[Holley] DataBase error??!!

astral

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2012
Poland
Hello.
Gentlemen, I have a big problem on my server ...
I use DB sting's.
The problem is that in std_item I have 1592 items then everything is okey.
But when I add 1593 everything disappears, items from the character, bag, store.
Someone had a similar problem?
Is max idx in std_item 1592?

Sorry im use translator

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hello.
Gentlemen, I have a big problem on my server ...
I use DB sting's.
The problem is that in std_item I have 1592 items then everything is okey.
But when I add 1593 everything disappears, items from the character, bag, store.
Someone had a similar problem?
Is max idx in std_item 1592?

Sorry im use translator

Did you added FenixDB + StingDB /or/ StingDB + FenixDB?

If you did StingDB + FenixDB you lost item ID from TBL_Item/gift/itemmarket etc...

Upvote 0

astral

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2012
Poland
No, i Added New item.
last idx 1592 its all okey after Added New Index 1593 serwer crashed

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
There is no max item (as far as I know) in the Std_Item DB. I would suggest the numbering is broken somewhere or that you have a setting wrong although I don't know what this would be.

Upvote 0

astral

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2012
Poland
There is no max item (as far as I know) in the Std_Item DB. I would suggest the numbering is broken somewhere or that you have a setting wrong although I don't know what this would be.
but if the numbering does not agree then the problem would be from the very beginning right?

Upvote 0

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Check if u didn't duplicate same item name, and change that name. Check all indexes before if you didn't make index mistake earlier.

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Check if u didn't duplicate same item name, and change that name. Check all indexes before if you didn't make index mistake earlier.

Can have same item name, its important to dont have same index x2, but i think it would show error on sql if has wrong index and dont let save

My advice is to add 10 by 10 items in the table, and by that u find on what interval of item u got the error.

Upvote 0

astral

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2012
Poland
I will come back from the parcy will install VirtualBox and run the server on home equipment. The main computer is probably a pity to move

Upvote 0

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
check the numbers of items added should be in order like this 1-2-3-4 ....1590-1591-1592.... one time i had added a item and didnt corrected the number was ike this 1-2-4-3-4 and this caused the problem...make sure the number id is in order.Im sure u have a number in your item list 2 times like zedina sayd.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

astral

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2012
Poland
check the numbers of items added should be in order like this 1-2-3-4 ....1590-1591-1592.... one time i had added a item and didnt corrected the number was ike this 1-2-4-3-4 and this caused the problem...make sure the number id is in order.Im sure u have a number in your item list 2 times like zedina sayd.

and the first item should not have index 0?

Upvote 0

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
check all numbers from 0 to 1592 ...and make sure its not a x2 number in your list....if u used db transfer from another one ...like copy paste this happens(some times you get a x2 db items from 0-1592...then another one fromm 0-1592)...check the numbers on every item make sure you dont have a double item whit same number ,or try this in case you dont have a x2 number... dissconect sql from sql agent like stop server...dont allow it to run to be connected to crueldragon ...STOP SERVER FROM RUNNING just to be able to use enterprise... then add your items to the data base, and add em like 10 at a time, and make sure u keep the number order, start your server and load crueldragon...and see if you get another error on item db. I hope i remeber correct i had this problem long time ago...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

astral

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2012
Poland
check all numbers from 0 to 1592 ...and make sure its not a x2 number in your list....if u used db transfer from another one ...like copy paste this happens(some times you get a x2 db items from 0-1592...then another one fromm 0-1592)...check the numbers on every item make sure you dont have a double item whit same number ,or try this in case you dont have a x2 number... dissconect sql from sql agent like stop server...dont allow it to run to be connected to crueldragon ...STOP SERVER FROM RUNNING just to be able to use enterprise... then add your items to the data base, and add em like 10 at a time, and make sure u keep the number order, start your server and load crueldragon...and see if you get another error on item db. I hope i remeber correct i had this problem long time ago...

1.I checked all idx and everything is correct
ADDED.png
2.When I add another 10 items and start the cruel displays such an error
STARTCRUELDRAGON.png
3.I exported std items to excel and in it something like that
export_exel.png

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Export database into excel. Sort the excel sheet by IDX. Truncate the database. Copy and paste in the values from excel to the database. Should be fine after that.

Upvote 0

astral

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2012
Poland
Export database into excel. Sort the excel sheet by IDX. Truncate the database. Copy and paste in the values from excel to the database. Should be fine after that.

will this operation change nothing in the game? items in the store, bag or on the character ?

Upvote 0