Other Darkzone server set up

evilzach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Ok so i got the client and server files for old darkzone server is running but when i run client i just get the attempting to connect to server message anyone know how to fix? ip is set on server and client side.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
bro that files not dark zone files lol that noob mikey not have the correct files so dont waste your time
Post automatically merged:

also u cant change ip in client as it hard code

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
mail me I give you all you need :)you need my new source

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
mail me I give you all you need :)you need my new source

lol your new source your a scamer person lol scam othere ppl work and saying your new source i thanks god ppl was telling me about you before so wasnt give u last source

and zidna fake crap files but still better your server and your fake UC lol

Upvote 0

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
yes new from start so how copy anything? only edit original and added some things and how i scam you your really stupid you decide to spend money on code and not tell me this not my problem lol you say what you like idk i have gf and baby come in 3 month there is more to life than game so I give away what I have don't be a cockwomble about it and lie about things

who needed files I msg you all link in 1-2 hour i upload all now you will need

Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
yes new from start so how copy anything? only edit original and added some things and how i scam you your really stupid you decide to spend money on code and not tell me this not my problem lol you say what you like idk i have gf and baby come in 3 month there is more to life than game so I give away what I have don't be a cockwomble about it and lie about things

who needed files I msg you all link in 1-2 hour i upload all now you will need
stop lying here lol god know good and you will see that money at your health and your body dont worry you will lose everything cuz you scamed alot of ppl and god not forget scamer person ;)

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
stop lying here lol god know good and you will see that money at your health and your body dont worry you will lose everything cuz you scamed alot of ppl and god not forget scamer person ;)

Like you making everything good needing GG to use, you mean? So majority of people have to donate to carry on enjoying, or they will fall behind in levels and equipment. Then again, no different to all your other servers, I suppose.

Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Like you making everything good needing GG to use, you mean? So majority of people have to donate to carry on enjoying, or they will fall behind in levels and equipment. Then again, no different to all your other servers, I suppose.
First what you on about lol if there cp system u can buy with it like gg but cp u get from doing quests etc... So its for all

Here we talking about someone was prenter and was scam hes prenter without know lol so what you on about ur post

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
First what you on about lol if there cp system u can buy with it like gg but cp u get from doing quests etc... So its for all

Here we talking about someone was prenter and was scam hes prenter without know lol so what you on about ur pist

Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
not to mention reverse engineering my client and taking my world map and caves details design.... :rollseyes:
What you to on about
If i use img from your client that server been closed but not take ur code and how i get your code? Take your img not mean i steal you as im not know you also arent you all take mir from orginal ppl
Also im talk about person was prenter and work with me who scam me and think he got my code so before you post anything in othere post be sure what you write

Upvote 0

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
What you to on about
If i use img from your client that server been closed but not take ur code and how i get your code? Take your img not mean i steal you as im not know you also arent you all take mir from orginal ppl
Also im talk about person was prenter and work with me who scam me and think he got my code so before you post anything in othere post be sure what you write

no offencde bud but be honest about it and dont lie about it.

youve taken not only the images i made but also the exact placements i have, which is impossible if you didnt deconstruct my client.

its a little bit insulting that you dont atleast admit it :)

alot of people have used my images on thier server and claimed it as their own.

we all steal form the chinese and koreans, but atleast around here i ask peoples permission before taking their work, unless its released!

tbh your servers lolok like cashcows and i dont like my work being used on them

Reactions: zedina
Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
no offencde bud but be honest about it and dont lie about it.

youve taken not only the images i made but also the exact placements i have, which is impossible if you didnt deconstruct my client.

its a little bit insulting that you dont atleast admit it :)

alot of people have used my images on thier server and claimed it as their own.

we all steal form the chinese and koreans, but atleast around here i ask peoples permission before taking their work, unless its released!

tbh your servers lolok like cashcows and i dont like my work being used on them
Im not take anything only img also how cashcow server if there alot off things u can get it from drop from game without do any donation lol

When you know good how run server you not say this lol your server was good stuff but sorry u cant run or you cant know good how run server tbh so stop call othere ppl servers they cashcow if my server cash cow how then alot players who not donate enjoy my server

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Not everything on your server can be bought with CP though can it? Mir items (arguably best items in game right now when upgraded to lvl 360+) needing GG to upgrade them, and it's a silly amount of GG too for each tier upgrade... 300 for accessories 500 for wep and armour, 6 or 7 tiers in total? Do the maths.... Then there is VIP being 30% EXP increase and EXP pots which you need if you want to keep up.... Mounts and torches GG, can be gotten with CP but takes a long time of playing to do so, few other things which are GG orientated also.

Plus, let's be honest, if you weren't bothered about money you wouldn't be making item upgrades needing GG, would you? So stop getting defensive when it's clear as day to anyone who looks around that you intended and further intend to make server donation / GG based.

P.S You don't have a clue how to run a server, you ****ed up so many things and altered things that didn't need to be altered whatsoever, debuffed every other class because the top warr moaned about them, then you buffed the other two when they started donating and getting higher... LordNest was exploited at one time aswell, didn't do anything about the Mir items gained from that.

