Discussion Epic Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important
Server Closing

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
it looks like we got our answer :( epic1.JPG that response was 2 days after he took donations for new stuff in his gameshop , and has not been on since :(

Last edited:

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Hi guys,

I like how stonecold316 posted unknown screenshot which explain nothing but only showing me saying I will meet you next server. But the truth is Kane got gamegold and sweared to pay later i only have done this because he donated alot and i didnt mind to give some gg and trust him but he decided not to pay and i have banned his account untill he pay the money for credit he recieved and wasted.
People only like to chat **** nowadays i can see they do not even understand/care if im sick or fine irl.

I'm coming bk to server and will reply to everyone and fix things ingame from tomorrow.
I will start working in big update hope it be added in game next friday

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Hi guys,

I like how stonecold316 posted unknown screenshot which explain nothing but only showing me saying I will meet you next server. But the truth is Kane got gamegold and sweared to pay later i only have done this because he donated alot and i didnt mind to give some gg and trust him but he decided not to pay and i have banned his account untill he pay the money for credit he recieved and wasted.
People only like to chat **** nowadays i can see they do not even understand/care if im sick or fine irl.

I'm coming bk to server and will reply to everyone and fix things ingame from tomorrow.
I will start working in big update hope it be added in game next friday
The screenshot was from general chat in your discord group , if you read the rest of the chat in the same general chat its not the 1st time this has been mentioned by others , if this is what it has taken to get you to come back in game to sort the current issues out , then good its worked :)

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Does this server need a tag about reports of corruption and GM going awol after taking payments?

Looks like it from these posts.
Your server "Elite" had its own title because you and other gms are playing your own server this will return to many corruption happens we can imagine it. Trading items for your character, infinity gold, control your char body drop and more things can happen plus the fake user count number showing on lomcn mir2 server list not sure how ur running with 120-130 user count with no afk machines and your towns/caves are empty i have told that you are doing fake numbers to show others how your server is still running with active user count but thats not true im sure one day you will get caught faking your user count number like you got caught playing your own server.

Not sure what corruption your talking about my server but the only thing happened that i was not able to contact players, update server cause i was ill but if you can read my advert post you will find out that server have been updated few days ago and am doing my job in my server not waiting you to mention it as corrupt server like yours.

I would advice you to focus your time in your server and keep away from me please, thanks.

Reactions: Grumpycookie

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Your server "Elite" had its own title because you and other gms are playing your own server this will return to many corruption happens we can imagine it. Trading items for your character, infinity gold, control your char body drop and more things can happen plus the fake user count number showing on lomcn mir2 server list not sure how ur running with 120-130 user count with no afk machines and your towns/caves are empty i have told that you are doing fake numbers to show others how your server is still running with active user count but thats not true im sure one day you will get caught faking your user count number like you got caught playing your own server.

Not sure what corruption your talking about my server but the only thing happened that i was not able to contact players, update server cause i was ill but if you can read my advert post you will find out that server have been updated few days ago and am doing my job in my server not waiting you to mention it as corrupt server like yours.

I would advice you to focus your time in your server and keep away from me please, thanks.
You say "got caught playing your own server" like its a bad thing?

Play your own server, you'll see how **** it is.

Elite has a high usercount because the whole team has put blood sweat and tears into their server working day in an day out on updates and bug fixes. Before u judge other servers I'd recommend looking at your own, oh wait, you don't, because Mir is nothing but a passive income generator to you.

Reactions: Gem

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009

Are you confirming you did go AWOL and the above posts were indeed factual claims?

I didn't try and hide anything - that's why I have continually posted things in the public discord for what I have done in game.
We at Elite Mir believe in absolute transparency and make sure the server is covered at all times when somebody might be away for a period of time - especially when peoples real money is involved.

Get your ship in order and stop trying to divert, this is the Epic Mir thread.

• Carrot
Reactions: Grumpycookie

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Are you confirming you did go AWOL and the above posts were indeed factual claims?

I didn't try and hide anything - that's why I have continually posted things in the public discord for what I have done in game.
We at Elite Mir believe in absolute transparency and make sure the server is covered at all times when somebody might be away for a period of time - especially when peoples real money is involved.

Get your ship in order and stop trying to divert, this is the Epic Mir thread.
nobody left on ur discord to bully anymore so uve turned to LOMCN forums to find people to bully. :ROFLMAO:

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
nobody left on ur discord to bully anymore so uve turned to LOMCN forums to find people to bully. :ROFLMAO:

I donated to Epic Mir, got kicked from the discord weeks ago before I made a single post and have had no communication from their staff about what happened to my payment.
My account was never updated and communication channels dismissed.

