DragonMir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
whens server back up

seems wizzys god class atm, they do decent damage, have OP to **** shield which needs nerfing as its 50% damage reduction which is too much at level 40 they can tank first list of caves on page 1 hunting areas, whereas im a 49 war cant even solo the 1st cave and die pretty quick..

levelling is absolutely **** unless you get an exp pill with 20m gold or GG which is aids to get as u need 100's of tokens...

Hunting area mobs need nerfing abit aswell as the exp needs to be upped, as a new starter cant lvl in the 1st cave and was giving **** exp they dont know what to do. Exp needs to work accordingly in other caves as they basically give same exp and some higher caves are doin less damage than the 1st and same exp.

Hit lagg in game, im Tdbing mobs and its delaying for about 3 seconds to do 2 hits... please sort it out, wizzies are OP with pro ring atm as suns = they'll never die lol, shield needs nerfing abit, warr's hp think needs abit of a reduction but not too much

Last edited:

Gio

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2015
whens server back up

seems wizzys god class atm, they do decent damage, have op to **** shield which needs nerfing as its 50% damage reduction which is too much at level 40 they can tank first list of caves on page 1 hunting areas, whereas im a 49 war cant even solo the 1st cave and die pretty quick..levelling is absolutely **** unless you get an exp pill with 20m gold or gg which is aids to get as u need 100's of tokens...

Hunting area mobs need nerfing abit aswell as the exp needs to be upped, as a new starter cant lvl in the 1st cave and was giving **** exp they dont know what to do. Exp needs to work accordingly in other caves as they basically give same exp and some higher caves are doin less damage than the 1st and same exp.

Hit lagg in game, im tdbing mobs and its delaying for about 3 seconds to do 2 hits... Please sort it out, wizzies are op with pro ring atm as suns = they'll never die lol, shield needs nerfing abit, warr's hp think needs abit of a reduction but not too much
ibby mir boss

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
whens server back up

seems wizzys god class atm, they do decent damage, have OP to **** shield which needs nerfing as its 50% damage reduction which is too much at level 40 they can tank first list of caves on page 1 hunting areas, whereas im a 49 war cant even solo the 1st cave and die pretty quick..

levelling is absolutely **** unless you get an exp pill with 20m gold or GG which is aids to get as u need 100's of tokens...

Hit lagg in game, im Tdbing mobs and its delaying for about 3 seconds to do 2 hits... please sort it out, wizzies are OP with pro ring atm as suns = they'll never die lol, shield needs nerfing abit, warr's hp think needs abit of a reduction but not too much

Shame was just about to go on an make a war =-/

WarrDcv

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 5, 2017
No let me to connect , i make a account , and tell me cuz not exist this account !

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
STUPID LAGG

i try to lvl in mines, im constantly lagging due to mobs

FW lagging me out and so is when im pking 4v1... sort it out
Try now mate no more lagg

تم الإرسال من HTC One E9PLUS dual sim باستخدام Tapatalk

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Shame was just about to go on an make a war =-/

ill pm u my war details so u can check it out, but from by the looks of today, loads ppl get to 50 with few hours after that its just mega lowrate lvling unless ur rich in gold and have exp pills (30 tokens or 20m each)

i just feel cant progress much considering theres over 20+ caves and cant kill the starter cave boss ;/

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
ill pm u my war details so u can check it out, but from by the looks of today, loads ppl get to 50 with few hours after that its just mega lowrate lvling unless ur rich in gold and have exp pills (30 tokens or 20m each)

i just feel cant progress much considering theres over 20+ caves and cant kill the starter cave boss ;/

I have seen people kill monsters. You are always complaining. Do you want to make them endlessly?
Go and ask the players now about the level of monsters you will see it is simple to die

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Is this some sort of joke lol, This and Immortal War's is the EXACT same files.. Wtf is going on how do these adverts even get through.

