Dark Realm [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

VXRnotRS

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 17, 2011
deffo not working can another client be uploaded please. Wanna give server a go but i cant. Seems as if other are having same issue. Thanks

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
deffo not working can another client be uploaded please. Wanna give server a go but i cant. Seems as if other are having same issue. Thanks
im busy trying resolve m8 i post soon as sorted

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
is it up now? what is the ip if there is a new one as i did autopatch and nothing :(

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
is it up now? what is the ip if there is a new one as i did autopatch and nothing :(
server is up log in as normal just on top server ignore new at bottom

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

busy re uploading client taking longer than expected
you can use auto patch to get all files if dont want to wait thx

Last edited:

VXRnotRS

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 17, 2011
The auto patch is trying to get me to download 8 GB worth of data but the download link has 1.8 GB that's why I didn't want to use auto patch. Cheers

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
The auto patch is trying to get me to download 8 GB worth of data but the download link has 1.8 GB that's why I didn't want to use auto patch. Cheers
ive re uploaded the client should be ok now

VXRnotRS

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 17, 2011
still doing the same thing for me. says "unexpected enf of archive" when you attempt to open the file when it stops after 2mins

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

when trying to download with utorrent says "closed by peer"

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
why even bother playin this? its mir rev remake with no remake....bosses r hard as hell even BC mobs can 5 hit a 44 war lol.. thanks but no thanks

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
why even bother playin this? its mir rev remake with no remake....bosses r hard as hell even BC mobs can 5 hit a 44 war lol.. thanks but no thanks
never even played mir rev and im not forcing or begging anyone to play it lol
you dont like dont play its not rocket science m8 its a free server and you moan about it i think u need get out in the real
world tbh

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
i think i just got bk from work and fort id play.....and i think u need to make ur own server tbfh
if you actually read my reply ITS A FREE GAME u dont like dont play you lose nothing
how can i clone something ive never played or seen lol and as for make my own server lol just lol

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
ur a fool then aint u...never heard on mirrev lmao and u got the cheek to lol at me? yes make ur OWN server dont go rip jamie off with hes and change like 5 things lol.....just lol