Diablo Immortal

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I see everyone is on the bandwagon of it being **** because of the legendary gem fiasco. I stopped playing myself, as I always get bored of any diablo game after a couple of weeks at most, but the game itself has more content than both diablo 2 and diablo 3.

Without the legendary gem P2W aspect, I genuinely feel people would actually have said it's a decent, seeing as it's a mobile game and most mobile games are really awful.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I see everyone is on the bandwagon of it being **** because of the legendary gem fiasco. I stopped playing myself, as I always get bored of any diablo game after a couple of weeks at most, but the game itself has more content than both diablo 2 and diablo 3.

Without the legendary gem P2W aspect, I genuinely feel people would actually have said it's a decent, seeing as it's a mobile game and most mobile games are really awful.

I still enjoy it, I just dont put much money into it, as to compete at a P2W level you need to put a lot in.

People slate this game for its issues, no one's jumping on/ or has jumped on Genshin which still (according to trackers) is doing 5x what Diablo does in microtransactions (and this is a PC and mobile game)

DImmortal is said to have made in excess of 24mill $ in 2 weeks.
Genshin in the last 4 weeks has done in excess of 100mill $.
(these are off a 3rd party tracker site so aren't 100% accurate but give a great indication)

Quick get Genshin!! GO GO GO

• Haha
Reactions: Jicaa

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Here's a Rift simulator. See how much money you have to spend to get a gem.

Edit. Didn't post the link KEKW

Last edited:

FelixGreeo

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 30, 2022
Ugh, my phone can’t support it. Sad. I actually love it so much. I’d say it’s a game of my childhood and teenage years. I’ve spent so much time there, and actually, this game has taught me some things. The main lesson it’s taught me is to focus your efforts, in real life, on fewer things. And it’s true if you try to do a lot of things at the same time you’ll just waste your time. Pick a task and reach perfection. Btw, I actually love fifa. I play it from time to time with my younger bro. He’s found some keys here https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/consoles/fifa-22-ps4/, so we play it sometimes. But FIFA has taught me some things too. In real life, you should make decisions immediately. Otherwise, your ball will be taken away just from your feet.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Ugh, my phone can’t support it. Sad. I actually love it so much. I’d say it’s a game of my childhood and teenage years. I’ve spent so much time there, and actually, this game has taught me some things.
dear god you need help some serious help, its probably a good thing you can't play it you aren't missing anything from this dogshit game,
a game that requires half a MILILION DOLLARS( please read this REQUIRES YOU CANNOT GET IT FREE TO PLAY) and thats IF you get lucky it will only cost that to be able to fully gear a character to maximum and thats NOW who knows how much bullshit they will add with new updates maybe some new predatory unfair monetization in the future......

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I’m enjoying it! Who’s actually playing?

I’m still going lol, spent about £50 in total which is less then the average game nowadays and I’m doing just fine, can get to legend league in PvP when the seasons reset no problem, once there though it’s just whales vs whales so I don’t bother and just wait it out for the rewards at the end of the season, as for the PvE side of it I’m 170 paragon in hell 4, with the changes they’ve made for the f2p player gaining more crests per week it’s not to bad to keep up in PvE now, and some of the events and things they’ve done like the iron man gauntlet where you literally get given a set of skills and enter with no gear (you can only equip what you find inside the 15 floors) is wicked, it’s funny watching the whales flat out fail and cry as they have no idea how to actually play there chars and use the non meta builds etc is funny as **** 🤣 and the rewards are nice 🤷🏻‍♂️

Scafurtava

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 2, 2022
Everything that people say about donat is all lies. The game has a pay-to-win system, but nothing is like it. You don't need a penny to pump up.