DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The boss of the said cave drops the kit, the next cave up drop it from the mobs. You can still fully kit in the cave set to your level, its books thats a problem with drops.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
So your telling your frozen kit which is 360 drops in 360 caves ? i think not, not sure why your lying and why are you waffling about low level caves and kit ? its common knowledge you have other chars in game , everyone knows it , and you must think we were all born yesterday and your the only one on the planet who know about mir files , you can have your gm chars on and still log on with other chars , the gm characters can be put in a section in the files to become gm chars , whilst other chars can look normal , seriously you guys are unreal !!!

lol and lol mate why i need laying and ppl know what i said its the true also im been from yestrday just log in for few mins for busy irl and i see UC still same how we log in chars and why we need do this we not like othere gms log at few chars and dont think if you do this at your server or the server you been on it gm we not like you or who did like this

also what things maybe piff1 right on it the books drop its so rare as we work like new skills be so rare then when we add new skills the old skills (new skill inagme ) now will drop good and easy as what we do in our server like blade storm dark flame and tao field so now when we add new skills then new skill what in server now like Super firewall Adv TDB Adv SFB will drop easy

hope everyone understand what i was mean up

Combat power system

items now have a new stat CP
CP at items is a Base For CP

Combat power Can also Be gained From Bosses in Scrolls
That You Can use to Up Your CP Points (in Stats II window )

Top X3 Players With The most CP Will Get A buff Off

+ hp/mp + attk/+def CP Rankings Can Be Senn In Ranking List (K button)

CP Will also Be later Used To Trade For Items/ Enter Caves Ect

Ty all and Enjoy

Last edited:

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
dont have a clue what im doing wrong but i can only play game in full screen ive donwloaded everything for it still will only let me play in small screen every time i change it keeps f***ing up but good luck with your server anyways :)

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Reboot AT 5 pm server time
* add new group cave ( heaven cave) with new town for this heaven cave
* now new way to group cave tele npc inside caves you cant anymore can tele if all group members not near npc
* add new town for heaven cave ( this need 250 cp each player) also group leader need be have 500m in bag to can tele with group to cave
* remove world cup mobs from towns
* add new mp hp pots 1700 and can stack 30
* add evil mir system ingame to can test at live server by gms

alot more coming hope all enjoy with us

some screen shout

48n1t37.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

tx2AMRw.png

8amArfV.jpg

sNJpSTS.png

KZE4NBs.png

w9ks21c.png

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:05 PM ----------

reboot done and all add

* Update Notice 22/7/2018

1- add new Heaven Group cave with town

2- Remove Worldcup mobs from towns

3- super hp mp pots can stack 30 now

4- add new higer super hp mp pots

5- add EvilMir System ( for test by gms)

6- Guild Member cap 15 now

*working in some hunting cave will be add soon

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
stay clear of this crap if you can , the gms are complete assholes lol , especially nemo , very up himself , thinks he knows it all does not give a crap what you think , these sort of gms have been and gone over the years , and hes no different , everyone else is wrong and hes always right and has the attitude to go with it , hence why most of its server has gone to eden , hes also kind of creepy , he spends more time trawling through chat logs ready to pounce on you if you say 1 thing wrong about server or have an opinion that he does not like about it , even if you talk about another he bans you and calls you assholy , what ever that is ???? if you show this gm that there is a bug or an issue in server he tries to belittle you and claims its ment to be that way , and claims to have had the longest running high rate server in mir in the past 15 years , nemo is a complete idiot , there are better servers out there stay clear of this weirdo and his server :)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Lol longest running high rate. Ben servers lasted longer. And scorps servers are up yet.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
stay clear of this crap if you can , the gms are complete assholes lol , especially nemo , very up himself , thinks he knows it all does not give a crap what you think , these sort of gms have been and gone over the years , and hes no different , everyone else is wrong and hes always right and has the attitude to go with it , hence why most of its server has gone to eden , hes also kind of creepy , he spends more time trawling through chat logs ready to pounce on you if you say 1 thing wrong about server or have an opinion that he does not like about it , even if you talk about another he bans you and calls you assholy , what ever that is ???? if you show this gm that there is a bug or an issue in server he tries to belittle you and claims its ment to be that way , and claims to have had the longest running high rate server in mir in the past 15 years , nemo is a complete idiot , there are better servers out there stay clear of this weirdo and his server :)

first thing i see nemo was right when he was posted at ** group and asnwer alot off you

also he said he been played for 15 years old and he never see alot off high rate server been up for long and with how we lead our server

also there server rules not allowd talk about anothere server in chat or in the server and i think you broke this rules so stop lie at ppl here

more things we was all the time get alot off feedback for server and we was lesn to all players but some players like you need everything easy and free without spend more time in hunting or play game as what should be lol

how you need get more level after 300 easy and free ?