If you are here to share your experiences with Epic Mir, please share them.
Otherwise please communicate through the correct channels if you wish to discuss your status as a bully victim further.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
bully victims needs to give a **** about what u say and do? i don't so no victim here.

keeping on topic. i think epic mir is great. game master is trying hes best people get ill its not hes fault. at least he's trying to make things better after he got ill. i dont think the guys that bad and neither is hes server ive enjoyed my time playing it. i just havent played it in last week cause i been playing other games. for no payments i cant comment ive borrowed gamegold and paid when i promised id pay so i never had no issues. thumbs up to him for trusting people to pay him for the game gold he lends people.

he lends u dont pay. get ya arse banned fair play to him.. he did lend u game gold afterall. its like buying game gold and doing a charge back your arse getting banned. no matter what server ur playing

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Does this server need a tag about reports of corruption and GM going awol after taking payments?

Looks like it from these posts.
You are on some bandwagon aren’t you,
As you were “banned” from the discord, you might have missed his statement.

He was in hospital and when he got back home he went straight back to pushing updates.

Attachments

• 33B2B61D-DD8C-4F08-83A0-EC50859B61C0.png
    33B2B61D-DD8C-4F08-83A0-EC50859B61C0.png
    254 KB · Views: 28
  • 07F17A25-005D-4B09-B216-E3EB90E74265.png
    07F17A25-005D-4B09-B216-E3EB90E74265.png
    247.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 1C90CD74-BDF4-4785-8153-9F43BA2FB60E.png
    1C90CD74-BDF4-4785-8153-9F43BA2FB60E.png
    273.9 KB · Views: 28

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
You are on some bandwagon aren’t you,
As you were “banned” from the discord, you might have missed his statement.

He was in hospital and when he got back home he went straight back to pushing updates.

Thank you for the clarification.

I did miss his statement because yes, I was kicked from the discord.

Still doesn't explain why my payment was never credited to my account but I guess I will just recall the payment.

Not a satisfied customer. He also told me he "sorts out his arab friends with better deals" for game gold.
Might need a flag for this.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
All this idk what to call it, over afk mechanics, gameshops and new servers opening?

Has this only just started happening or something?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Is the server down? When can it be turned on
server is up BUT it looks like its been left to die a slow death , his latest update didn't amount to much , he put a rebirth into game , as someone had mentioned it might bring people back , so he upped the cap to level 300 BUT the rebirth was also level 300 , so it ment that as soon as you got to level 300 you automatically rebirthed back to level 270 , so then you had to get back to level 300 to go in the rebirth caves , BUT as soon as you hit level 300 and managed to go into rebirth caves you got 0 exp , because the cap had not been made higher , so pointed this out to the gm , and its now 4 days later and its still not been fixed and he does know about it , he has decided to do nothing about it , hes not interested in donations hes claimed , but it seems like his interest is not on the server anymore , people on his discord have been giving him ideas on top of the rebirth and nothing else has been implemented , and theres nothing really decent in place to bring people back to it , its a shame really as it has potential :(

Reactions: Cherophobia

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
server is up BUT it looks like its been left to die a slow death , his latest update didn't amount to much , he put a rebirth into game , as someone had mentioned it might bring people back , so he upped the cap to level 300 BUT the rebirth was also level 300 , so it ment that as soon as you got to level 300 you automatically rebirthed back to level 270 , so then you had to get back to level 300 to go in the rebirth caves , BUT as soon as you hit level 300 and managed to go into rebirth caves you got 0 exp , because the cap had not been made higher , so pointed this out to the gm , and its now 4 days later and its still not been fixed and he does know about it , he has decided to do nothing about it , hes not interested in donations hes claimed , but it seems like his interest is not on the server anymore , people on his discord have been giving him ideas on top of the rebirth and nothing else has been implemented , and theres nothing really decent in place to bring people back to it , its a shame really as it has potential :(
Spoke to server owner last night and he confirmed he is still working on updates for the server.

Reactions: Cherophobia

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Is the server down? When can it be turned on
server online
Post automatically merged:

this problem has been fixed
Post automatically merged:

Spoke to server owner last night and he confirmed he is still working on updates for the server.
Thank you
indeed, I Am working on an update and i have already finished it but i have a problem with the AutoPatcher will fix it soon

Reactions: Jev
Status
Not open for further replies.