Eden's Elite Mir 2 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Eden's Elite Network Mir 2
j7t9o2.png

Features:
Web Site - http://mir2.edens-elite.co.uk/
Forums - http://forums.edens-elite.co.uk/
Patcher - http://mir2.edens-elite.co.uk/downloads/EdenEliteMir2.rar

Exp - Custom
Drops - Custom

Interface
- New Interface.
- Adjustable BigMap.

Classes Available
Warrior / Wizard / Taoist / Assassin

Maps and Monsters
- All Euro maps and a lot of new custom maps
- All Euro monsters and new with AI's.
- Elite Boss system, drop files change on the level of the boss.
- Atmospheric Monster Lighting Effects.

New Skills
- Here are some skills:
- Wizard - SummonHolyDragon - https://youtu.be/JyrOY9OxMOA
- Warrior - SliceNDice - https://youtu.be/kdO2I1xJuaU
- Taoist - HolyShield - https://youtu.be/FQot4MhAWlc
- Assassin - MoonMist - https://youtu.be/0c7ICI3TEdo

Quests
- Each cave has its own mini chain quests.
- Each cave has its own daily quest.
- Random Mob quests around the lands.
- Quest Systems to give out buff's and item level system exp!
- Earn GameGold from some quests!

View attachment 19775 [SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]

Buffs
- Buff Icons with timers.
- Server wide buff system for events.

TrustMerchant
- New TrustMerchant interface. (Buy and Sell with Gold/GameGold)

View attachment 19776 [SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]

Crafting System
- New, Unique Crafting System for Players.

View attachment 19785 [SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]

GameShop
- GameShop. (Buy with GameGold/Gold).
- Cosmetic costumes.

View attachment 19777 [SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]

Items
- All New Items (Full Sets) available.
- Weapon & Item Glows.
- Item Grade Glows.
- Expiring Items.
- Upgrading Shields and Medals for players.
- Item leveling / Image and effect changing.

View attachment 19780

View attachment 19778 View attachment 19779

View attachment 19781 View attachment 19782

Other Great Additions
- Saving Scrolls (Exp/Drop scrolls save after log out).
- Noob Guild to help new players (25% exp buff).
- Guild Territory System.
- Group Level system.
- In-game Ranking System.
- Map Events.

View attachment 19783

Most systems ingame can now be adjusted without mass server reboots better for server up time!
I wanted to rebuild edens elite, but I'm doing all the content with the help of programmer I have taken over all the files from the old team.
Live date will be 15/06/2018 at 6pm bst.

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017
Download link is broken !
Post automatically merged:

any new ?

Last edited:

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017
If some one Have auto patcher or any link work Please post it here.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I returned this weekend, played two good 'play days' and am leaving again. This is a mini review of my weekend on the server.

I found my warrior char in shambles, level in late twenties but still in level1 armour and horn and blue rings, steel sword and just two skills, fencing and slaying and both @level 0 and I couldn't recall why I quit, probably sometimes last year, and why my equipment and skils are so out of whack. Two play days later I know why I quit last time and why my items were as they were.

It says above, server exp is 'custom' but in practice that means low end, hesitate to say ultra low. True, noob guild now gives 100% exp buff and an npc offers to level you to lev50 and dish out appropriate items and skills (I think leveled too) to boot but I forwent the offer and decided to rough it and see, for a while anyway, to get the true taste of the server without these crutches.

I went to Oma cave and did first couple cave quests and a daily quest, followed by a stint in Natural Cave which has 'ancient' skele types, did the same quest lineup there, easy going but nothing to show for it items wise, not surprising but was hoping at least for light armour.

Next logical place was mines, which is where traditionally skill books drop galore and this server is no different that way. Zombies were easy even when still in my lev1 armour, books dropped left and right, BUT none for warrior class, most for wiz and sin, followed by tao books, I think I got books up to level 23 or 24. Again did daily and cave quests, got several ghouls but no thrusting skill book or any warrior skill whatever, also my hope for some armour was dashed.

