DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Reboot in 15 mins (Notes)
Remove happy boxes
players will now drop in goodluck maps
players can now drop in warzone part 1 (map b4 darkzonecastle)
new war sill electriod blast in game
new tao escape skill portal in game
some other small fixes

ty all

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Just getting black screen when i try to log on, was working fine the other day :S

Open it up as Windowed mode and load the game in windowed mode -- once in game hit Alt+enter to full screen and it will work.

I get a black screen if i try and open in fullscreen which is really odd.

Hope that helps although havent played this server since forever.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Finding it really easy to get skill drops, probs one of the easiest servers to get full skills for your level.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Finding it really easy to get skill drops, probs one of the easiest servers to get full skills for your level.

Skills like super FW and adv tdb etc? What dropped you those

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Skills like super FW and adv tdb etc? What dropped you those

He's most likely talking about curse / ff / pc stuff like that, they are common. Super fw / adv tdb / adv sfb / electro blaze etc etc if hes getting them drop please let me know where lol, me and a small group of player are the only people who can do all the GoodLuck bosses so we get so many chances at skills and have only ever seen electroblaze drop out of like 200+ goodlucks i-v not sure if they have better drop rates going up.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
He's most likely talking about curse / ff / pc stuff like that, they are common. Super fw / adv tdb / adv sfb / electro blaze etc etc if hes getting them drop please let me know where lol, me and a small group of player are the only people who can do all the GoodLuck bosses so we get so many chances at skills and have only ever seen electroblaze drop out of like 200+ goodlucks i-v not sure if they have better drop rates going up.

Dnno why u even playing, u may aswell join Storms when live ill be there :P or New eden either one

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
told u all many times skills drop from all boss all new skill adv drop 250+ boss pvp boss grp boss you don't get new skill if u stand in bw all day asking questions anyways
only ever seen electroblaze drop out of like 200+ goodlucks lie coz this don't even drop from this boss lol only adv +

Finding Mikey Event 7 Pm Server Time With A Twist I will Ask For A Random Item If You Have This Item You May Find Me And Give Me This Item. If You Come And Dont Have The Item I ask For You Wont Win Nothing . Numbers From 1-30. 2 Wins Per Ip. Enjoy And GoodLuck All

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
server IP?
not needed run patcher for are files you cannot just use any client here

Last Nights DarkZone Wall War few short clips all put into one
[video=youtube;6C5C3Dcfjw8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C5C3Dcfjw8[/video]

DarkZone Reborn WorldCup Event
Kill Mobs In Bw Gain Football Tokens To Exchange Into World Cup Items Last 30Days Also Exchange For Buffs And Coins To Sell . Find MirIITokens And You Can Enter WorldCup Bosslands For 25 Mins
Enjoy and gooduck all

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
:P Sick server mate.

if its sick server then why you keep login and play and you keeping your eyes at it lol

and if its sick server why 30+ US all the time and there some otheres new servers

stop your **** hater :P

* Update Notice 29/6/2018
1- Uncap Hp @ Mp For players
2- Uncap Gold Limit
... 3- Trade Bug Fixed
4- Add new notice for every reboot ( box up when player log in )
5- fixing some small issus
Thanks For Playing Our Server Mikey/Nemo

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
woudnt bother to be honest , been playing a little while and this is how it seems on server , the kit your always gonna need for your level , you will never find in the caves for your level , your kit drops in caves that are 20 levels higher than you currently are and yet you cannot get access to them caves until your 20 levels higher than your now kit , for instance level 240 kit drops in 260 caves and so on , so your always wearing kit under your level , unless you can buy it off trust guy or someone else , the lag is so bad , you will end up dying or dropping kit , regardless of what the gm says , people complain and nothing gets done , the gms are never wrong either , its also known that half the chars on the server are the gms chars ( to boost the number on apparently ) the higher you also get the less your kit drops , as well , and most of the boss drops look like copy and pastes from other bosses , i hunted in a 360 cave for kit and literally cleared the cave and the boss and not 1 item dropped , i know i aint played mir in a while , but if this server is anything to go by , not sure why i came back , keep looking guys there's got to be better out there !!

