smoochy boys on tour

Which Mir2 Server Will ETA Live 1st 👀

• Total voters

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Probably just that, people want a fresh feel.
if it was released as stable as it is now, I think we would've retained a lot more UC to be honest.

All in all I am proud of TPR as my first server!

There is a lot I would change for a new server, including bringing back the Old Bichon Wall!

The more i discuss it the more I would work on a V2; as there is a lot more we could bring, and we have a tested foundation as well to work with!

Then do it mate, you got atleast 1 player here willing to give it ago 😜

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
It’s come to my attention a new server is blooming....after some digging I can confirm it’s being made.

I’ve updated the Poll for the new server as “unknown” by “Bon & Hany” as they havnt decided a name yet.

You are able to now change your vote if you please.

The pot has been stirred.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
It’s come to my attention a new server is blooming....after some digging I can confirm it’s being made.

I’ve updated the Poll for the new server as “unknown” by “Bon & Hany” as they havnt decided a name yet.

You are able to now change your vote if you please.

The pot has been stirred.

Wasnt Valkyrie working with Hany on Valkyria V2?

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Pretty sure if Ben will be working with anybody it will be with Matt after what went down on Paragon.

Hany is on Valkyrie's team doubtful hes got time to code for 2 server's.

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why would Hany work with Ben after what he done on paragon lol. 99% certain your thinking of Matt, he done a strong majority of the coding for most of Bens big server anyway.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
ben is using paragon source, hany isnt on his team.
i hope not. not being funny with hany here but he left his 250-350 user count to die with in one week due to him not replying for days on end not even one reply. and added like 1 cave for a update. started off amazing so many people like 430+ then the no updates / dale selling mir items killed it off.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Why would Hany work with Ben after what he done on paragon lol. 99% certain your thinking of Matt, he done a strong majority of the coding for most of Bens big server anyway.
not sure what you think went down with me and Hany on paragon?
I'm not here to start spreading rumours and bad mouthing other people, but rest assured me and Hany are sweet.

Matt hasn't be on the mir scene in years... its always been me and Hany that built our files

@astrix - hanys always been the coder, not the one running the servers, not sure you can blame him for that.
As you say, it was Dale selling items on the side - Hany didnt know about this and was never received any "share"

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
and the legend speaks!

Who is to say what server will come up first, sounds like ur trying to rush the server devs to release right now.

Reactions: Abdozaki

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I never said he isnt good at what he does he is. just never got done any were near the times that was stated 2 weeks for 1 cave was insane forced people to quit. and im sure if hany did know dale was selling. He would not of took part in it. I was just stating what killed the server 2 things lack of any form of update / selling items for irl cash. @Bon