Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoulSeeker

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 22, 2003
England
This Is For General Information Of The Owners.
No Moderator Is Allowed To Edit The Post/Thread Under Any Cercumstances!
The Server Of The Month Is Avaliable To Be Voted By Urselfs Once. I Will Not Tolerate Cheating Poll Posters.

[1] Vote Once
[2] Don't Make Several Accounts To Enhance The Number
[3] Don't Vote Unless You've Played The Server Your Voting For
[4] Dont Spam This Thread / Anywhere ELSE
[5] Get Voting :P.

Sorry To Be So Negative However, If People Using Accounts With 0 Posts Are The Post Count, There May Very Well Be Deductions.

These Rules Are Stated Before You, And Are Now Uneditable, You Are Responsable For Your Actions. Good Luck And Get Voting.

You Have 8 Days In Which To Vote.

-Note: There In Alphabetical (sp) Order So No-one Can Accuse Me Of Being Biast -

Miranda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2003
I vote 4 the Colossus server but that int in the poll

Camelot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2003
California
:bunny:

Voted for Camelot

{of course I'm Biased}

but there are some really good servers on the list, so best wishes to all the owners :normalwav

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Voted for Camelot as i play it and i luv da server,
But as LadyBliss said, ther are very good servers in the list excluding Camelot so Good Luck to all you server owners !! :D :):P

un4giv3n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
Darkeden Vampire town
:D i vote for camelot becuase the people on the server are nice and not to much people moan but i do moan sometimes :P need to edit my siggy im lvl 31 :P

SoulSeeker

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 22, 2003
England
Well, I Played Camelot, And My Dad Deleted My Character By Axident And It Couldnt Be Returned. So I Left And Went To DragonNet. Which I Voted For...

JonnyL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2003
Middlesbrough
ive played a lot of servers in the last couple of years and there are some very good servers out there, fantasy@ the begining /mirworlds is cool and olymp server looks good (not played it yet ) but i had to vote for Camelot Server:cool: . Mainly for the community spirt it has. Camelot has acheived alot in such a short time after some minor troubles and a mini revamp and keeps going strong:bounce: ,But i cant finish without a big thank you to all server hosts/gm's, i know how much work goes into these servers and you all deserve a pat on the back for your work.

thx..... JonnyL...... aka BobbyDigital..........CamelotServer....G.M.

Purgatori

I voted camelot great pplz, gm,s are doing a wonderful job with new updates. and players are really nice on the server its gettin better everyday.:D

XScorpionX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2003
United States, New York
I think

I think I voted for DragonNet this was long ago :P . I voted for DragonNet because all the other server is even wrost exp or lower stats. Is there a EI super stats server out there o.O?