Avoid (Custom Medium Server) Inferno Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Important
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF;

Corruption
Dodgy Client Packets (Resolved)

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
The download links are in the main thread I forgot to announce about it.
latest.png

Last edited:

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
may as well delete the discord, **** server, u give launch day then change it two times!

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
may as well delete the discord, **** server, u give launch day then change it two times!
Why are you behaving like retards? you got banned from discord 2 days ago for being stupid and rude also I didn't delay the launch twice This is the first time I delayed the launch because I don't want to make the server live and it's not ready and there's more I want to add before the server is launched too, I don't want stupid retard like you playing my server and stop the drama.

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
This user has been warned for inappropriate language
Why are you behaving like retards? you got banned from discord 2 days ago for being stupid and rude also I didn't delay the launch twice This is the first time I delayed the launch because I don't want to make the server live and it's not ready and there's more I want to add before the server is launched too, I don't want stupid retard like you playing my server and stop the drama.
Its a ******* cashcow you muppet be honest with us, you delayed launch so you could add more gameshop items didnt ya :LOL:
I've seen your server anyway, it wont last longer than 1 month, just take ur donations and leave LOL.

I got banned from your discord cause you got triggered (like a kid) when i told your bumfucking boyfriend DarkAnus or whatever his called to go lick your arse and give you a blow job, dont see anything stupid in that, you'll be giving him items in secret when server launches anyway so why not remedi boy.

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian and Wummy

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
I agree lol, the server aint gonna last i done testing and i got through 70% of the content within 2 days lol but not 2 days straight thats couple hours at night 🤣
As I explained in the Discord several days ago to you, I will also explain here the server is in beta, this means that there will be a lot of changes and additions, and I have made everything easier for the players who will test so that they dont get bored and everything is fine now and There is no more beta version because I've tested everything myself and the last thing I want to say is if you don't like our server or anything about me don't bother your self in playing or typing sh1t just delete my discord server and client.
Post automatically merged:

Its a ******* cashcow you muppet be honest with us, you delayed launch so you could add more gameshop items didnt ya :LOL:
I've seen your server anyway, it wont last longer than 1 month, just take ur donations and leave LOL.

I got banned from your discord cause you got triggered (like a kid) when i told your bumfucking boyfriend DarkAnus or whatever his called to go lick your arse and give you a blow job, dont see anything stupid in that, you'll be giving him items in secret when server launches anyway so why not remedi boy.
Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk

• Haha
Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
this is generally issue with slim X files i guess.
Post automatically merged:

There is no difference because in both cases you take what you want,Server owners also take from each others don't deny it.

Also if LOMCN bans owners who take from each other, maybe 90% will be banned.

You judge me from my first server that hasn't opened yet and say I'm shity owner ! This indicates that you are a retarded person.
Remedi this is ur 5th server stfu

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

Rhasta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2011
Soo is this server going to be worth playing? I’m a Mir3 guy so never heard of this guy or his servers lool

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Soo is this server going to be worth playing? I’m a Mir3 guy so never heard of this guy or his servers lool
NO this server is an absolute NO, the owner is remedi guy who is well known to sell items in secret and is extremely corrupt, his servers are cash grabs, he gets like £50 then closes it the broke bitch so far this is his 5th server, play at ur own risk but know he will give items to players , and will close server a week or two after it gets launched lol.

@Vardaaa vardaaaa/tauruss/🖕 keep ur dogshit cashcow servers going, aint nobody gonna play em, this ur last lomcn account im sooooo happy, cant wait to see u advertising ur next server on facebook 😂

Oh god the minimum wage in egypt must be so low, the amount of servers u keep making and shutting them after getting a couple donations 😂 LOL.

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Like I said, I don't have any previous accounts or servers and I won't say it again and again (y).

Your hate makes me have some fun keep going rats 😂

back to topic...Sorry for the late update because I've been busy because of Eid and others in life.
There are some additions I want to do, but I want everyone's opinion..
Players playing solo, I think to make another city for them, there will be few caves in this city to help them level up faster and get some decent equipments/gold, also there will be some craft materials that dropping from there to make some amazing stuff to use in the future.
These items are not rare but they will help them a lot.
there's a poll will be in discord and will be deleted in 25 july about this addition.
Whoever agrees to this say his opnion in discord.
have a nice day everyone cya.

Last edited:

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
hi everyone,
there's a beta version will be released on 25th july in public for everyone who wants to do some testing and give feedback.
You can find our download links on main thread and Discord.

Last edited: