DragonMir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
DragonMir sever is a fresh server with a one man team behind the wheel. It is and always will be under development DragonMir is designed to be a pk server, and everything about it has evolved from this concept. Here are some breif features:

Dragon Mir is a new upcoming server due to go live on 06/06/2018

Server Stats:

Start level:
the starting level when you log on as level(40) with a starter kit from NPC Start at the border village

Server Rate:
DragonMir server is Low rate.

Server Specs
:

DragonMir is run on a dedicated server:
Cpu:Xeon 3.40Ghz x3 cores Ram:8 gb DDR3 Connection:200Mbit

ScreenShoots

View attachment 19711
View attachment 19712
View attachment 19713
View attachment 19714
View attachment 19715
View attachment 19716

Weekend Wars
Each Tuesday at 9PM GMT, the LastManStanding event is held, where all participants battle it out to be the last alive! The winner is rewarded with their own statue and a random prize!
Each Thursday at 10PM GMT - 11PM GMT is our SabukWall soloution. Every active guild from the previous Thursday is entered into this huge war, and there can be only 1 winner! The winning Guild remains in control of SabukWall until the next Thursday! The wall has some very rewarding features!

Gem's/Orbs
two ways to improve your items. Make a gem collecting items from around DragonMir with jewels at in Or lay your hands on one of the 7 different types of Orbs that will not destroy your kit.

Spells/Pets
Spells to find: LionRoar, FlameStorm, MassRed, MassGreen, SummonDeath, HeavenBlast, TaoMoon, EnergyRep, Purification, FlameDisruptor, FrostCrunch, StormAtteck. There is also a translation system for all spell books, will they be too hard to read? Pets for all classes, with taos being able to summon all their pets with spells. Warriors through an npc and wiz through npc and tame, even the ability to improve your pets stats and quests for special pets.

Toni the Trader
Don't you hate having a store full of crap? Toni will turn that crap into currency in the form of Tokens. Trade tokens with players or use them to advance your leveling, get a rank name, buy items and much much more.

The Client
DownLoad Full Client Google Drive

DownLoad :triumphant:

DownLoad Last Exe

Here

Date Patch

Here

Contacts:
Server Online
Client:
Server Online

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 373
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 370
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 382
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 384
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 376
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Good luck, also it sounds so familiar to Mir atlantis :eek:

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
you also copy my ad xD

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:34 PM ----------

but good luck

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
i try to make game like massacre not like mir mohamed and he copy ad ahmed awad old egymir

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

elina

LOMCN Rookie
May 15, 2010
Nothing is new... it's massacre server replica.Just a copy paste of files with a very poor managment....

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Nothing is new... it's massacre server replica.Just a copy paste of files with a very poor managment....
isnt all massacre we r in egymir or miratlants we add alot of new things massacre was 1.9 server so we are update the game as a team we used heroes server in 2012 with hero system plus alot of things 2015 we used acem2 files with alot of ace futures 2017 i mange c# server with alot of new ideas... So we only use massacres basics like caves item first stages and we add new ideas more and more... U can ask many of pple played miratlants for any enjoyment

---------- Post Merged at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 PM ----------

This is for mir attlants server and egymir server not this one

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
dl new exe on main post

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:45 PM ----------

dont waste your time, the first levelling cave gives 0.04 a mob, i asked GM he said server isnt ready its in beta, then asked me if i wanted to become a GM.

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
i.m add 6/6/2018 not today
today for test

---------- Post Merged at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:06 PM ----------

file not 1.9 not poor come open and see You just talk without seeing

---------- Post Merged at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Down or new ip?

ip online today for test twomoro will live

---------- Post Merged at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:26 PM ----------

what's your problem with me
Why do you hate me
Why I left another link in my game
The other game belonged to
They were stolen
But now I have a better game
Do it because it is your friend
You are not welcome to pick my subject
Because you are an irresponsible person
If you need some special pictures of the old game ask

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
i.m add 6/6/2018 not today
today for test

---------- Post Merged at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:06 PM ----------

file not 1.9 not poor come open and see You just talk without seeing

---------- Post Merged at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:25 PM ----------

ip online today for test twomoro will live

---------- Post Merged at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:26 PM ----------

what's your problem with me
Why do you hate me
Why I left another link in my game
The other game belonged to
They were stolen
But now I have a better game
Do it because it is your friend
You are not welcome to pick my subject
Because you are an irresponsible person
If you need some special pictures of the old game ask

you crazy mate tbh im only said this copy server as we see i log in both server saw same npcs same gameplay etc...

never been friend with any off you both owners

also why you abuse me here ?

really i see kids here runing servers

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
you crazy mate tbh im only said this copy server as we see i log in both server saw same npcs same gameplay etc...

never been friend with any off you both owners

also why you abuse me here ?

really i see kids here runing servers

I really see some kids here
You are 16 years old, I think
I am 28 years old
You are like my children
For the second time you are not welcome