Edens Elite Returns!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
- New TrustMerchant interface. (Buy and Sell with Gold/GameGold)

"sigh"

- Would be interesting to see what's in the GS this time around.
Haven't read all this ****, but if it is IceMan doing this then you really need to learn to adapt and learn from previous mistakes.

It's silly things like this that ruins your hard work and what could be an enjoyable server.
(If you have some implementation that stops the obvious P2W via this then fair enough)

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
Sounds a great deliver,i reckon increasing rate would be more attractive,med is reasonable? you still can make things hard though.

Im gonna give it a bash anyway.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
[FONT=&]

"sigh"

Haven't read all this ****, but if it is IceMan doing this then you really need to learn to adapt and learn from previous mistakes.

It's silly things like this that ruins your hard work and what could be an enjoyable server.
(If you have some implementation that stops the obvious P2W via this then fair enough)
[/FONT]

No Sir, I step away from hosting mir. Storm ask me months ago if i would release him all the eden elite files/code/web stuff so he could work on rebuilding and i did so.

This Server is done by Storm and and the programmer that was with it.

gherkin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2011
London
server down ? saying cant get patch info, then saying wrong client and to update :/

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
No Sir, I step away from hosting mir. Storm ask me months ago if i would release him all the eden elite files/code/web stuff so he could work on rebuilding and i did so.

This Server is done by Storm and and the programmer that was with it.

dont think this true tbh

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
But that's you and your attempts at server's, All Storm has done here is test, no coding, no stats, nothing server side, no drops. It's been this way for awhile since Eden started dying out last time like Icey just lost his voice and lets Storm relay all the information. The last 3 Eden have been through Iceys account i just find it strange and off putting that Icey hasn't taken the time to do it himself and putting server files that are well coded into the hand's of somebody who's never ran a server.

Just my opinion though, it's nothing about Storm personally, i played Mir Revenge with him and hes a great dude it's just a very strange move by Icey and pete to have somebody who has no attachment to the server apart from player / tester to be posting and running the thread.

Just read a little more, if it is just a Management roll Storm is playing then i hope he does it well as he bites very easy to stuff. I thought Icey interaction with players was fantastic don't really get all this.

One last point towards the " cash cow " although you say " it's all in GS for GG " last Eden a 75% exp potion for 24 hours was 8,500,000 ( maybe 10 hours of solid farming if ur kit wasn't amazing ) or buy it for 5£.. Then people like Moha ( Not having a dig ) just sell's them for 5 million gold and boom the eco of the server was smashed to by straight away, they need revising because in reality it was very cash cow, just because you present people a price to purchase them doesn't mean the price is even close to viable.

This could be easily countered by making GG items char/account bound.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Anyone that thinks this is stormhero and pete running this you need to give your head a wobbble. Ice just doesn’t want to release under his name as he knows he isn’t as respected as he used to be.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

"sigh"

Removed all 24hr scrolls, removed 75% exp, cant see anything in gameshop that would ruin the server, with dailys giving exp pots too.

---------- Post Merged at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:40 AM ----------

Anyone that thinks this is stormhero and pete running this you need to give your head a wobbble. Ice just doesn’t want to release under his name as he knows he isn’t as respected as he used to be.
If ice was to realase a server i think he would still get a good usercount, people on this thread have made that clear

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
dont think this true tbh

Stop posting on this thread unless your playing or going to play - all you want to do is be negative and big up your mates mir 2 server Ad3m.

- game seemed quite fluid last night and gave storm some feed back - instant reply from him and changes implemented - You cant really ask for more at this stage other than give the damn guy a chance to run the server and see how it goes.

Hopefully an admin on forum can delete the negative crap and just keep in game feedback from people playing and testing etc as this is what ruins server threads.

xingji0525

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 22, 2017
still in test or people can play? i saw some people in game if i log in game by client.exe

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Maybe you should of called the server something different. People are still going to link this server to IceMan's reputation no matter how many times you say he is not involved.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Prove it's not another quick cash server and don't allow donations for the first few weeks, last time around people running around in HA and Clear rings etc in first few days, and i highly suspect Iceman is still working with you on this but wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.