Avoid (Custom Medium Server) Inferno Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Important
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF;

Corruption
Dodgy Client Packets (Resolved)

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Oh god, not again.

Anonymous Egyptian guy comes out of nowhere and uses a server located in Germany to hide his identity.

4. Server owners who use proxies/VPN or any kind of tool to hide their identity may have their servers tagged as "Avoid" and their account marked as "Untrusted" in order to protect players from possible scams.

Also IP logs tells me he's either Remedi or someone close to him.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Almost 6 months not 3 but anyway, which rules is he breaking?
None, but allowing blatant cash grabs to advertise is just as bad as remedy popping up another new server. Just make a cashgrab warning, like the big red avoid one, stick it on anyone who is popping up servers every 6 months

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
None, but allowing blatant cash grabs to advertise is just as bad as remedy popping up another new server. Just make a cashgrab warning, like the big red avoid one, stick it on anyone who is popping up servers every 6 months

The avoid tag is meant to protect players from possible scams.

I don't see where's the scam in a cash cow. I don't like them and I wouldn't play them but they are nothing else than P2W games

Anyway, I'm not having this conversation again. If you think servers with heavy GG shops should be rejected/tagged feel free to open a new thread about it.

Reactions: mistodon

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
dont know whats wrong btw me and you but thanks for **** replies and comments about me.
Nothing wrong with me and you, you just happen to be the chap putting up servers to milk the community dry. If it was someone else I'd be saying the same thing. I just think mir's biggest platform, lomcn, should be doing more to make people avoid cash cow servers. Or at least stick a warning on them so people don't invest time on a server which is just lookig to make thousands in first month or two then GM looks to start the next server. 👍

Reactions: theduke

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Oh god, not again.

Anonymous Egyptian guy comes out of nowhere and uses a server located in Germany to hide his identity.

Also IP logs tells me he's either Remedi or someone close to him.
Hi @Alecs

yes I am Egyptian and all the IP I logged in from is Egypt since I made the account from 2018, and I have never used any VPN to hide my ip... and the German IP you are talking about is Our DediHost I just logged my account on it, and the server will realse at the same IP.
Regards

• Haha
Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Nothing wrong with me and you, you just happen to be the chap putting up servers to milk the community dry. If it was someone else I'd be saying the same thing. I just think mir's biggest platform, lomcn, should be doing more to make people avoid cash cow servers. Or at least stick a warning on them so people don't invest time on a server which is just lookig to make thousands in first month or two then GM looks to start the next server. 👍
why so toxic, relax dude.

yes 3genas last server was pay to win, but people actually enjoyed it? i enjoyed the PvP and the constant boss fights, fighting EM was a tug of war good old days.

His learnt his mistake from that, so why not give him another chance?

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
The avoid tag is meant to protect players from possible scams.

I don't see where's the scam in a cash cow. I don't like them and I wouldn't play them but they are nothing else than P2W games

Anyway, I'm not having this conversation again. If you think servers with heavy GG shops should be rejected/tagged feel free to open a new thread about it.
Like you said avoid protecting people from possible scams, what's wrong with my ad for tagging it as avoid ?

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Can some admins take a look at Ads Manager - I requested an ad a few days ago and still needs to be approved (y)