Request Euro mir3

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
i have the original gamesrouter db and files with all characters but have tried a number of clients to get it working but cant seem to get one that works would anyone be able to help please :)

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
yes. i have this app.

check this web if you help about gameguard:
http://www.gameguard.jp/nprotect/nprotect-3-4.asp

I hope you to reconsider to share only the server files, without envir and DB if you want, to give the comunity another chance and unstopped help about mir3.

Best regards,
Dj.

;)
im sorry but the serverfiles are staying with me.....if they werent official i probs would share

Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
with your files can make a injection to server and put assassins , etc and convert to gsp or more without problem.

you can give a hand to the comunity and the comunity can give a hand to you in the future.

Upvote 0

StuJnX6ry

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 1, 2014

(JOB files(2003) / these files(2005)/ GSP files(2009))

I'll give you a simple guide to let you know how to debug these files (if no source files).

>> DEBUG GG FUNCTIONS

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Good luck!

Reactions: Dale19741
Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
If they're pre assassin and pet files then theyre basically JoB files, which we've had for 10 years. Dont see any use with them, especially if theyre in hands of someone not capable of running them.

Only thing i can see to be at all useful would be the english envir, but then do they even run on ptw maps? I thought gsp were first to use ptw maps, though i may be wrong

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
tyvm

---------- Post Merged at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:12 PM ----------

If they're pre assassin and pet files then theyre basically JoB files, which we've had for 10 years. Dont see any use with them, especially if theyre in hands of someone not capable of running them.

Only thing i can see to be at all useful would be the english envir, but then do they even run on ptw maps? I thought gsp were first to use ptw maps, though i may be wrong

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
they are UNTOUCHED serverfiles made oficially by wemade no one has had anything to do with them or mess the game up....is ok with private servers but they have too much useless **** in em :p i prefer the original game where you had to work for things n not get handed em on a plate

Upvote 0

Da Warrio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
Some links I found just searching google, might be of use..searched "QGO mir 3 latest client"

xxxhttp://www.fileplanet.com/151203/150000/fileinfo/The-Legend-of-Mir-3-Clientxxx

xxxhttp://www.gamershell.com/download_11651.shtmlxxx

remove xx's from start/end.. both from around 2005.

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
its the gameguard npkrypt thats the issue atm.....all the clients have gg installed

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Some links I found just searching google, might be of use..searched "QGO mir 3 latest client"

xxxhttp://www.fileplanet.com/151203/150000/fileinfo/The-Legend-of-Mir-3-Clientxxx

xxxhttp://www.gamershell.com/download_11651.shtmlxxx

remove xx's from start/end.. both from around 2005.
tyvm :) will try them

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
tyvm

---------- Post Merged at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:12 PM ----------

they are UNTOUCHED serverfiles made oficially by wemade no one has had anything to do with them or mess the game up....is ok with private servers but they have too much useless **** in em :p i prefer the original game where you had to work for things n not get handed em on a plate

So you're saying you prefer files that don't contain any of the last 10 years worth of content that wemade has added? I could throw up files in 5 minutes that have that.

Sounds just like the GSP server, however atleast their files have content and features from 5 years ago.

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
sin spoiled the game.....

---------- Post Merged at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:31 PM ----------

how would i get this exe to not use gg?

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
So you're saying you prefer files that don't contain any of the last 10 years worth of content that wemade has added? I could throw up files in 5 minutes that have that.

Sounds just like the GSP server, however atleast their files have content and features from 5 years ago.

maybe he wants to protect the integrity of the files..as nobody will have them except him

some time is not about the money, its about the ego

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
maybe he wants to protect the integrity of the files..as nobody will have them except him

some time is not about the money, its about the ego
its not even about ego.......its about wanting to get the server up and running and playing the original game without all the crap nowadays :) and theres now 2 ppl working on it :) theres still so much content left in the original game to keep going for ages lol

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
its not even about ego.......its about wanting to get the server up and running and playing the original game without all the crap nowadays :)

you understood me wrong

if you are a colletioner you always keep the things you collect without sharing them

i was saying..by using this wemade original files..would push your server up to the most wanted since gsp have lag spike problems

Reactions: Dale19741
Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
you understood me wrong

if you are a colletioner you always keep the things you collect without sharing them

i was saying..by using this wemade original files..would push your server up to the most wanted since gsp have lag spike problems
ah sorry my bad :)

---------- Post Merged at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:57 PM ----------

once we have a work around the gg issue server should be easy :)

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
ah sorry my bad :)

you must seize the moment

as you seen on lomcn, here is many mir3 projects..some on pending and some in slow progress

you can put it online..but can you improve it?

these files are sparkle of life for mir3 future..

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
it doesnt need improving atm theres **** loads of content still to be seen and done no one has done it all without gm :p

---------- Post Merged at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:04 PM ----------

you must seize the moment

as you seen on lomcn, here is many mir3 projects..some on pending and some in slow progress

you can put it online..but can you improve it?

these files are sparkle of life for mir3 future..
n according to some people on here the files are **** they can do it in 5 mins :p

---------- Post Merged at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:05 PM ----------

all we need atm is a workable exe that doesnt try use gameguard/npkrypt as it tries to access the servers and crashes the client it needs removing from the exe :)

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you understood me wrong

You've got your own low rate server thats been running for 10 years, which uses more advanced files than these. I fail to see what putting up an old server with no content we haven't seen before would bring.

People enjoy GSP because it has the newer features like assassin that no other server can offer. Nostalgia is only good for the first 5 minutes, then things get kinda stale.

Upvote 0