EGYMIR Server 1.9 -Online-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
he cant put server online untill he has access to the dedi.....the dedi company said they will let him know when it is ready cos they screwed up and had to shut down (alot of other ppl using company probably arent happy atm either) :( ......but it should be today at the latest it be online

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY

server will be up very soon.....emperor is uploading files ready to be downloaded......

you will need the new exe and patch

emperor and gmhelp will be online to help everyone regain what they have lost ( lvls/items)

i will tell everyone on here where it is actually online.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
So its been wiped ?

there has been NO wipe......the server was last backed up a week ago.....so people that have lvld/got items in this week have lost them....but gms WILL be online to sort this out and there will be an event also for the downtime.

emperor will be backing up the server alot more often to prevent this happening again

Last edited:

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
first ,sorry for late

the game is online now but u need to download the new EXE and latest patch to get ur client up to date
links in 1st post
i hope u enjoy nd any problem pm emperor (me) or GMHelp ingame

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
does this have ff for wizzies?also whats it like to level / get items /cash

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
it has flame storm which is FF but u can move it round its basically ice storm upped with FF images

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
level is piss easy when you hit around 40 do WT quest and you will zoom to 50. Also the quest will give you nice cash. For items it is pritty diffcult. All euro items drop of euro bosses. So if you kill an euro boss ect DD will only drop euro stuff. But it aint a to bad server. No pkin yet need more people :) So if your lookin for a med rate server this is it lol. Btw there is GameShop with prices but i dont mind. But some do. So log on and give it ago.

To answer your questions Server is UP

Good luck paul!

Lol ash this isnt paul's server!!

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
it would be handy to let us know wtf is happening dude...u havent posted on forums or on here...yes u said it will be 1 week..then 2 days for release of 2.3 server...it gone past this......let us know asap plz

Status
Not open for further replies.