[Crystal] Elite Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
bansheemir.com
LAUNCH - 16th September @ 20:00 UK

ServerAd_Part3.png ServerAd_Part2.png ServerAd_Part1.png

Proud to announce that Elite Mir 2 is going to be opening it's doors to all old, young and new Legend of Mir players.

We are driven from a love of the game and just felt like we should give something back to the community, as free & fun as possible. It will be heavily community driven and we will aim to fuel constant fun and nostalgia progression throughout the server.

The phased content release mentioned, will be over a short period of time (week or so) to push heavy contesting and to condense the player base into less maps to keep everyone on the same path and butting heads. Expect lots of fights and drops to remain relevant for longer! It's time to get excited about all them euro drops again, as we progress through the content phases week by week.

We have tried to add a fresh feeling to some aspects of the game such as spells, monsters, balance and so many quality of life improvements. Our focus is to ensure that we cater for all player types, as we understand times have changed and casuals require systems/features to retain the balance.

I hope you all enjoy what we have created and appreciate the time, money and sweat that we happily pour into this.

NO GAMESHOP / MICROTRANSACTIONS!
People are going to have to work for everything!

Please join our Discord and submit all your suggestions/feedback and help us build a true community driven server.

DISCORD LINK

www.elitemir.com
Classes: Warrior, Wizard & Taoist.
Archer & Assassin will be announced next year, as we intend to rework the classes.

EXP Rate: Low at the beginning of each phase, however due to the catchup mechanics it will become more like medium as we move through the content phases.

Massive thanks to @Mampi , @StormHero , @IceMan , @Far , @Jev , @tommo9664 , Knotty , @LightBringer and the rest of you that have helped in various ways!

- Team Elite

Last edited:

Win

Elite Mir 2 - Coming Soon
Aug 13, 2020
im hoping someone can help, ive recently gotten a new laptop and im trying to run this server but cant seem to get it to run, it just doesnt open after trying the exe. like i say it is a new laptop can anyone think of a programme i might be missing, i remember there being a thread on lomcn with usefull downloads for this kind of issue as well as black screen ect.
if your Citrix on Discord, then it was resolved and required DirectX SDK installing.

Had a crash which a fix was applied shortly after and server back up a few minutes later (y)

JayVid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2010
Excited for this one. The fact you have no GG shop is a worthy reason to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Win

xXxLegendxXx

LOMCN Member
Apr 26, 2019
How is 8pm too late for a launch? do you both drink milk and sleep like babies at 8:30 PM?

Most people finish work in the evening so 8pm is perfect. but babies yeah understandable they need to go to bed early

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
@xXxLegendxXx

I think you're forgetting there's quite a few people in the mir community without lives so making them have to wait until 8pm in the evening will feel like an age for them as they'll be doing fk all during the day :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
I'm currently download this, does this version have heroes and also do you have the ancient maps added or is this old euro before USA??

Win

Aug 13, 2020
I'm currently download this, does this version have heroes and also do you have the ancient maps added or is this old euro before USA??
Not using ancient maps as it means a lot of content gets skipped.

Also not using heroes as it messes up balance.

Reactions: Neptune

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
im having issues running the client, i have updated everything you have recommended.

it tries to download a new client but just kicks off the auto patcher and doesn't load.

NVM sorted it now, i hadn't installed the patcher off the website.

Last edited:

Mazza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
All downloads from website fail except runtime.
What is the difference between pay to win and paying for an exp boost?
Yes euro was subscripotion model but all you got was entry to the game.
25% boost is pay to win.

sarabell

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 19, 2018
Hi i having issues with the DirectX part of the steps. it will get all the way down to button of green installing bar and then i receive this pop up. Can anyone help me fix it. I tried to go on game anyway and its pink screen on logg on. thank you.

Hi i having issues with the DirectX part of the steps. it will get all the way down to button of green installing bar and then i receive this pop up. Can anyone help me fix it. I tried to go on game anyway and its pink screen on logg on. thank you.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Win

Aug 13, 2020
All downloads from website fail except runtime.
What is the difference between pay to win and paying for an exp boost?
Yes euro was subscripotion model but all you got was entry to the game.
25% boost is pay to win.
You expect me to take this comment seriously and you haven't even logged in? your commenting on something you have no clue about. Catchup system hardly makes it boost to win.

Run as admin? Please come into our Discord and create a support ticket. I don't want to spam this thread with too much back and forth.

Win

Aug 13, 2020
PHASE 3 IS COMING!

As many of you will already know, the biggest and most key phase is the introduction of PI (PSC, PB, PT, EM) which massively changes the levelling experience 1-40+ for all classes. Most importantly it will provide a huge boost for warriors, who are somewhat behind, which changes with some areas like PB being catered for melee.

This will result in the level cap being increased to 45 and we will start to see the first drop only books being added into the game.

Warrior: Protection Field
Wizard: FlameField, Mirroring
Taoist: Curse, Plague

All of these books will be be drop only! the phase of auto-learning is now finished.

I hope you've all enjoyed the phased experience so far, lets spread the word as get everyone online for phase 3!

The phases past this point will start to slow down, the plan was always for the first initial phases to come rather quick and then phase 3 is our first key milestone in which the game starts to settle and become a more slower pace.

When?!
Friday 7th October @ 20:00 UK Time