DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
You can check my ip all day. I dont need to hide any where. And when you can prove its not me. You can shove it where tge sun dobt shine. I made a comment on server up time nothing more.

can you plz read again what i wrote up

ToUgHGuY

Legend
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2018
This Server has the worst GM ever (Nemo), ive never seen anything like it in all my years of playing mir when ever there is any sort of issue instead of talking about it or trying to sort it he bans you,if you even mention another server whilst online he bans you. To top it all off hes now decided to use people details from DarkZone to hack other chars on different servers. Such a low life please stay clear of this server

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
this server has the worst gm ever (nemo), ive never seen anything like it in all my years of playing mir when ever there is any sort of issue instead of talking about it or trying to sort it he bans you,if you even mention another server whilst online he bans you. To top it all off hes now decided to use people details from darkzone to hack other chars on different servers. Such a low life please stay clear of this server

agreed 100 %

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
This Server has the worst GM ever (Nemo), ive never seen anything like it in all my years of playing mir when ever there is any sort of issue instead of talking about it or trying to sort it he bans you,if you even mention another server whilst online he bans you. To top it all off hes now decided to use people details from DarkZone to hack other chars on different servers. Such a low life please stay clear of this server

heaters will keep saying that lol we know the true here so keep going heaters

back to server update now :

new Eid event will be in server in few days

enjoy all

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers on its way down the pan , these posts just proove it !!

Last edited:

ToUgHGuY

Legend
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2018

enjoy all

Trust me when i say no-one is "hating" lmao your server is **** and dead we dont care about your server we care about the fact you are abusing your power as a server gm by using peoples details to hack them on other servers

*Ps* - Just noticed you said Heaters not haters so ermmm yeah il just leave everyone with that. il just keep heaters i guess? what ever that means.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

enjoy all

That all u can say :L? Heaters will hate? Clearly you know what you do but deny it, also why don’t you pay for some English lessons :/

---------- Post Merged at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:23 AM ----------

servers on its way down the pan , these posts just proove it !!

Well he’s not English that’s for sure so he can’t keep up, nicest most possible way I can say if,

**** sake even supernova is better than this **** server lmao and the gm ain’t even hit puberty a fink lol

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Server gone from peaking at 50 to peaking at 20. If you can't see Nemo is a massive problems your deluded. I tried to explain to him X3 pots was only giving 2.5X and X4 was giving X3 exp he just argued and then chat banned me. Massive idiot but no point trying to argue it lol

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Server GM is on Edens Elite and trying all the username and passwords from darkzone to see if used again on there.
Forgot i even gave this server a try and made a noob with my darkzone details and it was hacked and had items moved.

Got my stuff back no drama atall, But thought i would let everyone know just incase you forgot you even played this server and used the same login details..

Sad days when GM's are that corrupt

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Server GM is on Edens Elite and trying all the username and passwords from darkzone to see if used again on there.
Forgot i even gave this server a try and made a noob with my darkzone details and it was hacked and had items moved.

Got my stuff back no drama atall, But thought i would let everyone know just incase you forgot you even played this server and used the same login details..

Sad days when GM's are that corrupt

im asking iceman owner off eden and asking tai owner off lomcn to prove this all

as im sure none off us been use any id or pass to any players in our server to othere server

so stop laying here and talk **** about us like that we never and we will never use players details in othere server or try hack anyone lol why we need do this ?

really when some stupid ppl start talk like that that prove to us they wrong

also arky if im remember old dark zone owner told me some names was they try charge back after they got they stuff and you one off that names last years so stop laying here

ice man can prove in screen any ip from me and from nemo ip if they log at hes server with any off yours id who ever also

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
ive got the IP address that was used, but no one actually said it was you. Just the 6 people that have had their account logged on to and robbed all claim they had the same username/password as they did on DarkZone. Doesn't prove nothing so wont be no finger pointing, however I do advise everyone to change their passwords as these details are coming from somewhere.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
ive got the IP address that was used, but no one actually said it was you. Just the 6 people that have had their account logged on to and robbed all claim they had the same username/password as they did on DarkZone. Doesn't prove nothing so wont be no finger pointing, however I do advise everyone to change their passwords as these details are coming from somewhere.

you sure 100% they only used this id and pass in darkzone ?

stop be idiot here there more server on they sure use same id and pass as they did here use in where ever in your server or mine or othere server

also this stupid things someone use in all server same id and pass

im sure 100% and swear this wasn't from our side as we never do this to anyone

so be sure from your info storm before you start talk about ppl wrong things

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

stop be idiot here there more server on they sure use same id and pass as they did here use in where ever in your server or mine or othere server

Love how stormhero ain’t even slating you and your calling him an idiot, what a lad

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

i did say their claims prove nothing...
Also did say i wasn't pointing the finger at anyone.
Much love <3

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

^^ See this, Storm was respectful and very well mannered and you come back calling him and idiot Etc... This is why your server is dead as ****.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lol thats some rule.

Indeed it is , even if it is in jibberish , it sounds like something you would throw together when drunk , but then again both gms on darkzeone are complete idiots anyway :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Wow that afraid to lose their users you cant talk of other servers XD

chirea

LOMCN Member
Mar 9, 2010
Nemo,you are the biggest error,bug,problem on server.Server is going down because of that.Think about fixing yourself and try to respect other players and treat them as such.Good luck with server or what is last of it.

Last edited:

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

nazTY.jpg