Zircon Eden Mir3 Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Can you please upload the full 7GB+ client? or at least a Launcher.exe in english so we can read it. The current all downloads are in chinese so you can't understand what it says. I downloaded the full client link- was 36+ mb file, but I can't figure out how to autopatch to download the rest of the client due to it being in chinese, so would just be easier if you uploaded the full 7gb client for us!

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Can you please upload the full 7GB+ client? or at least a Launcher.exe in english so we can read it. The current all downloads are in chinese so you can't understand what it says. I downloaded the full client link- was 36+ mb file, but I can't figure out how to autopatch to download the rest of the client due to it being in chinese, so would just be easier if you uploaded the full 7gb client for us!

Same, i quit trying after 25mins of trying to get the screen to not be black.
But i just copied the launcher files into my Moon X folder and it worked fine.

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015

ok
Post automatically merged:

Same, i quit trying after 25mins of trying to get the screen to not be black.
But i just copied the launcher files into my Moon X folder and it worked fine.

New download link
Full Client.
Post automatically merged:

New download link
Full Client.

Last edited:

sarabell

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hello I recently tried downloading Eden with the other links provided on the Eden Page. 1st one would not let me extract to a main folder through WinRAR and 2nd came up Chinese writing. I am in the process off downloading this link Full client, hopefully with success . Did this link work for other players? Thanks. :)