Dark zone Reborn Server (new Part)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
create account allow now
start game will be open in Wednesday at 5 PM GMT

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
30 mins till live be ready everyone
Post automatically merged:

hi everyone
server live now

enjoy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zedina

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers crashed :(

lagged out 3 times in the past 20 mins , is this how the server is ?

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
servers crashed :(

lagged out 3 times in the past 20 mins , is this how the server is ?
server was never crashed mate was your side i was left my account online all the night and its never loged out

also you can ask who been online all the night

i was wake and see your messge in disco and answerd you at that time

also give me char name so i check why that happend to you

drakey

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 26, 2011
server was never crashed mate was your side i was left my account online all the night and its never loged out

also you can ask who been online all the night

i was wake and see your messge in disco and answerd you at that time

also give me char name so i check why that happend to you

I lagged out around this time too and couldn't get back on

/Evisu

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I lagged out around this time too and couldn't get back on

/Evisu
waried really as only 2 person said they loged at that time and chars still online from last night

will check host when i be at home

thanks for let me know about this

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
cant get pacth to work it only gives u the client part nowt else

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
(n)
started on warrior solo, lowest level cave (BC) has respawns so frequent I get locked in by mobs constantly (using HM @level 32) with the result I can't pick up any drops, warrior killing speed is totally inadequate

of course you can rt and then run about picking what others left on floor but still have to be lucky not to land into mobs after rt

not saying it is game stopper, just silly overboard

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
cant get pacth to work it only gives u the client part nowt else

autopatcher give you our exe if you click it patcher will start download files so be sure u have it in fresh folder not on any othere client for othere server
(n)
started on warrior solo, lowest level cave (BC) has respawns so frequent I get locked in by mobs constantly (using HM @level 32) with the result I can't pick up any drops, warrior killing speed is totally inadequate

of course you can rt and then run about picking what others left on floor but still have to be lucky not to land into mobs after rt

not saying it is game stopper, just silly overboard
dunno what your problem here mate as i see alot off ppl ok with this all what you say

also ALL cave have rs x3 for UC and for ppl can level as there no level caves in server only hunting area and some group caves

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I like that there are no level caves, you get +1 from me on that count

I suppose its ok if pple are after pure leveling fest. Mind you I always wish for more lively spawns but this is way too much. I was able to pick up just one pot in some fifteen minutes (or whatever it took to do level 26-32) and it was the one I happened to stop on as I tried to run in twenty steps from the entrance where you teleport in. After that I had to tele out from that same tile after I got bored because once I got locked in the spot, I never would get out of it except teleporting away or out of the cave. Is likely OK for wiz who does bang bang and the place is cleared, or tao who plants his skele in the bug entrance and it gets wave after wave of mobs spawned right on it (as I witnessed it).

Can't judge the server, just saying the first impression I got starting a warrior. If you can't pickup your drops, it takes the last shred of RPG element out of it. After warrior gets CHM, he can handle such spawns and be equal to other classes but I don't know when that is on your server.

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I see alot off wars play easy and they manged to level good where you said you have problem and the mobs not hurt war alot in there so I'm sure they Handel it good there also with ur drop u can pick easy
If you can make vido show me what you mean exastly be good to understand your problem

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
Decent server I would recommend for all High Rate lovers its worth a try tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.