Other Darkzone server set up

evilzach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Ok so i got the client and server files for old darkzone server is running but when i run client i just get the attempting to connect to server message anyone know how to fix? ip is set on server and client side.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
be careful. not ALL servers have what you have or more....

i could name 3 servers that ive played that didnt have any pay to win mechanics :)
there none server not have gameshop for they keep they a live for pay for hosting paying for othere stuff to server and my gameshop is low than othere and only that for i keep it a live and for dedi host and few stuff needed when i stack in coding so i pay for that stuff as i said before ( far can confrim this 100% )

so also that server u working with them now have more price than me and i got all screen from they GS but im not post cuz there nothing with me and that server
really funny you ppl in lomcn you forget all who scamer here and you fight with good person lol

anyway as all know good who think my server cashcow server they can not play or log in also be funny when ppl post **** here and in game saying anothere things deffo alot from here :D ;)

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
there none server not have gameshop for they keep they a live for pay for hosting paying for othere stuff to server and my gameshop is low than othere and only that for i keep it a live and for dedi host and few stuff needed when i stack in coding so i pay for that stuff as i said before ( far can confrim this 100% )

so also that server u working with them now have more price than me and i got all screen from they GS but im not post cuz there nothing with me and that server
really funny you ppl in lomcn you forget all who scamer here and you fight with good person lol

anyway as all know good who think my server cashcow server they can not play or log in also be funny when ppl post **** here and in game saying anothere things deffo alot from here :D;)

I see you keep mentioning Fart's name but he didnt confirmed it either.

Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
This is cyberbullying and you should be punished for that.
do what you want you should not allowd to be here after what you did before ;)

also keep talking like ....... not care for person like you iceman the best :P

• Dislike
Reactions: zedina
Upvote 0

golson

Banned
Banned
Feb 16, 2019
your heart
Sorry, I really can't watch the quarrel between you. I would also like to say two words. We are all Mir enthusiasts. I think there is nothing that can't be solved. We should all keep a tolerant heart, tolerate other people's mistakes and recognize our own shortcomings. Lomcn forum is a very good Mir platform, hope it gets better and better. I also hope that everyone who spends time and energy making servers will be successful, even if they fail, they will not regret it.

Upvote 0

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

you should do your research before you accuse ALL servers of having a GameShop :) "Far can confirm this 100%"

I am no longer working with a team, i had to take time off over christmas and i didnt keep in contact with them (which was poor on my behalf) so i left the team so they could continue to build what will be an incredible server when its announced.

So for now im just working on my own files having fun as ive always done.

you should try making your own content instead of taking from others without asking.. you would get a better reception. If i sound bitter about someone using my work, i am a little. I am more than happy for people to use content i create, they just have to ask... its not much to ask for. its called respect, and you have none from me im affraid.

Reactions: zedina
Upvote 0

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Sorry, I really can't watch the quarrel between you. I would also like to say two words. We are all Mir enthusiasts. I think there is nothing that can't be solved. We should all keep a tolerant heart, tolerate other people's mistakes and recognize our own shortcomings. Lomcn forum is a very good Mir platform, hope it gets better and better. I also hope that everyone who spends time and energy making servers will be successful, even if they fail, they will not regret it.

Your defo one of them people that says... "awww lets hug it out".

Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
You asking korean or chines before to use they work? Also plame the person who give me the img to use lol not me i coded and add more things u havent get at yours i think so stop call me i steal you lol

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Im had enugh here plz go cry in anothere place plz im tell you im only take imgs not code from you how i get your **** code if you not releas them for me this post deleted

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I am no longer working with a team, i had to take time off over christmas and i didnt keep in contact with them (which was poor on my behalf) so i left the team so they could continue to build what will be an incredible server when its announced.

So for now im just working on my own files having fun as ive always done.

Does this mean Legend of Mir Pets is next?

Upvote 0