Avoid (Custom Medium Server) Inferno Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Important
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF;

Corruption
Dodgy Client Packets (Resolved)

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
i've muted you from discord because you were pulling your **** out and spamming **** , it's simple if you don't like our server or any thing realted to my server just ignore it instead of this headcache,also you were saying mods are your mates ! does it matter if you have mods mates or not ? Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
If we're mates what's my goldfish called @Valhalla !? :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note with your server is now live @Vardaaa if you want to create an ad (can be a copy paste of this one) in the mir 2 server ad section so we can close this one in the Up and coming section(since it's a live server now) and good luck on the server

Reactions: Jev

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
If we're mates what's my goldfish called @Valhalla !? :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note with your server is now live @Vardaaa if you want to create an ad (can be a copy paste of this one) in the mir 2 server ad section so we can close this one in the Up and coming section(since it's a live server now) and good luck on the server
i've done this already u can close this bow,ty.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Thread Locked - Server now live - Good luck!
Thread Locked - Server now live - Good luck!

Sorry ignore previous post! Thread not locked! moved to server discussion so people can keep chatting about the server! @Vardaaa fyi

Last edited:

jacktrends

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2013
I Get Wrong version message when i try to play
have used auto patcher

guess its delayed?

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
you seems connect from launcher.exe ? if you , then try to connect from Client.exe

Last edited:

jacktrends

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2013
get the same message if i use launcher or client
"Wrong version, expecting lib version 2 found version 0"

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I would say re-download the whole client or at least the Data folder or the folder Map inside that (where libraries are), delete it and autopatch. But really should get the whole shebang, maybe you have corrupted or more likely incomplete download

Full client downloads fast, autopatch is much slower.

Given I am posting, I wonder if it would be possible to add higher resolution, at least the next one up, the 1600x900, 1366 doesn't allow me to switch to full screen on my monitor.

Last edited:

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
I played this server with a group of friends. we all geeked it. i will admitt. it was good for the first few days but things kept popping up that we wasnt sure how or why.

no1. Sabuk Wall a level 65 tao at the time. wiped out a full guild of 10 players in sabuk wall without taking damages of wizard/war/tao even though she was focused. Bugged plague skill was hitting silly numbers. but the tao in our guild wasnt getting the same responce. even though he had more SC. and the fact Said tao was running round like the flash/superman combined. GM said it was legit. ( Bullshit )

no2.
Kesha MoistFlange RazorStorm had several instances in KR's where you could not RT with a certain player being recalled beside them... out of nowhere. and the bang they would be pk'd or forced to TT.

no3 is the best one.
Kesha was asked to test with the GM around 1am-2am. But he was busy sorting out his new kit. ( just turned 80 ) he told GM " busy ask Ban to test. GM replied shitty from what kesha told us all. if i can get screen shots ill provide at a later date.

then a hour or two later kesha runs to EM ( Molten Rock Route ) hes half way round when a guild member asked for a buff. he switched to tao and buffed said member. AT THIS TIME. (BAN VIVE was in town )

he switched back to his warrior to only find Ban / Vive and The GM infront of him. he was then pk'd out the cave and GM claims he was testing PVP skills with Ban.

Now GM is trying to accuse Kesha of cheating as a last resort to clear his name.

The corruption on this server is bad.

Ban Vive And shaffer are the 3 princes who we all know will happily chuck money at a server.

This is my warning as a player who played for 2 weeks. Server is good but corruption is real

Reactions: Martyn

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
That **** only happens in the top player tier, among the ones who plow in cash to stay among the top few, don't see how much different it is to many other servers in past. Not necessarily to have to do with the label the server has.

I understand that Sabuk thing was sorted out, thing like that happen when it is not tested beforehand.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
what do you expect playing a server marked as AVOID? >.<

View attachment 27571

The server was given an avoid tag due to the nature of the gm in how we responded to reports of his client being detected by multiple anti virus software.

