ETA Mir2 Poll

Which Mir2 Server Will ETA Live 1st 👀

• Total voters

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Guessing prim 2 is last in the list for release they are still active on the first server.

I think valk will pop up pretty soon+ if OB is in maybe ill be tempted as its a really good skill to play with, other than that my pc can stay in the attic, my Mir days are over I think.

/kass

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Valk2 a fair way off going by the discord, he’s just moved house etc and all that come first. My bets on Kingdom or Artificial to launch first. But who’s to know the way this lot are going xD

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Guessing prim 2 is last in the list for release they are still active on the first server.

I think valk will pop up pretty soon+ if OB is in maybe ill be tempted as its a really good skill to play with, other than that my pc can stay in the attic, my Mir days are over I think.

/kass

The fact that the PC is in the attic and not sold on eBay tells me 1 thing....your be back 😏

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
First release or first successful release?

Valk V2 or Artificial will be the ones to get the most traction that are due out.

Any second server of mine wouldn't be worked on properly until TPR was played by 0 people consistently

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
First release or first successful release?

Valk V2 or Artificial will be the ones to get the most traction that are due out.

Any second server of mine wouldn't be worked on properly until TPR was played by 0 people consistently

Just the 1st next to have a live date confirmed. Lots In the pipeline...hopefully not multiple releases on same week 🤪

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
People voting for “Other” what other mir2 servers are in the making and due out “soon” that’s not been listed in the poll?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
People voting for “Other” what other mir2 servers are in the making and due out “soon” that’s not been listed in the poll?

I voted other as Valk V2 and Artifical havent said they are 'coming soon'.
TPR 2 isnt even a thing
and
the others i havent really heard of

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Sapphire gonna pop out of no where lol

Not seen anything on this one, any discord links?
Post automatically merged:

I voted other as Valk V2 and Artifical havent said they are 'coming soon'.
TPR 2 isnt even a thing
and
the others i havent really heard of

I’d say Artificial is closer then Valk2 going by there discord’s. As for your TPR 2 I see no reason why you need to unless people want that fresh start feel, dno why your server is so underpopulated and underrated tbh, it’s an amazing server with lots of things going on 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Not seen anything on this one, any discord links?
Post automatically merged:

I’d say Artificial is closer then Valk2 going by there discord’s. As for your TPR 2 I see no reason why you need to unless people want that fresh start feel, dno why your server is so underpopulated and underrated tbh, it’s an amazing server with lots of things going on 🤷🏻‍♂️

Probably just that, people want a fresh feel.
if it was released as stable as it is now, I think we would've retained a lot more UC to be honest.

All in all I am proud of TPR as my first server!

There is a lot I would change for a new server, including bringing back the Old Bichon Wall!

The more i discuss it the more I would work on a V2; as there is a lot more we could bring, and we have a tested foundation as well to work with!