Dual Spells & Magics

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
I'm using the chinese DB's atm that Milo posted and translating them into english but i'm confused of a few things.

the magics, firstly if in the field JOB it is 99, is that Hero Spells?

I'm trying to get the dual spells working but i don't know where to start.

I have 2 spells that are on both my Hero and myself that use the 99 field. tried pressing Cntrl + S for the Hero to use the dual spell. and tried pressing the spells that i have, they have a spell but it doesnt have any effect on anything.

anybody have these files translated and fully working yet or know how i am to get this feature working?

thanks.

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
I'm using the chinese DB's atm that Milo posted and translating them into english but i'm confused of a few things.

the magics, firstly if in the field JOB it is 99, is that Hero Spells?

I'm trying to get the dual spells working but i don't know where to start.

I have 2 spells that are on both my Hero and myself that use the 99 field. tried pressing Cntrl + S for the Hero to use the dual spell. and tried pressing the spells that i have, they have a spell but it doesnt have any effect on anything.

anybody have these files translated and fully working yet or know how i am to get this feature working?

thanks.
i think it means its for all classes..not 100% sure though

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Only the Hero needs to know the Skill. And depending on what Hero Combo you have will affect what skill is needed for the Hero.

You also need the Hero to wear a Hero Amulet item in the bottom left slot and wait for it to charge up