Does anyone know about paid surveys you do online?

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Hey

Sorry if this is an inappropriate or stupid topic.

Just judging by the cost of living and all that other drama with politics, has anyone ever done online paid surveys?

I only discovered them recently.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I don't think it's stupid however I do think people should be cautious around surveys. Most are scams and just don't give the user the money they have earned. You're looking at 1p and survey.

Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Thanks for your finding.

There are some legitimate ones out there.

People should exercise caution.

*REMOVED*, *REMOVED* and *REMOVED* however should be looked at as the main places.

This is why I was curious over what I had discovered and wanted to know everyone else's experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
I have a lot of experience with surveys from my experience I can tell you that most of them are not to be trusted as they tell you can only withdraw your money once you reach x amount of points which is usually a large amount. and once you reach x amount of points and try withdrawing it does not work.... also some people work for fake survey companies and they will usually make a fake youtube video of them withdrawing money, or claiming that they can make $100 an hour just doing online surveys which is completely bullshit so watch out for these too.

And personally I don't think real surveys are worth doing, yes it's easy free money.. couple of pence but the electricity bill will be much bigger than that if your cashing out $10 a day or something you're looking at spending maybe 8 hours doing surveys. BTW some surveys ask you for personal details such as your house address or phone number, don't give them your phone number. When u give them ur personal details and number they sell this data to other third party companies who will use your number to advert and some even send scams and phishing emails.

If you're looking for extra money you should look into drop shipping or crypto and stocks.

Edit by mod: I have removed a whole section on here. I don't find it's useful to reply to the thread with a step by step guide on milking our community.
Extra edit by mod: Don't edit your post and remove what I added.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I skipped surveys that ask for personal details.

*REMOVED* has been legitimate as it allows you to earn points while gaming before paying out.

I would like to know about crypto. Seems to be a big thing.

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
I skipped surveys that ask for personal details.

*REMOVED* has been legitimate as it allows you to earn points while gaming before paying out.

I would like to know about crypto. Seems to be a big thing.
Are you currently using *REMOVED*? If yes how much $ have you made in total if you don't mind me asking.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Are you currently using *REMOVED*? If yes how much $ have you made in total if you don't mind me asking.
Think I've got just under £200 so far on it since start of June.

I do the games more than the surveys now. Just to get that last *REMOVED* on *REMOVED* and I can do others.

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Why don't you just get a low paid job?
What if he already has a job? how can he get another one. or say he already works two jobs he cannot get another.

Clearly he's looking for a way to get money through online work which is possible. He is not looking for a physical job

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
What if he already has a job? how can he get another one. or say he already works two jobs he cannot get another.

Clearly he's looking for a way to get money through online work which is possible. He is not looking for a physical job
Who said anything about a physical job?

Plenty of actual jobs can be done from a computer or sat down etc. Alot better ways to spend your time than filling out surveys which obviously are no where near minimum wage.

• Haha
Reactions: Omnibus

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Think I've got just under £200 so far on it since start of June.

I do the games more than the surveys now. Just to get that last *REMOVED* on *REMOVED* and I can do others.
This looks like a total waste of time if its that low for 4 months.....thats 50 pound per mount, its bad verry verry bad

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
This looks like a total waste of time if its that low for 4 months.....thats 50 pound per mount, its bad verry verry bad
But I play the games more than the surveys.

Have earned pounds from others like *REMOVED*.

*REMOVED* is rewarding.

I do work full time too and it chills to increase in knowledge.

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Maybe try AppStation on Android for this. It's better!
Well for me personally If its not profitable for my time I rather play something I enjoy where this I would do for some extra income if its worth it and 50 punds I can make easily in a week sports betting. Curios does that app really pay ? Feels like a scam to me if I am honest....

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
If you play games more than surveys, drop the crud surveys, make streams or videos of your gaming and monetise them on YT or wherever.
Get a decent following and earn that way.

Failing that, do what lots of other people seem to do nowadays and make reaction videos to music or tv. The amount of hits these people get is crazy.
Perhaps do both !

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
If you play games more than surveys, drop the crud surveys, make streams or videos of your gaming and monetise them on YT or wherever.
Get a decent following and earn that way.

Failing that, do what lots of other people seem to do nowadays and make reaction videos to music or tv. The amount of hits these people get is crazy.
Perhaps do both !
I am going to be on it fella!