EuroMir - Low Rate [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Re: EuroMir - Low Rate Discussion

Hows the balance, with stuff like PKing versus Curse/luck, on another server the Curse/luck is out of 100 and only chance to loose 1% luck/gain 1% curse, and means people are pking newbies/lower levels cos theres no punishment.

Max level is 29 and theres only about 18 users on. The maps are euro (As in 8 floors to PT etc) so I've not ran into anyone & if I did, doubt anyone has the damage to bother trying to pk. No idea on balance yet.

Tennant

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2012

Max level is 29 and theres only about 18 users on. The maps are euro (As in 8 floors to PT etc) so I've not ran into anyone & if I did, doubt anyone has the damage to bother trying to pk. No idea on balance yet.

Thanks, downloading now gonna give it a blast tommorow, hopefully it will be a long term server :) I dont mind even donating via a cash shop each month if its gonna be good.

Challenger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2011

Exception ERangeError in module MirClient.exe at 0015DCA5. Range Check Error.

Help?

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Review:
I think this server is ok, seems to have a decent usercount for the Mir2 community around here at the moment.
Not quite for me as its low rate & euro style.

Best of luck guys
Aaron

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK

tempted to have alook at this one

---------- Post Merged at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:07 PM ----------

ok it lets me play for about 2 mins then locks up everytime and i have to log out... its not down to firewall or antivirus. Im running win7 in win xp compatibility mode any advice would be apriciated :D

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003

gm can u make some custom items dc is crap max exp i get is from oma warriors 720 exp :bc exp is low items are crap make some custom from lvl 20 25 30 35 40 let us enjoy enuff of euro kits and to stay 2 weeks in ST or pt its sh1t work on it pls

---------- Post Merged at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:53 PM ----------

and get the heroes bk its a reason called heroes and u cant do noth alone on ure server they not ruining pvp as its low rate and u missing a dual skill aswell that would help

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011

Hero files are heros for a reason i agree - if u wanted to make a euro clone you shud of gone with TD 2.3 - by taking out heros and dual skills you are losing the potential ur server can be.

I havent downloaded, will not play due to the fact i know what these files can be like. Having a euro style server only means that you cba to customize a server with your own ideas, making a euro clone is effortless.

Anywayz:
All the best with this server
And hope that u listen to players when updates are required and needed

Mason

(Opinion Only) Not slating the server

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK

Hero files are heros for a reason i agree - if u wanted to make a euro clone you shud of gone with TD 2.3 - by taking out heros and dual skills you are losing the potential ur server can be.

We didn't use TD2.3 largely due to the fact theres no support for those files any longer, thus stripped back the heroes files and removed a few things.

I havent downloaded, will not play due to the fact i know what these files can be like. Having a euro style server only means that you cba to customize a server with your own ideas, making a euro clone is effortless.

Having a Euro Style server is due to the fact we dont WANT to play heavily customised mid/high rate servers, adding new maps and such is relatively easy, we just have no need for them as of yet, because we dont cater to your taste doesnt mean were doing something wrong.

Anywayz:
All the best with this server
And hope that u listen to players when updates are required and needed

Updates and such will of course come in when people have hit a level to require it. We will expand on the files and such but only when its needed.

Thanks for your opinion.

morphios87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2012

I personally think the server is great. It gives us that euro style play that no professional companies can anymore.

People moaning about no Heroes being ingame or exp being too low or the creators not being bothered to make new items, maps etc....

Its a euro style replica server, why ruin it with rubbish high rate items or weapons that look stupid, and go OTT on the stats etc.

Leveling is part of mir, its suppose to be fun that is what mir is about. People who want heroes just want to level quicker. if thats the case, join the community, get yourself a leveling buddy and go with them!

ive played all different types of servers and this is by far the best. Ive played mir since the first ever beta and this server replicates the point in time when mir was at its best!

Great server and keep up the work

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011

The best Mir servers are the ones that don't rush the starter content just so people can get lvl 40-50 real fast.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

I personally think the server is great. It gives us that euro style play that no professional companies can anymore.

People moaning about no Heroes being ingame or exp being too low or the creators not being bothered to make new items, maps etc....

Its a euro style replica server, why ruin it with rubbish high rate items or weapons that look stupid, and go OTT on the stats etc.

Leveling is part of mir, its suppose to be fun that is what mir is about. People who want heroes just want to level quicker. if thats the case, join the community, get yourself a leveling buddy and go with them!

ive played all different types of servers and this is by far the best. Ive played mir since the first ever beta and this server replicates the point in time when mir was at its best!

Great server and keep up the work

Yeah Im really enjoying it. Didn't think I'd enjoy grinding this much again lol.
A few more users and a couple of problems sorted (taming!) and I'll be happy with how the server is for a good time to come.

Last edited:

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004

Whats the IP? keep getting conn closed

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003

can u come in game ma dring broke from upgrade u never mentioned items will break i want it bk pls

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

wish they'd actually fix stuff, having no mp bar after 26 as a warrior is a real pain in the butt. Loads needs fixing, but all in all not a bad effort.

morphios87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2012

from what ive heard, there is going to be a huge reboot tonight that will fix quite a lot of things.

LiliFire

LOMCN n00bie
May 31, 2012

Comments.

-Too many lowbie items drop. Not many with added stats. Its just inflating the gold on the server.
-Caves exp is imbalanced. Just like euro, caves post PT patch are really the only places to go.
-Not seen any ingame GMs or any updates. For a server just launched you'd expect GMs to be visible
-FlameField has dropped already. No-one is even 30 yet.
-DungeonTele npc only present in BW. No other province has this.
-Because of ^ I ran to ZT and had to die to get out quickly. Lost 50% exp at 17. Super harsh.
-Skill points are insane. 3000 for a lvl 15 skill to lvl 1..?

you're not old school are you??

---------- Post Merged at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I myself enjoy this server a lot, although the GMs seemed to have troubles with the files, which I am not sure if because of inexperience or just being new to those specific files, but they still do great job, and this is the first server I feel is in the level of olymp/real old izar I have played.

I
I'm loving it! I
It's the first time I've felt like I could do unfinished business left over from phoenix/dragon days.
I think the owners are learning as they go on a lot of things, but a) they're listening & taking everything on board and b) they've paid a year up front and that shows real commitment.

Anyone who misses the good old days of Mir2, I strongly suggest ya give this a go www.euromir.net