Avoid Elite Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Important
Server owner activity playing in game and recent reports of possible corruption.

Play at your own risk

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Not complaining just querying.... what's with all the lvl 40's having hard on and instant PK'ing lvl 10's / 20's lol?

When I was 10 was one shot in Oma Cave. Attacked 4 times today in insect cave at lvl 20 all by different people.

None of them even bothered to take their wep off for curse just attacked with their main wep on.

I am guessing no penalty for being red?

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Not complaining just querying....

Awww come on man! :LOL:

It's very hard to drop from body and pre lvl 40 weapons are not only plentiful but their halloween event injected a ton of bene's onto the server so only people with luck4 weapons or over aren't going to straight out PK.
People also care a lot less about cursing on Luck2/3 because the % chance to hit max stat is so low you'll be almost indentical strength on luck+1 or even luck0.

My filthy casual of a brother also had the same issue, I was shocked at people just straight out PK'ing him as a pre lvl 20 in Oma Cave.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Feel like you have to stick in that disclaimer "not complaining" so it doesn't come off as whining.

It was baffling. Don't get me wrong its Mir if you wanna PK a level 20 for giggles go for it was just surprised that it was so frequent and without even taking weps off to avoid curse saying to me people don't care about red or curse. If it was the same on Euro you wouldn't get PKd. You would get lure'd on maybe a love tap to weaken you but people wouldn't waste the curse or going red over a lvl 20.

horton

Bitter Berry
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2007
overrun with gold selling collectors. Instead afk miner bots you have a gang of tao sweatshoppers patrolling bdd and other caves. All with energy shield and great poison and accurate targetting. Excellent. No one seems to have noticed or be able or willing to do anything about the most annoying thing on the server. Apart from the wizards that is and the wimpyness of warriors

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
overrun with gold selling collectors. Instead afk miner bots you have a gang of tao sweatshoppers patrolling bdd and other caves. All with energy shield and great poison and accurate targetting. Excellent. No one seems to have noticed or be able or willing to do anything about the most annoying thing on the server. Apart from the wizards that is and the wimpyness of warriors
So instead of afk players, there are real people grinding caves..

Kill them? Kill them all..

All KRs in BDD are non RTable so there shouldn't be any excuses not to kill a so called gold seller.

Dibby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2015
Since the reboot just now - windows is finding a trojan named Wacatac.H!ml afer the patcher downloads the new patch. Any reasons for this? cheers

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Since the reboot just now - windows is finding a trojan named Wacatac.H!ml afer the patcher downloads the new patch. Any reasons for this? cheers
It's an unsigned .exe, windows doesn't have it in any of their 500000 databases so it flags. Even the default client gets flagged as wacatac.H!ml

Reactions: Dibby

Dibby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2015
It's an unsigned .exe, windows doesn't have it in any of their 500000 databases so it flags. Even the default client gets flagged as wacatac.H!ml
Thanks bud, I've not played mir in many years, so wasn't aware.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
I keep having to reapplying it to Microsoft on every update as it's an encrypted client whichMicrosoft flags as a virus by default 😞

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
Feel like you have to stick in that disclaimer "not complaining" so it doesn't come off as whining.

It was baffling. Don't get me wrong its Mir if you wanna PK a level 20 for giggles go for it was just surprised that it was so frequent and without even taking weps off to avoid curse saying to me people don't care about red or curse. If it was the same on Euro you wouldn't get PKd. You would get lure'd on maybe a love tap to weaken you but people wouldn't waste the curse or going red over a lvl 20.

Absolutely and unquestionably, yes I would attack any player outside my guild on Euro.
There was no prejudice. Level, numbers, gear, none of that mattered. If you weren't in my guild and I saw you in a cave, we were coming to blows.

Reactions: Helloyou

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Any comments from the topic on Longevity of Mir will be removed, I have moved the original post to Private questions and complaints.

I will go through Longevity later and delete any off topic comments

Reactions: Valhalla and Scampi

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
Have to add that I'm liking this return to a forum based trade off. Much better than discord for nostalgia.

horton

Bitter Berry
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2007

All KRs in BDD are non RTable so there shouldn't be any excuses not to kill a so called gold seller

All KRs in BDD are non RTable so there shouldn't be any excuses not to kill a so called gold seller.
grats on finding a reason to ban them.
Absolutely and unquestionably, yes I would attack any player outside my guild on Euro.
There was no prejudice. Level, numbers, gear, none of that mattered. If you weren't in my guild and I saw you in a cave, we were coming to blows.
there were very few players who attacked anyone else for being on same screen. Pk was discouraged. Group fights were fun being jumped wasnt.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
and they are back, the banned goldsellers that is. In a guild with a castle.
More u turns than tory govt. from these GMs

Most of the players complained about the punishment and sudden banning of them.

So they were all stripped to zero gold and given a warning. GM said next punishment is full ban.

So players will get stripped of gold then warned and ban after.

This was deemed the fairest way following people saying it wasn’t fair GM’s just started banning etc. so now it’s 1 warning and gone. Can’t get fairer than that. If your issue is you can’t kill a boss because of a gold seller. That’s a you problem.

Reactions: James and StormHero

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
or the best way to not kill there own server by banning players that own the wall :ROFLMAO:

thats if all players in question (banned players) were all in the guild that own wall/castle since 99% of the time they are the more competitive guild and once thats gone you got a stale server.

Last edited:

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
or the best way to not kill there own server by banning players that own the wall :ROFLMAO:

thats if all players in question (banned players) were all in the guild that own wall/castle since 99% of the time they are the more competitive guild and once thats gone you got a stale server.
Even if people leave, we'll be keeping it up, fixing stuff, making it better and leaving it open for people to rejoin, I mean they can go elsewhere if they want and spend more money etc but that's there choice, we'll keep updating it and hopefully over time everything that is a problem will be sorted but its a work in progress, it wasn't advertised as a finished article. Many other servers have mess ups or problems but its down to what you do next when it comes up.
Post automatically merged:

@Martyn @Tai So why is elite the only tagged post claiming corruption? stating we've played is one thing but other servers have had corruption claims etc and not one other server post has a tag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LOMValkyrie