I looked at the code he was using and found some traces of an old backdoor hidden amongst the client’s packets.

The avoid tag will remain to show members that we advice against playing however if you do chose to, then please use throwaway details. Wouldn’t be too far fetched to even suggest running the client in a Virtual Machine.

Would be beneficial to hear anyone else’s story/experience of playing the server.

Reactions: Hurricane

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
I played this server with a group of friends. we all geeked it. i will admitt. it was good for the first few days but things kept popping up that we wasnt sure how or why.

no1. Sabuk Wall a level 65 tao at the time. wiped out a full guild of 10 players in sabuk wall without taking damages of wizard/war/tao even though she was focused. Bugged plague skill was hitting silly numbers. but the tao in our guild wasnt getting the same responce. even though he had more SC. and the fact Said tao was running round like the flash/superman combined. GM said it was legit. ( Bullshit )

no2.
Kesha MoistFlange RazorStorm had several instances in KR's where you could not RT with a certain player being recalled beside them... out of nowhere. and the bang they would be pk'd or forced to TT.

no3 is the best one.
Kesha was asked to test with the GM around 1am-2am. But he was busy sorting out his new kit. ( just turned 80 ) he told GM " busy ask Ban to test. GM replied shitty from what kesha told us all. if i can get screen shots ill provide at a later date.

then a hour or two later kesha runs to EM ( Molten Rock Route ) hes half way round when a guild member asked for a buff. he switched to tao and buffed said member. AT THIS TIME. (BAN VIVE was in town )

he switched back to his warrior to only find Ban / Vive and The GM infront of him. he was then pk'd out the cave and GM claims he was testing PVP skills with Ban.

Now GM is trying to accuse Kesha of cheating as a last resort to clear his name.

The corruption on this server is bad.

Ban Vive And shaffer are the 3 princes who we all know will happily chuck money at a server.

This is my warning as a player who played for 2 weeks. Server is good but corruption is real
you finished your drama on our discord and aimed to continue on here btw ill clear every thing on here too.

1-plague was overpowered on pk and there was 3 taos hitting it at the same time (horrible damage) , u can't count either cuz u were only 8 players on there and i didn't say it's legit i said the plague is OP and will be fixed next reboot so at the first of topic you seems coming here to lie and accuse sh1ts on me,

2- what's your evidence on what you saying ? not everything said is true, and i don't have really enough time to do this bullshit , you overthinking.

3-omg there's no line u have typed without a lie, this shows how dumb you are cuz i have logs provide every thing also have screen shot of kesha's reply and every thing happened lol.

ban , vive was runing same route , ban was infront of kesha and vive was behind and If he denies it, I advise him to go to the nearest psychiatrist to treat him.

at this time i've asked ban if he's free for some testing or not and he replied "i'm runing to em" and was on the half of the way and it took him few minutes to run, and i wasn't have enough time to w8 them to run to em and kill it , so i've teleported to ban and tested first skill damage with him few seconds later saw vive and kesha arrived and started pk , i've told them to stop so i can continue to test damage and go to bed,

and this player called kesha was accusing every one of using cheat if he's get beated by them and on the last few days he's aimed to run cheat and play with it but he seems failed cuz our system deceted him using cheat so sooner or later i was gonna ban him for this action.

here's 1 line of our logs for this cheater.
12:00:08, Kesha, Log Cheat, Using Cheat Program, Reason : Using speed hack

there's no corruption on my server as well and i'm doing my best on it to make it enjoyable for everyone and applying daily fixes and news.

You think there's corruption because that's what's going on in your head and I'd also like to make another important point,You asked me to buy a HealingCircle recently and I refused. Do you deny that too? If you think I care about getting the money, why would I refuse your offer and the other people who offered to buy items-levels?

hope i made every thing clear for every one and your time is over on our server go find other server and cheat on there , cuz im not leave cheaters flood our server.
The server was given an avoid tag due to the nature of the gm in how we responded to reports of his client being detected by multiple anti virus software.