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
Is this some sort of joke lol, This and Immortal War's is the EXACT same files.. Wtf is going on how do these adverts even get through.

look bro mmortal War's
A3dam he stole my old game

agaaoiZ.jpg

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017
the gm of immortal server has stolen The files of this man and put it online and here is the evidence.

agaaoiZ.jpg

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I have seen people kill monsters. You are always complaining. Do you want to make them endlessly?
Go and ask the players now about the level of monsters you will see it is simple to die

My issue is that people was logging on and just killing hens all day, it’s so boring at the start when u logon...

i aint complaiining I was telling you people died to starter cave mobs.. the exp was utter ****, all they can hitnis event hens and when this event goes then What? Lol

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
My issue is that people was logging on and just killing hens all day, it’s so boring at the start when u logon...

i aint complaiining I was telling you people died to starter cave mobs.. the exp was utter ****, all they can hitnis event hens and when this event goes then What? Lol
Look caves now and exp

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
So it seems wizzies are the god of pvp.. im a lvl 50 warr in full 50 kit vs a 45 wiz in starter/45 kit

hit him with 4 tdb's, 5 CHM's and a flaming sword (shield down) yet he manages to take me near death almost instantly.... wizzies need sorting as pro ring is so broken as when they are on like 20 mp and get hit, damage only takes their mp, it doesnt go through to their hp e.g. i hit 370 and he has 150 mp left.. it takes 150 mp only, not the hp, their defence is stupidly op when shield up im hitting 100's while his mp is 2k+ lol.. and can spam suns for a living

---------- Post Merged at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Tao wiz server

warrios are utter ****, make a wiz = god class of all

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
But DragonMir just changed it from " MirAtlantis " to "Dragon Mir "... these files are FireStorms, down to the last tee, anybody who played will agree but it's just been put to like X100 slower to level but he hasn't touched the monsters exp / stats so you just can't progress, exact same thing as ImmortalWar has done.

MirAtlantis worked well because exp pots was super easy to come across, without them easy to come by these files just won't work.

FireStorm you should wipe and restart Atlantis i would play there.

Dragon Mir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2018
But DragonMir just changed it from " MirAtlantis " to "Dragon Mir "... these files are FireStorms, down to the last tee, anybody who played will agree but it's just been put to like X100 slower to level but he hasn't touched the monsters exp / stats so you just can't progress, exact same thing as ImmortalWar has done.

MirAtlantis worked well because exp pots was super easy to come across, without them easy to come by these files just won't work.

FireStorm you should wipe and restart Atlantis i would play there.

She did not say this game for me and I get some ideas from massacre Not what you are saying

if u remebmber massacre and i like massacre and my game have new mobs and maps and caves itmes and more and more

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:21 PM ----------

So it seems wizzies are the god of pvp.. im a lvl 50 warr in full 50 kit vs a 45 wiz in starter/45 kit

hit him with 4 tdb's, 5 CHM's and a flaming sword (shield down) yet he manages to take me near death almost instantly.... wizzies need sorting as pro ring is so broken as when they are on like 20 mp and get hit, damage only takes their mp, it doesnt go through to their hp e.g. i hit 370 and he has 150 mp left.. it takes 150 mp only, not the hp, their defence is stupidly op when shield up im hitting 100's while his mp is 2k+ lol.. and can spam suns for a living

---------- Post Merged at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Tao wiz server

warrios are utter ****, make a wiz = god class of all

u need to be gm to play ?
lol!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
She did not say this game for me and I get some ideas from massacre Not what you are saying

if u remebmber massacre and i like massacre and my game have new mobs and maps and caves itmes and more and more

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:21 PM ----------

u need to be gm to play ?
lol!

Who said I want to be a gm...
this server won’t work as a low rate coz half of its from Atlantis Mir... reason why I know coz you both played the game and basically most of its copied from caves etc

all you’ve done is brought loads of useless caves and not done mob stats properly not tested lvling, not tested how op para pro rev is, needs re looking at mate, last time I logged on I needed 20m to start making % otherwise its aids, or I need a group to kill a level 40 boss when I’m in 50 kit... nb wp

ExSTEEL

LOMCN Member
Jan 26, 2018
can i get a different download link please, Google drive doesn't like finishing the downloads :(