MassAttack

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2011
Joined lastnight and im stuck :(

Bought the zuma kit from shop cleared bug cave and wooma cave but now im level 100 still in lvl 70 zuma kit unble to hunt in the lvl 90 to get thr next kit?!?!

What am i missing? There are people in lvl 300+ kit but i never see anyone in lvl 100-300 kit?

No one has answered me ingame yet so im not sure what my next move is? Continue hunting in wt cave untill lvl 300 and buy some kit from tm?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
woudnt bother to be honest , been playing a little while and this is how it seems on server , the kit your always gonna need for your level , you will never find in the caves for your level , your kit drops in caves that are 20 levels higher than you currently are and yet you cannot get access to them caves until your 20 levels higher than your now kit , for instance level 240 kit drops in 260 caves and so on , so your always wearing kit under your level , unless you can buy it off trust guy or someone else , the lag is so bad , you will end up dying or dropping kit , regardless of what the gm says , people complain and nothing gets done , the gms are never wrong either , its also known that half the chars on the server are the gms chars ( to boost the number on apparently ) the higher you also get the less your kit drops , as well , and most of the boss drops look like copy and pastes from other bosses , i hunted in a 360 cave for kit and literally cleared the cave and the boss and not 1 item dropped , i know i aint played mir in a while , but if this server is anything to go by , not sure why i came back , keep looking guys there's got to be better out there !!

to let you know you only here for post and talk crap about server in same ur level cave yes your kitt drop from boss and sub boss for same level ur in and mobs drop kitt for low level example
im level 110 will hunt in Prajna Temple boss and sub to get ur level kitt 110 and normal mobs for Prajna drop zuma kitt then next cave 120 normal mobs drop prajna kitt and boss and subs drop kitt 120 so how you said your same level cave not drop ur kitt ? and there 2 kitt drop same cave lol

also 1 day lag not that problem i see when gm was away for 1 day and this lag happend not mean server lagy all the time and all the weeks etc....

gms not have any chars log on only nemo and mikey chars for gms also if othere names up for gms they will be have effcet at head show they gms

so plz be sure for anything you post here and tell the true plz

---------- Post Merged at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Joined lastnight and im stuck :(

Bought the zuma kit from shop cleared bug cave and wooma cave but now im level 100 still in lvl 70 zuma kit unble to hunt in the lvl 90 to get thr next kit?!?!

What am i missing? There are people in lvl 300+ kit but i never see anyone in lvl 100-300 kit?

No one has answered me ingame yet so im not sure what my next move is? Continue hunting in wt cave untill lvl 300 and buy some kit from tm?

every 20 level there new kitt and if you ask anyone ingame im sure all will help you and tell you what you doing if you looking around good you will find everything

also what the points if player not try find byself anything or searching in game if i asked about everything and try let ppl give me everything then where the fun i playing tbh

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
to let you know you only here for post and talk crap about server in same ur level cave yes your kitt drop from boss and sub boss for same level ur in and mobs drop kitt for low level example
im level 110 will hunt in Prajna Temple boss and sub to get ur level kitt 110 and normal mobs for Prajna drop zuma kitt then next cave 120 normal mobs drop prajna kitt and boss and subs drop kitt 120 so how you said your same level cave not drop ur kitt ? and there 2 kitt drop same cave lol

also 1 day lag not that problem i see when gm was away for 1 day and this lag happend not mean server lagy all the time and all the weeks etc....

gms not have any chars log on only nemo and mikey chars for gms also if othere names up for gms they will be have effcet at head show they gms

so plz be sure for anything you post here and tell the true plz

So your telling your frozen kit which is 360 drops in 360 caves ? i think not, not sure why your lying and why are you waffling about low level caves and kit ? its common knowledge you have other chars in game , everyone knows it , and you must think we were all born yesterday and your the only one on the planet who know about mir files , you can have your gm chars on and still log on with other chars , the gm characters can be put in a section in the files to become gm chars , whilst other chars can look normal , seriously you guys are unreal !!!