Avoid (Custom Medium Server) Inferno Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Important
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF;

Corruption
Dodgy Client Packets (Resolved)

Virusz90

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 28, 2021
I don't care who he is , the srv is well done. Drops are nice , xp is not bad, plenty of caves, bosses. Overall I enjoy it ,shame is not live yet.

Reactions: Hurricane

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
I don't care who he is , the srv is well done. Drops are nice , xp is not bad, plenty of caves, bosses. Overall I enjoy it ,shame is not live yet.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game and there's still more to come soon and sorry for delaying the live as I didn't expect it to be like this, I'm busy in my life atm and there are still a few things to add and I wont launch and leave it.

Reactions: Virusz90

Virusz90

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 28, 2021
btw , my char is glitched... everytime i log in,my char is invisible ( i need to hit tt in order to see myself and keep playing) also , my money gets deleted everytime i log too.

Virusz90

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 28, 2021
it's only problem with my main char , i have other character created on the same account ,and seems fine. i can see clearly how much money i've got.

ps: money is not the issue

the issue is that every time i log in to the main char, my char becomes invisible and stuck, cant move it at all.
also , my money in bag gets to 0.
and last , cant ride the tiger at all.

the fix i found is ,to use tt after i log in and i get into town,can see my char but money and the prob with tiger is still the same.

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
gold not glitched but you seems wasn't have the latest files,run patcher to slove all this.

Virusz90

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 28, 2021
sorry but i did run the patcher and still the same ,something bugged with my char specific.. all other chars/accounts are fine but not my main.

can you look into it? u try to log in to my char see for yourself, thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Hurricane and Wummy

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
Sounds like another 3Gena Cow Money Making Server

Just my Thoughts i could be wrong...:rolleyes:

Ok I was Wrong, my Apologies 3Gena lol.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: Wummy and 3gena

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
In this guys defence he doesnt type like you know who. He is a lot better spoken and..... just doesnt sound like him at all
I could be wrong but....
its called reading an english book.

or even better google translate

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Confused What Happened GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
sorry but i did run the patcher and still the same ,something bugged with my char specific.. all other chars/accounts are fine but not my main.

can you look into it? u try to log in to my char see for yourself, thanks
i've logged it and it should be sorted now just run patcher again.

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hello everyone, the beta is finished and I would like to thank all the testers for reporting bugs and giving feedback and i'll posting all the changes made during the beta as soon as I get some free time because I'm busy with my life and I won't launch now tbh like I said busy atm And I still need to make more additions,
regards.