DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

lorand

LOMCN Member
Jul 22, 2006
i have a little problem .. why i cant see what i type ingame ?!?! i press enter .. typing and cant see .. and press enter one more time and then i see the result what i type :))

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i have a little problem .. why i cant see what i type ingame ?!?! i press enter .. typing and cant see .. and press enter one more time and then i see the result what i type :))
That's a general problem some people have after a Windows 10 update. No fix but to change to window mode

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
now the gm is considering a wipe to bring back more people lol , shame he will always be an asshole and people already know it lol the idiot banned my account for chatting to someone about another server , he has insecurity issues , the guys a complete waste of life lol , he really has know clue why his servers gone down the pan , and yet people have told him why and he ignored them and pretends he does now know , people like him running servers puts mir servers in a bad light , hopefully he will close down his joke of a server and f**k off :)

Last edited:

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Well i start this game get into character select then it closes automatically once i go into my character? whats going on

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Well i start this game get into character select then it closes automatically once i go into my character? whats going on
I think you use any cheat program or any auto click program that happend to me when I was using my click muse program so I closed it and work fine for me

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
Server is dead as fk .. Im only 1 on.. As for wipe .. That wont do sht..

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
nemo killed the server with his attitude , everyone tried to help him and he thought he knew best , and now whats left of his server is his own fault :(

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Nemo had nothing with kill the server he was been work hard with me all the time coding scripted everything and he did hard work for 1 years in files and code but we cant make everyone be happy also this server was clean from everything

anyway in few days server will going offline for week or more we doing alote off change and we will back better from before

thanks for everyone was playing and everyone still playing

owner and founder Mikey

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Nemo had nothing with kill the server he was been work hard with me all the time coding scripted everything and he did hard work for 1 years in files and code but we cant make everyone be happy also this server was clean from everything

anyway in few days server will going offline for week or more we doing alote off change and we will back better from before

thanks for everyone was playing and everyone still playing

owner and founder Mikey

Good luck and even with all my rants i have expressed my thoughts and concerns to both gms and to hold my hands up they have listened and taken on board some great feedback and i will say good luck with the relaunch and cya when its done :)

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
server been wiped now need some tester to test few things before we put server a live again and all will be start from 0 will post in new post all update and change

hope all come and give it a chance again

Edit : pm me if you want help us with test

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Nemo's attitude toward players was 100% the down fall of this server, it was peaking at around 50 users at a time, untill the massive arguement after donters found out they was getting 150% for X3 and 200% for X4 pots he lost about 10 users then, then slowly drain down to what it is now over the last few months, shame tbh got that 3H sort of feel off this server.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Nemo's attitude toward players was 100% the down fall of this server, it was peaking at around 50 users at a time, untill the massive arguement after donters found out they was getting 150% for X3 and 200% for X4 pots he lost about 10 users then, then slowly drain down to what it is now over the last few months, shame tbh got that 3H sort of feel off this server.

tbh you not understand only want fight with ppl how they got rappid as you said before if on ex pots wrote give 150% and 200 % lol name was only put x3 and x4 only for short name off the exp and he told you all off the time this but you and some players not understand what he mean as its was hard to change name for exp pot from x3 and x4 to 150% or 200% with all drop files

so if you know good what u buy then you know what he was said its true and all off this did it iceman as i know 100% to make all this problem with nemo and our players for let DR die put he faild with this

as nemo said and me said too for you guys this exp pots was have wrote on it what it give and if you check price for 100% and 90% price you will find the x3 x4 almost same price only high for litile gg so that mean its right but was the problem with name only

so this dont think big problem to all the time fight and fight mr biff1

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
so if you know good what u buy then you know what he was said its true and all off this did it iceman as i know 100% to make all this problem with nemo and our players for let DR die put he faild with this.

Are you saying i made all the problems for your server?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
so if you know good what u buy then you know what he was said its true and all off this did it iceman as i know 100% to make all this problem with nemo and our players for let DR die put he faild with this.

Are you saying i made all the problems for your server?

im talking about this exp pot problem as alote off who come to me all said this all from you iceman and tbh im not care for you

this all end now so who need test can pm me

and this post close now so if any admin close this and new post will come with new infoo soon #

thanks for playing and wait us with next part off dark zone reborn server