I looked at the code he was using and found some traces of an old backdoor hidden amongst the client’s packets.

The avoid tag will remain to show members that we advice against playing however if you do chose to, then please use throwaway details. Wouldn’t be too far fetched to even suggest running the client in a Virtual Machine.

Would be beneficial to hear anyone else’s story/experience of playing the server.
this on my list to do next reboot to remove this code.

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
you finished your drama on our discord and aimed to continue on here btw ill clear every thing on here too.

1-plague was overpowered on pk and there was 3 taos hitting it at the same time (horrible damage) , u can't count either cuz u were only 8 players on there and i didn't say it's legit i said the plague is OP and will be fixed next reboot so at the first of topic you seems coming here to lie and accuse sh1ts on me,

2- what's your evidence on what you saying ? not everything said is true, and i don't have really enough time to do this bullshit , you overthinking.

3-omg there's no line u have typed without a lie, this shows how dumb you are cuz i have logs provide every thing also have screen shot of kesha's reply and every thing happened lol.

ban , vive was runing same route , ban was infront of kesha and vive was behind and If he denies it, I advise him to go to the nearest psychiatrist to treat him.

at this time i've asked ban if he's free for some testing or not and he replied "i'm runing to em" and was on the half of the way and it took him few minutes to run, and i wasn't have enough time to w8 them to run to em and kill it , so i've teleported to ban and tested first skill damage with him few seconds later saw vive and kesha arrived and started pk , i've told them to stop so i can continue to test damage and go to bed,

and this player called kesha was accusing every one of using cheat if he's get beated by them and on the last few days he's aimed to run cheat and play with it but he seems failed cuz our system deceted him using cheat so sooner or later i was gonna ban him for this action.

here's 1 line of our logs for this cheater.
12:00:08, Kesha, Log Cheat, Using Cheat Program, Reason : Using speed hack

there's no corruption on my server as well and i'm doing my best on it to make it enjoyable for everyone and applying daily fixes and news.

You think there's corruption because that's what's going on in your head and I'd also like to make another important point,You asked me to buy a HealingCircle recently and I refused. Do you deny that too? If you think I care about getting the money, why would I refuse your offer and the other people who offered to buy items-levels?

hope i made every thing clear for every one and your time is over on our server go find other server and cheat on there , cuz im not leave cheaters flood our server.

this on my list to do next reboot to remove this code.

The fact your lieing about a player is silly. saying kesha was cheating is a bold lie. your loggs are false. youve just copied alice or cnwalkers logs and replaced it with kesha you absolute joke.

hence 10 people have left cause of your corruption speaks a thousand words. and people that wasnt even in our guild cause they just know.

christ you have a player game gold and ingame gold cause a skill wasnt working lmfao.

show us your m2 logs off all actions that night then please.
End of the day Inferno your a silly man. whos been paid off. I hope to god. no1 else joins your corrupt server you weasel

• Haha
Reactions: Martyn

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

So we've gone from it simply being a matter of the owners reputation being a bit fishy, and known for dealing under the table and cash grabbing, to outright allowing threads that have potential hacking concerns and advice to run the clients in VMs...

So you are now just condoning these clients to exist in this forum to spread like fire...rather than just deleting them? Are you guys really sticking to your guns this much?

Just when I thought it couldn't get more ridiculous. I strongly suggest you change your approach before the forum just becomes a place no one wants to visit. There is always some element of trust in these files...if you're just going to blindly allow these to float about and have to make people think twice whether or not to run them...

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
So we've gone from it simply being a matter of the owners reputation being a bit fishy ... to outright allowing threads that have potential hacking concerns and advice to run the clients in VMs...

Your stringency and calls for purity would be more palatable if you put up a server and showed us how it is done, not getting similar negative disputes from your players.

Reactions: Hurricane