Dedicated Host ( AT ANY COST )

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I'm looking for a dedicated host that can handle the stress and high usercount
without any lagging whatsover ( prefered to be in europe ) and im a middle eastern

but majorty wins, anywho please give me any advices any high RAM/GB ..etc
websites too if possible.

because i tend to go for this one

1596168106128.png
I'm currently stuck with DDoS VP ( Mega deal which is max they can provide )
again be aware of what you skim read..

Suggestions on best dedis please.

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
OVH is the best for money but it’s over and above what u need to pay for a mir server, u could half what that costs just fine

Reactions: IHaveALongName

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Money no problem for him I don't think :p
AT ANY COST!
Post automatically merged:

1596194091910.png

how tf is that wrong, and no thats not my real address ... its one of my old ones
and in country of residence it only specfics a very few asian countries so i had to o with singapore

thats OVH btw, how did you guys went through this?

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
well theres no uk choice so was worth a shot 🤓
Post automatically merged:

Code:
» Unmetered Bandwidth | Gigabit Connection

» Intel Core i7-4770 - Quad Core (8 threads)

» 32GB RAM

» 2x 240GB SSD

» Single IPv4 Address Included - FREE /64 IPv6 Subnet!

» Many versions of Debian, CentOS and Ubuntu available!

» Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 available!

» Custom ISO through IPMI request!

» Potential for virtualisation, hosting, mining and more!

what you guys think about this one?

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Money no problem for him I don't think :p

Haha yeah but you wouldn’t tell the difference in spending £60 or £260. I think some ppl believe that spending X amount of money will make it all faster and more reliable, on a UC 100-250 id say there’s no change.

I know some servers spent £200+ a month and had a billion crashes first week, whereas others spend £60 and have maybe 1 or 2 crashes.

It’s more about what features you add and how much actual testing you do.

• Dislike
Reactions: IHaveALongName

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Haha yeah but you wouldn’t tell the difference in spending £60 or £260. I think some ppl believe that spending X amount of money will make it all faster and more reliable, on a UC 100-250 id say there’s no change.

I know some servers spent £200+ a month and had a billion crashes first week, whereas others spend £60 and have maybe 1 or 2 crashes.

It’s more about what features you add and how much actual testing you do.

You're right i don't tell the difference between 60 quid or even 600 quid
because im blessed by being Qatari and arabian ( with all due respect to other nationalities 🌹 )

I did spent approximately over 1400 GBP and i dont think it will stop at that point
but i did not spend all that money for "more userecount" or " to make money "

i'm trying to build a great server, make a server from a 16 year experience with Mir
& educate myself on programming ( which is quite useful you should try that out on your server )

and i dont believe and promise a non crashing server, i promise there will be crashes on BETA due to new features
thats why we're way behind on schedule trying to test out the crashing points and were doing a great progress

hence why BETA is going to be quicker than what we thought it would, then goes the launch
and yeah thanks for the useful and the building feedback.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
general opinion

All I’m saying is that nobody not just you, would notice any difference in a dedi on a mir server if your spending £60-£250. It has nothing to do with how much money your willing to spend it’s more to do with mob spawns and magic/screen clutter that will effect the genera gameplay.

ps - trust me I’m not attacking you lol I was pointing this out, I’m fully in support for your server I even boosted it on discord😝

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
All I’m saying is that nobody not just you, would notice any difference in a dedi on a mir server if your spending £60-£250. It has nothing to do with how much money your willing to spend it’s more to do with mob spawns and magic/screen clutter that will effect the genera gameplay.

ps - trust me I’m not attacking you lol I was pointing this out, I’m fully in support for your server I even boosted it on discord😝
My dislike button was only my opinion in a click mate, I’ve never felt attacked by you and i know your supporting my server and boosted it once ( grateful for that ).

But still, this is a thread made to find suggestions about a dedi with capital letters of ( at any cost ), and you posted your opinion ( which i disliked because in my belief spending ”X” amount of money on reliable websites gives you more service )

I think some ppl believe that spending X amount of money will make it all faster and more reliable, on a UC 100-250 id say there’s no change.

To end this im just gonna say
why did you purchase lomcn support tag?
why have i?

1. Donate to lomcn for the many things they gave over the years.
2. (which is my real reason) shiny little tag x

we spend > website gives
Thats my opinion, unless it has less service than other websites.

opinions aren’t judgmental, they’re just opinions mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheOnlyOne

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
My dislike button was only my opinion in a click mate, I’ve never felt attacked by you and i know your supporting my server and boosted it once ( grateful for that ).

But still, this is a thread made to find suggestions about a dedi with capital letters of ( at any cost ), and you posted your opinion ( which i disliked because in my belief spending ”X” amount of money on reliable websites gives you more service )

To end this im just gonna say
why did you purchase lomcn support tag?
why have i?

1. Donate to lomcn for the many things they gave over the years.
2. (which is my real reason) shiny little tag x

we spend > website gives
Thats my opinion, unless it has less service than other websites.

opinions aren’t judgmental, they’re just opinions mate.

I purchased supporters tag coz I loved @Tai on apocalypse 😍

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
SFL sits on a throne of gold.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

I'd recommend you go for this, will handle whatever usercount you get just fine.

Like others said tho, a dedi won't make any difference to the stability of the code

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

I'd recommend you go for this, will handle whatever usercount you get just fine.

Like others said tho, a dedi won't make any difference to the stability of the code

Your it comes down to the core code , only people i seen rewrite the to handle well is Chriz.