Custom Tiles (How to guide

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Well im wandering who wanted to make some custom tiles? Not doing em 1 by 1... i mean by doing job lot at once (except the fact you gotta save each one as .bmp after)

As ill be willin to make a guide, if enough people were interested. So if you are, ill post here how to.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
alright ill work on it on wednesday after i done college work, i also got like 25 object sets i need to sort out, and pt them into 12... =D, then build um.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
soprry i been playing tribalwars all day (cruddy webbrowser game) 4got to do homework also, WHOOPS! Anywho ill try get round to it, im just making up jinchon, old ice maps and Ship maps up, in a mir.set for people to use. Also im gonna be making loads, just finally made a univeral object.set which should work with any client, and doesnt conflict with korean one.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
soprry i been playing tribalwars all day (cruddy webbrowser game) 4got to do homework also, WHOOPS! Anywho ill try get round to it, im just making up jinchon, old ice maps and Ship maps up, in a mir.set for people to use. Also im gonna be making loads, just finally made a univeral object.set which should work with any client, and doesnt conflict with korean one.

Very nice work, Wond spoke your praises on MSN and I downloaded your map file and must say I am very impressed. Will definitely be using them on my server :ppunk:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Very nice work, Wond spoke your praises on MSN and I downloaded your map file and must say I am very impressed. Will definitely be using them on my server :ppunk:

thnx, its coz wondt cant make a map. He sent me his, and i found many errors :P. Although i know theres plenty of errors in those maps.