Drum and bass

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
ima listen to that link, is that dnb? might be different to ours :P dnb by me is people spittin fast and that ^.^

/Kev

Edit :

mmm, me no like =P speed garage is the way forward! :)

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
ima listen to that link, is that dnb? might be different to ours :P dnb by me is people spittin fast and that ^.^

/Kev

Edit :

mmm, me no like =P speed garage is the way forward! :)
speed garage is sooo 1999, dnb is soo 2002, Hardcore is definately the 1 atm

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Nooo!! i like speed garage cos i think its got more bass / base how ever you spell it ^^ + its got nice beats lolol :P dnb is just..zz does my head in lol goes to fast ><

/Kev

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Nooo!! i like speed garage cos i think its got more bass / base how ever you spell it ^^ + its got nice beats lolol :P dnb is just..zz does my head in lol goes to fast ><

/Kev
Drum and bass has no bass? hehe

'Jump up' drum and bass is alot like speed garage but with the nicer kick snare drums, and drum and bass that i've heard is always alot harder and dirtier than speed garage.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Pendulum don't class themselves as purely drum and bass any more.
They used to be. If you're interested look on YouTube for 'Vault' and 'Masochist', two of their well known songs from their true drum and bass era.

I'm not a huge fan of their pre or post Hold Your Colour songs though. That album was just brilliant.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Pendulum don't class themselves as purely drum and bass any more.
They used to be. If you're interested look on YouTube for 'Vault' and 'Masochist', two of their well known songs from their true drum and bass era.

I'm not a huge fan of their pre or post Hold Your Colour songs though. That album was just brilliant.
That new song, names misses me atm, is a very nice verge of rock and drum and bass. The 2 genres are close at is for obvious reasons and i think pendulum are the new Run DMC/ Aerosmith, well maybe not that far but i do like it, its diffrent.
Still though live drum and bass played actually on drums is still something to see before you die.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Propane Nightmares, probably.
I'm going to see Pendulum live on the 18th.
Ain't got anyone to go with though.
I has lots of friends :eek:.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Nice, You can spell check others words. Cookie or a marsbar?