if any owner off any server can allow this in they server and give easy level items stuff etc..... can post and say yes i can lol

dunno how you need enjyoing playing if you need get everything easy and fast

also iceman before you post here see yourself first ( courrpt gm ) and yes ben was cow server owner we know that

also up with 0 user ****

Reactions: zedina

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
right after struggling to understand a single word of that im gonna try and figure out how to ermm answer this ,
to stop the mention of another server on your poorly put together server is amusing have security issues ?
in regards to i want everything easy you really are that dumb you idiot lol , i have the highest tao on game and i did my leveling the hard way before you put in more leveling caves for the noobs crying it was to hard to level !!
I have never requested anything OH sorry i merely asked if you are gonna put in any leveling caves for 400+ even though i was already 418 , but guess what you couldn't even do that right , and when you were questioned about it , your response was it was ment that way , when you clearly forgot to mention it was lower exp than a rb cave but yet people fork money and gg out to find out !!!
That was after half your server had left because they couldnt put up with your crap anymore lol
At least get your facts right before you stumble onto here with your badly broken english and try to come up with an excuse as to why your creepy and why you think your always right and why 80% of server left because they cannot stand you !!
Ask every single person who has left your server and ask them why they left and every single one of them will say BECAUSE OF NEMO !!!
your a weirdo and a creepy one at that !!!
And your response as to why you dont like eden being mentioned is because you claim they are corrupt , really it seems your ego is abit inflated , or is it because they know how to run a decent server , not like the immature jokes called gms on darkzone lol !!!

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
right after struggling to understand a single word of that im gonna try and figure out how to ermm answer this ,
to stop the mention of another server on your poorly put together server is amusing have security issues ?
in regards to i want everything easy you really are that dumb you idiot lol , i have the highest tao on game and i did my leveling the hard way before you put in more leveling caves for the noobs crying it was to hard to level !!
I have never requested anything OH sorry i merely asked if you are gonna put in any leveling caves for 400+ even though i was already 418 , but guess what you couldn't even do that right , and when you were questioned about it , your response was it was ment that way , when you clearly forgot to mention it was lower exp than a rb cave but yet people fork money and gg out to find out !!!
That was after half your server had left because they couldnt put up with your crap anymore lol
At least get your facts right before you stumble onto here with your badly broken english and try to come up with an excuse as to why your creepy and why you think your always right and why 80% of server left because they cannot stand you !!
Ask every single person who has left your server and ask them why they left and every single one of them will say BECAUSE OF NEMO !!!
your a weirdo and a creepy one at that !!!
And your response as to why you dont like eden being mentioned is because you claim they are corrupt , really it seems your ego is abit inflated , or is it because they know how to run a decent server , not like the immature jokes called gms on darkzone lol !!!

i will not say anything wrong here and start abuse as u abuse us and called us idiot like you lol

and about new level cave this person was talk he cant understand this

1- rebirth cave have more exp more than normal cave and rebirth cave also for rebirth players only so normal players cant use it lol so should be have more exp not like normal cave

2- level cave for all players normal or rebirth players then they will be have less exp from normal

that mean rebirth cave 380 will be have more than level cave 400 (this cave for all players) exp

also ppl come and ppl leave that up for players not for us they free to go anywhere

as i said server rules not allowd talk about anothere server you not like dont log in that simple this will say everytime

and i think nemo know good what he doing and this hes files and hes code and hes work so dont think so he will do wrong to hes work

end off the day enjoying where you want play end off store here

thanks for your feedback

edit: not have to ask anyone here as we see everything and know everything ( this will never happen to make what every single player want we made server as how we want and how we see )

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i will not say anything wrong here and start abuse as u abuse us and called us idiot like you lol

and about new level cave this person was talk he cant understand this

1- rebirth cave have more exp more than normal cave and rebirth cave also for rebirth players only so normal players cant use it lol so should be have more exp not like normal cave

2- level cave for all players normal or rebirth players then they will be have less exp from normal

that mean rebirth cave 380 will be have more than level cave 400 (this cave for all players) exp

also ppl come and ppl leave that up for players not for us they free to go anywhere

as i said server rules not allowd talk about anothere server you not like dont log in that simple this will say everytime

and i think nemo know good what he doing and this hes files and hes code and hes work so dont think so he will do wrong to hes work

end off the day enjoying where you want play end off store here

thanks for your feedback

edit: not have to ask anyone here as we see everything and know everything ( this will never happen to make what every single player want we made server as how we want and how we see )

I find it funny where you say * I think nemo know good what he doing* YOU ARE NEMO!!! lmao you think i'm stupid or something lool? and another thing that make's you sound creepy too as i said before *edit: not have to ask anyone here as we see everything and know everything ( this will never happen to make what every single player want we made server as how we want and how we see )* <<<< creepy!! so i will leave you to stalk chat log's and do what ever...you have killed your server...Oh and on a side note, you are top convo on eden because ur and idiot as u can't GM a server, and ur attitude toward's player's stink's...goodbye

