Elite Legends of Mir 3 Kings

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
omg whats wrong with your installer i got 18gb free space and your installer says i dont have enough space....

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
GM please change all the monsters.... for a wizz its nearly impossible to kill without luring to a wall.. they run so fast and hit so fast its like fighting a battle u cant win... and the high level magic sheild only absorbs about 10 damage or 100 cant remember which... so yer do somthing about that... and make MA/AC have an effect not just hitting the same on everyone..

/thanks

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
server offline? autopatcher still dont work ? lol get them working

Serenity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
The autopatcher works fine, ahs done for days you sure you have got the new 1?

Serenity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
GM please change all the monsters.... for a wizz its nearly impossible to kill without luring to a wall.. they run so fast and hit so fast its like fighting a battle u cant win... and the high level magic sheild only absorbs about 10 damage or 100 cant remember which... so yer do somthing about that... and make MA/AC have an effect not just hitting the same on everyone..

/thanks

What monsters? the byrock mobs got slowed down because they was redicolous

Serenity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
Exp x2 and Mobs x2 for duration of 12hrs.

12pm to 12am(midnight)

on Saturday & Sunday

Last edited:

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
down or new ip? and no not d/l new client lol i on a dongle alrdy d/loaded yr first client

Serenity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
Its likely we will be closing elite down due to a lack of interest, its been fun but we gunna be making a loss to keep it running