Discussion Epic Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important
Server Closing

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
I checked archer code spells but things fine
I made my offline test for 10minutes spamming archer spells trying to 1 shot but nothing happend
I tested with you online trying to 1 shot but nothing happend
What should i do? i tried to check this but i couldnt if you can take video to prove this would be great, Thanks.
you tested once with me, well dunno how thats gonna happen since barely any archers who plays, but if get any PK with an archer down the line will record it just incase he 1 shots me lol

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Enjoying this server its fun to play , just a shame the racism and insults on this server is on another level :rolleyes:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
think gms given up on server , no response on discord and apparently is playing another server , user counts dropped due to the gm not logging on in over a week and fixing issues and doing updates , shame really servers great :(

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

GM Disapear , server been going down hill for few weeks now , GM just don't listen to players.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
looking more like a Christmas cash grab due to being non existent on discord , not even bothering to log onto server , shame really server was great :(

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
When will people learn to avoid this kind of trash :carrot:, honestly if you thought this server wasn't anything other than a quick cash grab scam you are extremally naive.

Reactions: Spinn

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
When will people learn to avoid this kind of trash :carrot:, honestly if you thought this server wasn't anything other than a quick cash grab scam you are extremally naive.
It’s more of a shame that they are even allowed to advertise in the first place. Hopefully 2023 and onwards will mean less cash cows and more quality servers. With what I’m seeing in the works it looks positive 👍🏼

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Should of had avoid tag slapped on it ages ago tbh.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
It’s more of a shame that they are even allowed to advertise in the first place.
Should of had avoid tag slapped on it ages ago tbh.

Hmm... I disagree.

If I could go back in time would I of banned this server ad? No I don't think so.

Why? All rules were followed and users have posted saying they enjoyed the server.

Why are people annoyed? Server is still online so I don't want to talk about as past tense but judging from comments it's because people donated and feel like the GM has moved on. I understand the anger but feel its directed in the wrong direction... Why did you swipe your card before waiting and seeing if the server was going to last 3-6 months? If you swipe your card to donate to an unofficial server to a server owner who is running their 2nd server? and then get annoyed the server didn't last more than 3-6 months I think the blame is on you.

Take the Ad Down! Slap on avoid! - Server is still online and playable so can't do that. Can't apply an avoid as far as I can tell has had 2 servers inside almost 18 months and is still online and playable. Be different if it was server 3 in 3 months.

If you think it should have avoid or taking down you need to come up with a rule that can be applied fairly and put it forward (in another thread) for community to chat and agree/disagree to and as such we will action said rule but currently no rules being broken and server is online

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Hmm... I disagree.

If I could go back in time would I of banned this server ad? No I don't think so.

Why? All rules were followed and users have posted saying they enjoyed the server.

Why are people annoyed? Server is still online so I don't want to talk about as past tense but judging from comments it's because people donated and feel like the GM has moved on. I understand the anger but feel its directed in the wrong direction... Why did you swipe your card before waiting and seeing if the server was going to last 3-6 months? If you swipe your card to donate to an unofficial server to a server owner who is running their 2nd server? and then get annoyed the server didn't last more than 3-6 months I think the blame is on you.

Take the Ad Down! Slap on avoid! - Server is still online and playable so can't do that. Can't apply an avoid as far as I can tell has had 2 servers inside almost 18 months and is still online and playable. Be different if it was server 3 in 3 months.

If you think it should have avoid or taking down you need to come up with a rule that can be applied fairly and put it forward (in another thread) for community to chat and agree/disagree to and as such we will action said rule but currently no rules being broken and server is online
There's many reasons why, not just absence of GM as of late, my past posts go into detail if you have time / care enough to read. TLDR; the server itself is a cash cow, more and more items, with better stats (mount,pads,pots etc) were being introduced every update when GM was active with higher GG costs, there weren't gold alternatives for this. GM has really bad attitude, is abusive and rude, doesn't listen to anyone or anything, and think he knows best at all times.

However, I can understood why it's more complicated from LOMCN's stand point. What about another tag such as "P2W" or similar, or "Caution"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
What about another tag such as "P2W" or similar, or "Caution"?
I like these ideas. Feel like it should be something that is user generated rather than staff generated as its then users views/opinions. Not sure how to implement it but like the idea :)

Reactions: Spinn

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
I like these ideas. Feel like it should be something that is user generated rather than staff generated as its then users views/opinions. Not sure how to implement it but like the idea :)
Yeah, I agree, I might have an idea..... *EDIT* posted on forum suggestions.

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Hi guys, first of all i would like to apologize for you all guys.
I'm was not able to reply to anyone of you or take any action ingame because im sick irl i have been in hospital for 5 days with no phone or any thing to communicate with you, Im not the person who would leave the server and runaway as you have said, I have updated server many times and continued to work on it even when it was low usercount and 0 donation and was doing updates every 2 weeks for the players who are playing Epic.

I'm still sick btw but getting better and this is the first time i see my phone from 5 days, I wish you guys understand my point and do not worry about the server i will get better soon as doctor said and i will be able to leave hospital in next few days then i will be able to reply to your all messages and continue the work to server and will try to bring more users to join us
Thank you guys

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Hi guys, first of all i would like to apologize for you all guys.
I'm was not able to reply to anyone of you or take any action ingame because im sick irl i have been in hospital for 5 days with no phone or any thing to communicate with you, Im not the person who would leave the server and runaway as you have said, I have updated server many times and continued to work on it even when it was low usercount and 0 donation and was doing updates every 2 weeks for the players who are playing Epic.

I'm still sick btw but getting better and this is the first time i see my phone from 5 days, I wish you guys understand my point and do not worry about the server i will get better soon as doctor said and i will be able to leave hospital in next few days then i will be able to reply to your all messages and continue the work to server and will try to bring more users to join us
Thank you guys
Server still has potential. Glad to hear you're doing better, I wish u all the best and look forward to seeing what you do with future updates!

Reactions: stonecold316

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Any more updates , its been over 10 days since he last logged on game and 5 days since his last announcement on discord , loads of bugs need fixing in game , and even personal messages to him on discord are being ignored , sabuk wall is being won by guilds who did not even turn up for it , and yet the fighting guild were there till the end lol to try claim it , as well as owners of sabuk wall cannot claim their sabuk medals , among other bugs can the owner at least make the effort to give us an update ?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Any more updates , its been over 10 days since he last logged on game and 5 days since his last announcement on discord , loads of bugs need fixing in game , and even personal messages to him on discord are being ignored , sabuk wall is being won by guilds who did not even turn up for it , and yet the fighting guild were there till the end lol to try claim it , as well as owners of sabuk wall cannot claim their sabuk medals , among other bugs can the owner at least make the effort to give us an update ?
read the message he posted a couple posts above yours mate, he's been in hospital

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
read the message he posted a couple posts above yours mate, he's been in hospital
ye saw that one , but 5 days ago he said he would be out in a few days , so assumed that would be before now , hence the reason for my message :(

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
ye saw that one , but 5 days ago he said he would be out in a few days , so assumed that would be before now , hence the reason for my message :(
unfortunately I've been in a similar situation, Docs say u can go in a few days but then ur situation worsens, all u can do is wait for him i guess.

I mean, as scummy as his gameshop is, i doubt he'd lie about being in hospital?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
unfortunately I've been in a similar situation, Docs say u can go in a few days but then ur situation worsens, all u can do is wait for him i guess.

I mean, as scummy as his gameshop is, i doubt he'd lie about being in hospital?
ye agreed , even though some of the members claimed to see him on oldskool at the same time , but not taking that as gospel , but i guess it is what it is , only time will tell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.