Request Eden Elite Source Code

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I have been in contact with a few people to try and locate the EE source code. I am aware of the clinginess of the community around these files due to the potential Back door and Kill switch within the code.
I and many others understand the importance of not allowing backdoors into Mir server in a whole. The potential security risk is massive.
Regardless of this I'm trying to implement some code changes within my own source code based off the Latest Supercode Merge.
These code changes include;
Extra reload options
Monster drop directory
and others

I have tried making these myself first on my own source code but cant seem to wrap my head around the code to get it to work.
With the EE source code I could easily copy and paste the exact code I require.

I have used the Server itself and can see a lot of amazing features which just aren't being used because of the negative outlook on the files.

This is all a long way of asking if anyone has the EE source code and is willing to transfer the files across to me.
This is the last resort to try and obtain these files.
I can be contacted on here or via Discord using - Jev#5711
🙏

EDIT: If the source code is obtained I will be running them it a VM.
EDITx2: Has anyone not tried to remove any potential backdoor/killswitch and then release a safe version of the source code?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Would you audit the whole code to make sure there's nothing weird there? Maybe not a backdoor but a simple switch that would make the server crash or delete stuff. That can be made on a way that is not obvious.

These files should be left to die.

Reactions: Far
Upvote 0

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Would you audit the whole code to make sure there's nothing weird there? Maybe not a backdoor but a simple switch that would make the server crash or delete stuff. That can be made on a way that is not obvious.

These files should be left to die.
I am not wanting the source to just launch a server. I want to take certain added features out of the EE source and implement it into mine as described above.

EDIT: Never mind, I got the source code and have manually removed this;

ks1.png
From the files below;
ks2.png

DO NOT REPLICATE THE CODE, I HAVE HIDDEN CERTAIN FILES WHICH THE CODE IS CONTAINED IN SO THAT IT CAN'T BE MADE JUST FROM THE IMAGES I'VE JUST POSTED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0