editing .wil and .wix

mississ1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2007
how do i add new items to my weapon and hum .wil/.wix? and wot program do i use to do this?

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Firstly open up the will you want i.e State items. like this.

step1wil.jpg

Then look at the bottom number e.g. mine is 2512 and memorize it. now go to the images you want adding e.g. and rename them to 2513 2514 ect depending on how many there are. also put the items you want in a folder on there own like in this picture. (dont need the placements for items only for weps n arms ect)
newstones.jpg

Now goto import all then Select the add option and click the folder where your new items are and then click ok and click import

Upvote 0

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Firstly open up the will you want i.e State items. like this.

step1wil.jpg

Then look at the bottom number e.g. mine is 2512 and memorize it. now go to the images you want adding e.g. and rename them to 2513 2514 ect depending on how many there are. also put the items you want in a folder on there own like in this picture. (dont need the placements for items only for weps n arms ect)
newstones.jpg

Now goto import all then Select the add option and click the folder where your new items are and then click ok and click import

also if your adding armours make sure your stateItem numbers match the Items file numbers

Upvote 0

aresgl

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 2, 2021
that not work for me, "delete" "load" "add" "import" buttoms disabled for me i have same wil v4.0 stephenking

Upvote 0