Euphoria

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
-_- Was just walking up to EMR aswell, might have died n dropped >.<

Anyone got an idea when i could be up? or if host is out or w/e?

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
the maker is banned from posting on here because he hacked another persons files, ull have to ad him to msn [email protected] to find out wats hapening

The server is down, and he does not know why.

Basically no point what so ever in playing this server anyway. Mostly down to Ste's pathetic attitude towards the server. He can't be bothered to update it, ever. Not to mention the fact that he let his mate hop onto his GM and level his character. So yeah, quit while your ahead.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
The server is down, and he does not know why.

Basically no point what so ever in playing this server anyway. Mostly down to Ste's pathetic attitude towards the server. He can't be bothered to update it, ever. Not to mention the fact that he let his mate hop onto his GM and level his character. So yeah, quit while your ahead.
I agree with Wond server is unstable as is Ste he didn`t even make the server with the intention of it being a permanent thing he told me on Msn he did just to get players off EvilMir and do what he did waisting your time if your playing it imo and it was nice of him to let you all know it was going down

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
daydie, are you retarded?

1. I was banned from lomcn, only recently able to borrow my friends account, so how on EARTH could I let them know it was down.

2. The host computer has crashed and I haven't talked to him since yesterday.

3. I've re-implemented seeds for all you grumblers out there, although experience has been killed off slightly.

4. Added a new NPC to the homezone who does EVERYTHING; pots, storage, master etc. "Allin" is his name.

5. You just hate the competition, I also admitted on here that it went up AT FIRST to steal some players from you're server, and it happened, but I then realised people enjoyed server.

6. You call me unreliable because my hosts computer has crashed, not my fault is it, as soon as it's up I'll let you know as best way I can...

/Steish