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
I find it funny where you say * I think nemo know good what he doing* YOU ARE NEMO!!! lmao you think i'm stupid or something lool? and another thing that make's you sound creepy too as i said before *edit: not have to ask anyone here as we see everything and know everything ( this will never happen to make what every single player want we made server as how we want and how we see )* <<<< creepy!! so i will leave you to stalk chat log's and do what ever...you have killed your server...Oh and on a side note, you are top convo on eden because ur and idiot as u can't GM a server, and ur attitude toward's player's stink's...goodbye

here mikey and this post was reported as u abuse us

we killed our server then dont come and play end off the day

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
first thing i see nemo was right when he was posted at ** group and asnwer alot off you

also he said he been played for 15 years old and he never see alot off high rate server been up for long and with how we lead our server

also there server rules not allowd talk about anothere server in chat or in the server and i think you broke this rules so stop lie at ppl here

more things we was all the time get alot off feedback for server and we was lesn to all players but some players like you need everything easy and free without spend more time in hunting or play game as what should be lol

how you need get more level after 300 easy and free ?

if any owner off any server can allow this in they server and give easy level items stuff etc..... can post and say yes i can lol

dunno how you need enjyoing playing if you need get everything easy and fast

also iceman before you post here see yourself first ( courrpt gm ) and yes ben was cow server owner we know that

also up with 0 user ****

hmmm, just read this... dnno how u can say Ben’s server was pure cash cow as it had a much higher usercount than yours was on the 100’s when it came out, have you ever even hit 50? Also I’m sure many people like his server cause it was a decent high rate, not the best but the only good one out there for a while... compared to yours when I played, u had to donate or spend about 2 weeks camping for gg lmao, who does that.... and speaking about iceman, he’s contributed more than you, Doesn’t ban people instantly or kick them if they give negative feedback ahahahhaa

and who’s 0 user? Lmao Ben’s closed down ages ago, and I’m sure when everyone quit his server he still had more players than you’d ever have :S

and if iceys corrupt why ur members gone to edens :S

P.s will u ban me if I Pk donaters? Ahahahhahahaha

forgot

LOMCN Member
Apr 26, 2018
Just putting this out there, if you're thinking for leaving darkzone for another server ie edens elite make sure you don't use the same log in details (should go without saying, i know) as one of the gm's from darkzone decided to log onto my account this afternoon. Before you try and deny it nemo/mikey i've only ever used those credentials on your server. Not cool dude.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Just putting this out there, if you're thinking for leaving darkzone for another server ie edens elite make sure you don't use the same log in details (should go without saying, i know) as one of the gm's from darkzone decided to log onto my account this afternoon. Before you try and deny it nemo/mikey i've only ever used those credentials on your server. Not cool dude.

**** just got real :S char name and lvl?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
here mikey and this post was reported as u abuse us

we killed our server then dont come and play end off the day

Get a grip no abuse has been said on this post..and that is not Mikey as i can tell by the language barrier.. and they way you spell things LMAO don't forget you write on f b..so stop making yourself look silly now isit! And I DON'T PLAY UR SERVER...

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

we never use this for anyone lol also what was your id in dark zone if this true

also owner off eden can show log ip for your account in hes server and prove to all who was in your char

so stop talking anything was not happend now need lomcn owner too check this post and prove to us from eden owner lol

heaters start now

keep going

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Get a grip no abuse has been said on this post..and that is not Mikey as i can tell by the language barrier.. and they way you spell things LMAO don't forget you write on f b..so stop making yourself look silly now isit! And I DON'T PLAY UR SERVER...

not you not play we not let you play our server in that account cuz its been banded from that day lol

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
god your really that dumb nemo , your one of the worst gms out there , and as for heaters start now ? ( feeling the cold shoulder ? )
you claim to be something your not and the now people are airing there thoughts on your server your starting to cry to admin that abuse is happening , awwww bless , upset that you cant ban people like you can on your corrupt server ?
your the poorest excuse for a creepy weirdo gm than anyone i have ever known , and now your user count prooves it , you think so highly of yourself on your badly put together server that its pouring out onto lomcn lmao , and yet your know logging into other peoples accounts on eden , you truly are pathetic , people saw you for what you are A WEIRDO , and left the server for something a whole lot better !!!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
You can check my ip all day. I dont need to hide any where. And when you can prove its not me. You can shove it where tge sun dobt shine. I made a comment on server up time nothing more.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
You can check my ip all day. I dont need to hide any where. And when you can prove its not me. You can shove it where tge sun dobt shine. I made a comment on server up time nothing more.

he was talk about othere