You read everyone's chat including guild and PM's because you are so insecure, you don't want anyone having an opinion that differs to yours, you only want positive which is unrealistic.. Bad communication skills, etc etc, need I go on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
i think this normal in mir server have few stuff to get for gg also you still get drop of mir kitt and drop off this upgrad items if you not know good about it

also exp pots all in drop pots and i think 90% of players use exp pots from drops not from gameshop

and sure any server need donation for keep they server a live to pay for host for few stuff for few update for alot of new things also ( for now im not get any $ for myself all spent in server host stuff ( Far know good what im talking about here ) also you still play free with othere ppl work im spent alot of my life time my family time in server to update it and all players know good who the active gm in few servers was up

if my server cashcow as you try showing why alot off ppl play it and still play it ( who not donation) also and they have things better who donation lol

dunno how heaters like you and few ppl who try damge othere work cuz they cant make servers like this or they cant lead othere servers

now back to post thisscafflance scamer when he scam hes prenter without know and try releas something not hes work that what you should fight him not me mr spinn you can ask all who play my server how the server and how much time i spent on it

end of the day i can tell you 1 thing you see it cashcow server then dont log in it and dont play it tbh

im really sad for ppl like you how they start talking **** about ppl they better than them and you and who like you cant do 1% any good things only crying in forums

this post for me end will not answer anything here cuz when you be talk truth here i can post and answer you

• Dislike
Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
i think this normal in mir server have few stuff to get for gg also you still get drop of mir kitt and drop off this upgrad items if you not know good about it

also exp pots all in drop pots and i think 90% of players use exp pots from drops not from gameshop

and sure any server need donation for keep they server a live to pay for host for few stuff for few update for alot of new things also ( for now im not get any $ for myself all spent in server host stuff ( Far know good what im talking about here ) also you still play free with othere ppl work im spent alot of my life time my family time in server to update it and all players know good who the active gm in few servers was up

if my server cashcow as you try showing why alot off ppl play it and still play it ( who not donation) also and they have things better who donation lol

dunno how heaters like you and few ppl who try damge othere work cuz they cant make servers like this or they cant lead othere servers

now back to post thisscafflance scamer when he scam hes prenter without know and try releas something not hes work that what you should fight him not me mr spinn you can ask all who play my server how the server and how much time i spent on it

end of the day i can tell you 1 thing you see it cashcow server then dont log in it and dont play it tbh

im really sad for ppl like you how they start talking **** about ppl they better than them and you and who like you cant do 1% any good things only crying in forums

this post for me end will not answer anything here cuz when you be talk truth here i can post and answer you

Careful now, you're showing your true colours, exactly what you done on all your other past servers, some of which can be found on here.... No one is "crying", you absolute lemon, we're giving you feedback, but then again, everyone has been trying to do that since beginning of server, and you don't listen until you're put under pressure by vast amounts of people saying same thing, you don't try and find out for yourself, you barely do any testing before implementing changes, it was only until recently after a long time of people complaining, that you decided to recall all 3 classes to help with balancing issues, before that, you kept saying everything was fine, you also seem to like saying "It's been like this since euro" as a comparison, which is stupid in itself, since euro was a low rate, and so many other things are completely different now, Slow/Freezing needs capping or removing, MR and PR needs removing, HP Drain Rate on pads needs removing, a small lure of mobs can instantly regen anyone's HP with Electro, so Pking is not really going to happen, unless they stand still, Sabuk there's nothing to fight for, Castle is too small, wizz fwall capped to 3 inside, can't blink, basically, a sitting duck, but warrs can SB and SD all over the place and slow/freeze everyone on near enough every single hit they land?

Also, yes, whilst there are upgrade kits for mir, they are mega mega rare, to the point people have had to buy them off people who buy them for GG, you knew exactly what you were doing when you implemented them.... You're not going to make it normal rarity for people to get upgrade tokens dropped are you, when you have made it an absurd amount of GG to upgrade them... you've made them mega rare on purpose so people are more inclined to buy the UpgradeKits with GG from shop.

This is my last post, I just thought I'd put together a quick little something so people have an idea of what to expect when they start out on this server.....

Client_2tCRXPK4Ri.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
lol you pic show nothing wrong here all servers have more this lol

why you not show what drop there also ?

you cant prove your wrong if you post that upgrad items still drop in there that all i can say and everything been testing yes and there alot of ppl was testing alot of things rare or mega rare lol still they in drop but in your first post said there nothing and only from gameshop

the server there nothing wrong on it and back to pics u post that normal things and to let you know good if my server like you saying it cash bla bla bla why im not sell anything not in gameshop

you can go ask all players who play and who was asking for pay for level kitt items skills etc... and what was my answer for all

so stop showing my server bad and yes all ppl who want start playing they can test they self and see who wrong here tbh

cry cry cry more for im wasnt do what you want ingame before as all who was try make me do server as he want when im not accepte that they come any cry in lomcn

now you talk long time from me and this time not for you alone so keep trying and keep crying more plz

Upvote 0