Darkness server (inthebeginning server)

nemises

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
Inthebeginning server was hacked by someone with the char Nukleuz who made himself GM helped people lvl and gave them items this was the reason given for the demises of the server. Darkness is using the same files and is according to the GM the same people that run Inthebeginning, fine no problem there but just a little food for thought.
When Nukleuz left the server after hacking it i asked if i could have a run on his char his lvl 255 warrior which he let me do as it was closing anyway,
ID: nukleuz
pasword : Darkness
mmm a little bit of a coincidence or what ?
anyone at Darkness got an explanation or do we make our own minds up.

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
hey hey hey.

i suggest you watch your words lil fella.
ITB server had an update, tht update was made by me.
the update tht i added. was DragonSoul Server which was wat i made.
Dsoul went down, i helped ITB. ITB went down, i made a new server called Darkness. you spread **** like that again and ull know about it.

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
Hogx. u stole my files so i do not know how u can say nething.
ask Broken who mods these forums i believe. he knows i made the files.
i was originally Galastic on DragonSoul, ppl who played can back me up.
Dsoul then closed becuase of the hosts friends actions, which i believe i posted about a while back. i then went looking for a server to help with, rather than make my own. I found ITB, as ppl know who played tht. B4 after the downtime of ITB had occured, thts what i was doing, along with maps who made the original ITB files,(very basic imo), yes mine aint tht much better, but they progress from the orig. maps then put the server down and blocked me from msn, i had no further communication with him. i assumed hed take the updated files elsewhere and leave me in the shadows.
Thats when i made my Server Darkness, the name for the server was no password or watever, just a ****ing name i made up.
So if ne1 would like to try and tell me they know i hacked the server or ****.
then give me a good reason, coz i can assure u i can back it up.

nemises

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
well that didnt take long for the fish to bite not saying it was anything to do with you (myname) but the link has been made there as i said in original post bit of a coincidance (maybe thats all it is )
PS cough cough dont threaten me muppet
pps server down again whens it back up m8 cos its cool

Last edited:

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
yes i do think it a coincidence. my lil bro actually gave me the name. i didnt know tht some1 had a password of it.
well atm. the host is a bit busy, so ive no idea wen its going to be up im afraid. i dno how to get more ppl to play, other than try and get a good 24/7 host, ive tried looking for hosts, and trusted people for instance HogX but he stole my files, so a duplictate of my work has gone around, or if not yet, will do.
If ne1 can find me a good host for the server, i would appreciate it very much. i have tonnes of things to add to my server, but the server aint on so theres no point. im just gonna have to wait.
If nebody else steals my files. then so be it, just hope u think before u do it, some1 has put alot of work into server files, not just me but other server too. then people decide to steal them and take credit for them, its not on.
If i find a good host, and u steal then thats it from me. theres no point in making files of my own which arent my own if people are making dupe copies of.
I would host myself but im networked and dont have access to host on the main pc.

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
I stole your files? If you actually said..

"Mate, you don't understand. I was a GM on ITG server thats why you thought i stole files."

then maybe i would of hosted, but no. You flamed me right away and lost me as a host. I then deleted the files.

Search far and wise, you will-not find a server with your work on by me.

Idiot. I'm not really that low.

myname

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
yeh my bad i guess. ah well. not to worry. im glad u werent my host.

Edit: oh did i forget. i got some1 tell me that you asked them to host my files, which u took as ur work. dont ask me who, the thread is on here somewhere who claimed was asked by you.
so dont give me all that crap.

Last edited:

Turtle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
in a box
darkness server is just a 5 week rewind on itb from when it went down, nothing new was added... infact things were removed... and they became gms because of the testga command.....

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
Turtle said:
darkness server is just a 5 week rewind on itb from when it went down, nothing new was added... infact things were removed... and they became gms because of the testga command.....
lol basic error, oviously the makers dont have much experience if the forgot to take that out....

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
the owner of the files didn't know that it had @testga (maps)
the person who built the m2server was slippy.
which he knew full well it had the command and actually told people not to tell maps.
so there ya go. that ****ed the server up.

nemises

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
theres the final piece in place. This came from the hacker nukleuz that ive been keeping back for someone else to post slippy was the bent GM that lvled people and gave away items. This post is now finished as far as i'm concerded wot i knew has all been confirmed thx and goodbye.