Diablo Immortal

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Played it for like an hour. Completed some quests and a dungeon.

It's not bad for a mobile game. I don't know how much the shop will affect the gameplay though.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Played it for like an hour. Completed some quests and a dungeon.

It's not bad for a mobile game. I don't know how much the shop will affect the gameplay though.
unless you want to min max or pvp, i wouldn't worry too much about it.

Reactions: deano13

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Few of us on Dark Exile - EU for those interested, clan name is OutlawzUK if you fancy joining once you can search for clans.

Yes there is if you want to call them P2W features, more of pay to advance quicker if you ask me, nothing a f2p player can’t achieve just from grinding away though, I guess they have to make money somehow without the usual sub path, and unless your planning on being in say the top 300 of over 50 million players I wouldn’t let it bother you lol….. PC is releasing today and fully crossplay with mobile/tablet users, the game supports controller support on all platforms and also mouse and keyboard on all platforms.

Last edited:

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Few of us on Dark Exile - EU for those interested, clan name is OutlawzUK if you fancy joining once you can search for clans.

Yes there is if you want to call them P2W features, more of pay to advance quicker if you ask me, nothing a f2p player can’t achieve just from grinding away though, I guess they have to make money somehow without the usual sub path, and unless your planning on being in say the top 300 of over 50 million players I wouldn’t let it bother you lol….. PC is releasing today and fully crossplay with mobile/tablet users, the game supports controller support on all platforms and also mouse and keyboard on all platforms.
once they fix the chipset problem for my phone ill join.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
once they fix the chipset problem for my phone ill join.
Samsung S10 by any chance? Been hearing a lot about these having issues with the game, ah nm just seen the mega post on Reddit, issue with the exynos chipsets, big ol list 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: PoPcOrN

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Samsung S10 by any chance? Been hearing a lot about these having issues with the game, ah nm just seen the mega post on Reddit, issue with the exynos chipsets, big ol list 😬
im on samsung a51 and on character creating it bugs alot the graphics i can't see nothing. just like gfx is not enough for that mobile game..

btw

any1 knows what time its launching on comp ?;; nvm it launchs at 6pm london time

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
im on samsung a51 and on character creating it bugs alot the graphics i can't see nothing. just like gfx is not enough for that mobile game..

btw

any1 knows what time its launching on comp ?;; nvm it launchs at 6pm london time
I'm A51 too. just got to wait for them to fix it.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
****, I thought the server I was in was for the whole Europe but it's only for Spain. Won't be moving now :(

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
You mean that game that apparently costs $100k to compete at the top levels of progression? Like most mobile games? No...

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Decent game so far.
Reminds me A LOT of Mir4 though.

Battlenet PC client is buggy beyond belief - Average a clientcrash every 30mins

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Decent game so far.
Reminds me A LOT of Mir4 though.

Battlenet PC client is buggy beyond belief - Average a clientcrash every 30mins

It’s absolutely nothing like mir4 lol? This isn’t hit auto and watch it play 😜 curious to know what you think is like mir4?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
its full of ****, ppl crying lot, just enjoy lol like i do, ignore chat , lvl 30 necromancer

How's the necromancer?

I'm playing the guy with the sword + shield, I don't know the name of the class and I'm enjoying it so far.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
How's the necromancer?

I'm playing the guy with the sword + shield, I don't know the name of the class and I'm enjoying it so far.
Its good, its like a taoist, u start with 2 skeles.. then at 25 u get a demon that throw light in one direction making lot of dmg.

yeah not bad for easy lvl

nup72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
to be fair its a decent game, afaik the ptw mechanics only effect pvp. So play away and have fun on PVE.

Its not for me though, i played diablo 3 and don't need diablo 3 reimagined. much like mir2 vs mir3... gimmie diablo 2 over diablo 3 any day,

Necromancer is alright, the summons stay auto summoned, only have button to recall them. his attack is a ranged attack.

Played a good hour was enough for me.

Reactions: deano13

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Been playing it since release and its actually pretty decent, makes me miss D3.

On DarkExile server.