If you want to discuss other topics raise an appropriate thread takes 2 seconds and lets you continue your conversation instead of them just getting deleted in here

Any questions around avoid tag (that we have already answered several times) I'll just delete but again welcome to start a thread and discuss in proper way.

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
How can you talk like this? have some respect for sanjian because his not a corrupt ****ed up gm like u are.

On your previous server (evolution mir) you put all end game gear onto gameshop once a few players got the kit, making all the time they spent farming it, irrelevant, face the facts u just want cash, once ur server isn't giving out any more cash u will close it.

Before you deny that you are taurus there are many things to prove that u are him, 1st off you talk the same way, 2nd ur mir server ads are extremely identical, 3rd u live in the same area....

I've got nothing to say other than shame on you, your not bringing new content onto the plate ur just taking it from lomcn and other servers whilst also milking the mir community dry. I despise people like u, they are the type to take from others and claim as their own, which eventually we will see coming from you, as your gonna have to trick the players again like u did in all ur past servers.
He doesn't respect me and I don't talk dirty like you.

i dont have any previous server QQ.

Do you prove I'm Taurus cuz i am talk like him ? You made me laugh hard,In fact, I talk like everyone else and this is pointless evidence.
I don't see that my ad is really like him, Your eyes look sick,(Live in same area ?) i don't even know who's this guy.

And this the last response to the rats like you because you are wasting my time.
Enjoy being ignored.

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
He doesn't respect me and I don't talk dirty like you.

i dont have any previous server QQ.

Do you prove I'm Taurus cuz i am talk like him ? You made me laugh hard,In fact, I talk like everyone else and this is pointless evidence.
I don't see that my ad is really like him, Your eyes look sick,(Live in same area ?) i don't even know who's this guy.

And this the last response to the rats like you because you are wasting my time.
Enjoy being ignored.
PMSL "QQ" you're clearly triggered Taurus u jobless bum , my eyes look sick? why thank you, I never knew u had a taste in men's eyes.

Speaking about "a waste of time", your whole server ad is a waste of time, nobodys gonna play it (except a few who wont even donate "QQ").
Its funny how you release your server straight after 3gena releases his, trying to rob players LOL. smart cashcow tactics there ill give u that ;)

Keep changing your identity and soon you'll lose track of who you really are my friend. Or actually nevermind i think its too late, you've went from Taurus to Vardaaaa whats next wooma guardian? proper clown u are 🤡🤡🤡 buddy :).

Anyways,
Enjoy ur shitty server while it still lasts buddy eventually u will be caught selling items in secret or putting end game kit in GS again.
you know the old saying? "Once a rat always a rat" - you'll never change.

• Haha

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Avoid all this BS by making it a prerequisite that advertising operators declare their servers use Game Shop items bought with real money and that they are needed for advancement in game.

Reactions: mistodon

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I dont care about this topic, server or Remedi but i stumbled across this.

What if you pay a coder to do some codings to you.
Then that coder recycles that code on other server.

Is that theft?
the only coder i use doesnt recyle code.

EDIT: i actually did ask LB if it was okay for pete to code for me the same system LB used in the past, and he gave me permission.

see what i did there?

Yes I use EE files and I don't deny it and I put a lot of effort into it
i doubt it.... it all looks like the same stuff already in EE when it was released then removed.

Ban owners who take from each other? It's a pointless opinion don't say your opnions again because its place is trash lol
its my opinion and on a forum im entitled to my opinion, isnt that what a forum is for?

You dont take? But at least you're still using Euro stuffs and you're not created the files by yourself!! u Take the complete source and server files then put your sh1t on it
im using the released source that was released publicly and is still available for everyone 3 odd years ago and changed it to match what i wanted. your clear lack of imagination is limited to adding items to the database and monster database... well done.

and you clearly havent seen my stuff if you think what i do is **** and yours is great? enjoy the cashcow influx and see you on the next one :)

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
the only coder i use doesnt recyle code.

EDIT: i actually did ask LB if it was okay for pete to code for me the same system LB used in the past, and he gave me permission.

see what i did there?

i doubt it.... it all looks like the same stuff already in EE when it was released then removed.
Open your eyes and look carefully then talk.

its my opinion and on a forum im entitled to my opinion, isnt that what a forum is for?
I didn't ask you to give your opinion on my thread.

im using the released source that was released publicly and is still available for everyone 3 odd years ago and changed it to match what i wanted. your clear lack of imagination is limited to adding items to the database and monster database... well done.

I also use EE source and server that been released publicly by iceman. I didn't steal it from his PC (lol), he released it to the community and everyone is free whether to use it or not.
At least the players will be enjoying my game unlike you, all you can do is changing UI and Fishing only lol (uh forgot u not even done it by ur self u was paying a coder) well done.

and you clearly havent seen my stuff if you think what i do is **** and yours is great? enjoy the cashcow influx and see you on the next one :)
your stuff that you haven't made by yourself ? i wont see it tbh and am i not think that i am great and u sh1t.
btw glad to see you change of yourself and stop attacking players you don't even know or seen anything bad from them.
in red.

• Dislike
Reactions: Sanjian