EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Just sell items.

Give it a month of listening to the whining cry babies that is the LOM community and trust me, you won't be wasting your time running a server unless your making a profit.

Reactions: Skibadee and zedina

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Just sell items.

Give it a month of listening to the whining cry babies that is the LOM community and trust me, you won't be wasting your time running a server unless your making a profit.

This is like Sanj's 4th server, everyone has been brilliant with many unique feature's, he does it just straight of passion and for himself to play, He won't even listen to people crying, it's a shame none of his server have gone massive yet, i feel this will do way better UC wise as hes catering to other people this time.

Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Ive been waiting for months to be ready to start working on the AI's of mobs properly. ive had an idea about phasing bosses in terms of stages/phases however you prefere your terminology....

ive managed to get it working to how i want, with exploit bypasses in place and mob stealing mechanics addressed...

I can give bosses a pre determined set of phases and then i can work on each phase to be diffferent mechanics...

the idea i have for Woomataurus's Final Phase is brutal :D

Ive uploaded a video of it in action below, there are a few niggly little things i need to iron out but overall really please with it. The BoneElite is just for testing and the AI in place here isnt going to be used for the actual boneelite either, its just a representation of what to expect and how im planning on making the server harder than anything youve played before... hopefully...

your going to need to work on your armour/items/stats, and also be aware of tactics needed to kill a boss.

i will be implementing a way of using the contest room for players to spawn bosses to see the AI and also for players test tactics against the bosses..

anyway, enjoy

Reactions: brcarter1

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Great work as always on your servers, does this mean all bosses will require a group effort to kill? No one just running off ahead camping them all?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Great work as always on your servers, does this mean all bosses will require a group effort to kill? No one just running off ahead camping them all?

i doubt very much people will be able to solo bosses unless you have really worked on your kit and have worked out some of the ai.

i asked trine to test boneelite for me and he couldnt do it at level 20 solo as a warrior with basic kit, later on im going to get him to advance his gear and try again, hes going to need PA, slow, holy, no impossible gear to get but has to be worked on

Reactions: Jicaa

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
the issue is with how poorly the server is coded, work on that Sanj and you'd be able to host a linux vps, ( a lot cheaper )

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Ive been waiting for months to be ready to start working on the AI's of mobs properly. ive had an idea about phasing bosses in terms of stages/phases however you prefere your terminology....

ive managed to get it working to how i want, with exploit bypasses in place and mob stealing mechanics addressed...

I can give bosses a pre determined set of phases and then i can work on each phase to be diffferent mechanics...

the idea i have for Woomataurus's Final Phase is brutal :D

Ive uploaded a video of it in action below, there are a few niggly little things i need to iron out but overall really please with it. The BoneElite is just for testing and the AI in place here isnt going to be used for the actual boneelite either, its just a representation of what to expect and how im planning on making the server harder than anything youve played before... hopefully...

your going to need to work on your armour/items/stats, and also be aware of tactics needed to kill a boss.

i will be implementing a way of using the contest room for players to spawn bosses to see the AI and also for players test tactics against the bosses..

anyway, enjoy

love it proper tank skill!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Someone asked for some Archer gameplay so ive recored a little bit.

things to remember in the video, ALL my skills are level 3 so Elemental shot is extremely powerful.

It shows off some of the skills and not all of them. You need to know your EffectiveRange from Bows and Helmets to be able to work out how to hit your target and maximise your damage. Ill do a proper post on the main advert shortly for the archer.

The class is very weak in terms of hp but can kick out some serious damage if played properly (not me clearly)

When the server goes live i will be rolling archer to start with

Post automatically merged:

archer info added to main post with spells listed

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Im currently coding in a completely new system that i think is going to be epic, but im biased, ill post more info once ive finished with the basics ^^ :D

• Love
Reactions: LightBringer

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
ALL my skills are level 3 so Elemental shot is extremely powerful

Doesn't strike me as powerful but that depends on mob's AC/AMC/HP. Personally I dislike that 'dancing' around mobs with ranged attacks, it pains me even to just watch it LOL

It all looks good, I am just worried about your special knack you have for undercutting your server, like last time with that emphasis on fishing combined with low rate. This time it could be the sub & low rate.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
This is going to be special.. Love the work Sanj, really liking the look of the Archer, traps look really nice.

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
Someone asked for some Archer gameplay so ive recored a little bit.

things to remember in the video, ALL my skills are level 3 so Elemental shot is extremely powerful.

It shows off some of the skills and not all of them. You need to know your EffectiveRange from Bows and Helmets to be able to work out how to hit your target and maximise your damage. Ill do a proper post on the main advert shortly for the archer.

