Euromir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
is their any chance i can make an acc as iv'e just downloaded it but unable to make an acc

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
downloaded, do i run auto patch to download remaining files? .exe doesnt seem to work. still got 744mb patch on the auto patcher

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
is their any chance i can make an acc as iv'e just downloaded it but unable to make an acc
just open a ticket on the helpdesk with the id and pass you would like to use and we will create the account for you .the website/forum should be ready and working soon

---------- Post Merged at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:11 AM ----------

downloaded, do i run auto patch to download remaining files? .exe doesnt seem to work. still got 744mb patch on the auto patcher
yes. the auto patcher works and will update the files

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
yes. the auto patcher works and will update the files

Done that.

Sent account recovery ticket. not sure password i used but seems im getting the right username. which is amazing cos i didn't think i would remember.

Can only run in windows mode, get a graphics error on full screen. however in windows mode it's all multicouloured and off-centre (squashed to the left) guessing this is because im running win 10 on high graphics?

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Done that.

Sent account recovery ticket. not sure password i used but seems im getting the right username. which is amazing cos i didn't think i would remember.

Can only run in windows mode, get a graphics error on full screen. however in windows mode it's all multicouloured and off-centre (squashed to the left) guessing this is because im running win 10 on high graphics?
windows 10 needs to be run in compat mode and set to 16bit color

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
Thank you for my beautiful char :)
35a31a6089e72868186a425460f9d3ca.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
there a few people currently playing, see around 10+ on during peak time at the moment.

blade6742

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2012
10 during the day
around 20 ish in the evening. but the server is growing as people find out about the server.

peszek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2012
**** server for new players no help mob no gold no info just nothink;/ when you die need to relog rly annoying

Last edited:

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
**** server for new players no help mob no gold no info just nothink;/ when you die need to relog rly annoying

GM's do need to work on incentives for new players, maybe around a level 22 start with a cash boost

As for relogging when you die, this was always the way on original mir, You either get a tao res or relog. This server is based on original mir, given it is original mir.

Status
Not open for further replies.