Next I went to insect cave (following teleport rock hunting caves order) and did cave and daily quests and got one khazard which dropped me whole bunch of level22 armours, for tao, wiz and couple for sin (M&F), only warrior armour was missing among the lot!! Best drop (and only drop that came handy) from frogs was skele helm.

Next I decided to go to Mongchon and right at the foot of ST I killed GK and finally got my light armour (remember, @very late twenties level). Encouraged I went inside and found boars quite easy, I mean damage wise, could easily take on a couple at a time but of course take them just one by one since I still had just fencing and slaying, now both leveled.

After a bit in ST, I decided to go and try BC and see how drops are there. BC is rated before ST on the cave teleports and so I didn't pay much attention teleporting in. Right at the entrance got hit by a bee and I noticed my HP was alarmingly low, didn't know what happened, thought maybe it got depleted somehow somewhere and ran off and potted up and tried a centipede which floored me in first or second hit and broke my only dc stone. -:L\

It seemed I hit ceiling in cave choice and went back to ST, which is higher rated on the cave teleport than BC but actually miles easier. After a while I got my level22 armour dropped and encouraged decided to try ZT, rated higher than BC but since I had this armour I went anyway and found it easy going, never mind the armour I now had. Only minus was mobs, mostly rats, took ages chopping down and moreover drops were almost non existent if I don't count a pot or couple dropping, mostly MP ones to boot.

By Sunday evening I decided to try PI and found outdoor mobs mix too much to handle. The ghouls were easy enough, gave nice experience points but spiders mixed among them were a pain and made leveling there not feasible (due to their long agro distance, you can't avoid them to pick ghouls only). Also got second half decent drop, after the skele helmet, purifier sword. My, how that recalls my euro mir days LOL

At this point, I packed it in. I made 50% of the level over the weekend of pretty decent game time by my standards, did decent stint in all lower level caves and only got couple slaying skill books for warrior to show for it (among the uncounted many for the other classes ), which made me to understand why I quit last year. I'd rate the server experience as low, even very low, and as to warrior skills and armour drops, I don't know what to think. Obviously they are badly skewed in favor of sin, wiz and tao, with warrior being very rare to non-existent. After the Khazard armour drops, I got maybe another ten lev22 armours dropped but only one for warrior, luckily the one that fit me. Could it be because warrior armours are listed first on the drop lists as is standard on Crystal servers? I realize how stupid such idea is, but here you go. On many servers in past, I noticed lev22 relic sin armours in particular drop galore. WHY!? Is that because they are listed last on Crystal drop list that mostly everybody uses as basis for their drop lists, just tweaks item names and drop rates on it?

BTW TMerchant in Mongchon is totally empty, didn't check the one in Bichon but likely the npc is not being used by the several high levels that still play.

Last edited:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
The reason for you finding it hard below 50, is because since the option to level to 50 and get given a starter kit came in, i revamped lower level caves to become more in use for higher levels, thus all basic low level items most likely went totally out of balance as they wasnt used, i even removed a fair bit of them too. There is only a couple of players now who play, who are all close friends of each other.

Regarding the items you was finding this is all based on RNG and nothing to do with the way they are listed in a drop file, as if this was the case assassin items are first in the drop files.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for reply, clearing some things. Death Valley (BC) must then be the tweaked cave for high levels.

Thing is, I like the server, from what I've seen, map details, that even if you can teleport to caves, you can still go in and out of them on foot as well as travel between provinces, mob composition on maps and caves is interesting.

But the server was funky even last year, I suppose I would have started on it when it came online and I quit @level 28 still in level 1 armour, no thrusting or HM. That can only mean I never got light or heavy armour or skill books dropped getting to that level and I quit in frustration. Most servers I avoid getting ahead any way it goes, like buying basic stuff from TM or accepting 'hand me down' from higher levels. But some high rates I played fully exploiting buying used top notch items, like Korean Happy server.

I'll give it a bit more exploration and then might make new char on acct and get it leveled to fifty to have better look around, but doubt it will be any better balanced or soloable even then. Also seen on ranking page bunch of folks @50, obviously those who accepted npc offer but didn't even make it to next level.

Kudos for keeping the server going still, maybe some folks might start on it even today if you give it some publicity, my post is not likely to attract new pple but you never know.