The class is very weak in terms of hp but can kick out some serious damage if played properly (not me clearly)

When the server goes live i will be rolling archer to start with

archer info added to main post with spells listed

Noticed you've chosen to make archers a DC class.. Haven't read through your whole post, but I'm guessing you also have Assassins? Having 3 classes who depend on DC items always completely screws the market.. So I hope you've kept that in mind when working on your drop files.

I honestly feel as if you would be shooting yourself in the foot by making it compulsory to subscribe.. Alot of people would be put off by it. Maybe add some sort of unique mounts/ exp pots and let people sub for them?

Server looks very clean, do you have any ETA on it?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
For the purpose of avoiding confusion, RebornInsignia (GameGold) will be renamed to GameGold.

I have, for the past few days been working on getting in a system ive wanted for a very long time. its taken a year or so of coding to actually be able to understand it all. but here it is :D

Because the server is difficult, i needed a way of players to be able to boost stats for survival.

introducing:

ClassInsignia
ClassInsignia are items that can drop from mobs all over the world, they come in 5 different classes, one for each of the mir classes on the server. But anyone can wear any class insignia. the bonus will come when a class wears a class specific insignia (more below). This is a new item slot and will have its own place on your characters equipment.

1578435579835.png

InsigniaSlots
Every classinsignia can drop with between 1-5 available slots, rarer items have more slots and are harder to find. in order to view your item, simply right click it while you are wearing it.

Ive spent the day working on the client side GUI for it and im very happy with how its turned out, hopefully you will agree.

1578435616504.png

BeastSouls
Beastsouls drop from mobs and are what you slot into your insignias. there are 5 colours of beastsoul to match the 5 colours of insignia, you can only connect a matching colours beastsoul into its insignia. meanign there will be trading and swopping of beastsouls.

BeastSouls drop with stats to boost you AC, AMC, Dc, MC, SC, HP, MP, HP%, MP%, A.Speed, Acc, Agil, PoisonAttack, Slow, Holy, Crit % and Crit Damage %.

There is no one colour that favours a stat, they are spread across all 5 colours, so you could get a BLUE(Wizard) BeastSoul with DC0-1, which is not great but if your warrior friend doesnt have a ClassInsignia he could use it in a BlueInsignia (InsigniaOfMerlin)

Some BeastSouls could drop added!

1578435733968.png

ClassBonus
IF a Warrior is wearing the Warriors Insignia (InsigniaOfKratos) then for every connected node inside it will gain a bonus (the amount will depend on the stat connected) for example

Lets say i have a common InsigniaOfKratos but its got 2 slots. I have connected a DC0-1 and AC0-1 RED BeastSoul, if i wear it as a Warrior i will be ClassBoosted and get DC0-2 and AC0-2, put that same Insignia on an Assassin and you will only get the connected bonus of DC0-1 and AC0-1.

WARNING
BeastSouls are a perminant slotted item, you cannot get it back after you have used it.

Trading of Insignias will be at the users own risk, as you cannot check whats on an insignia untill you wear it! dont get conned!!!

And as always heres a little video showing it off :) enjoy.

Things left to do are to stop players equipping the same item twice onto the Insignia, i do it in the video but that will be removed. you cannot have 2 copies of the same beastsoul on 1 insignia.

jiajun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2013
i have an idea for u about the subscription .. u can try to consider it .. for example .. the subscription like 3-5 per month .. u have to buy in gameshop like a token or pass .. but it is allow to trade .. someone willing to buy the subscription with ingame gold .. and im pretty sure theres alot people willing to sell the subscription for the ingame gold .. i dont know if its a p2w .. btu at least u fulfill both side requirement and u get the sub pay ...

Reactions: KillerMan

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
As always amazing work mate!

One of the things I really missed out on was actually showcasing everything that you put into the game.
So people might go for weeks without realising certain features exist (such as some people didnt realise you could use spell books in tpr to level up your skill)

I would recommend doing optional quest tutorials through your custom features - I would for TPR v2.
As it introduces people to everything your server has (Without just getting lost in an advert)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
yeah im going to try and condense as much as i can untill im ready for the actual advert.

the main storyline uses the classinsignia and im treating alot of the starter quests as basic tutorials, especially for the professions

i like the idea of the sub that can be traded, i was speaking with someone and they suggested the zircon 7day game buff that paused in SZ, that equated to the average player lasting 2-3 weeks so im probably going to go down that route.

i dont think ill leave features out for non subs tho... it depends, if i get alot of players and alot of grief ill put in a static sub to weed out the crap...

you know me, i would rather have 20 decent players than 100+ players and 80% are dicks >.< lol

我们可以下载客户端玩多长时间
How long can we download the client to play

至少4个月的时间

atleast 4 months

Reactions: Belle
Status
Not open for further replies.