EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I’d rather just keep as is tho as Valks already done it and he can take the glory lol, unless the Crystal Files were already set as done I’d keep them the way they are for mine.

@MiloFoxburr was the one who showed lots of filters, Valk was the only one who had the initiative to use them.
Hes the pioneer of the upcoming servers using refiltered textures 👀

Reactions: Sanjian

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
@Sanjian this is a better example, some map libs works like a charm, some not.
Special thanks to @MiloFoxburr

New one
unknown.png

Old one
unknown.png

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
it takes a really keen eye to see the difference on shanda maps, imo......

ill be interested to see how it fairs on wemade maps.

the mobs come out really well, again tho, you need a keen eye imo to see the difference... top half is the upscaled client the bottom half is the original client

1579390865404.png

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
it takes a really keen eye to see the difference on shanda maps, imo......

ill be interested to see how it fairs on wemade maps.

the mobs come out really well, again tho, you need a keen eye imo to see the difference... top half is the upscaled client the bottom half is the original client

View attachment 22270

Works like a charm!!!
Damn Uma Taurus looking HOT HOT

Reactions: Sanjian

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
seeing as i did it months prior to any of them saying a word...

and you saw it via one of the videos i posted on lomcn from my youtube.

its cool tho, pot kettle black much i remember you crying your ass off when someone used your ui?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
seeing as i did it months prior to any of them saying a word...

and you saw it via one of the videos i posted on lomcn from my youtube.

its cool tho, pot kettle black much i remember you crying your ass off when someone used your ui?

lol valk, the difference is that i didnt rip your client apart and decompile it and steal your code...., infact ive not touched ANY of your work.... so maybe you should just relax and go back to working on your project?

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I love the upscaled images, looks nice ^_^

Looks great both of u

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Euro shitstorm got released tonight then!

BLURP *too much helping*

I'd say more but I don't fancy helping and it's not because of my favour towards Valk but you pawned off my suggestion of an idea for a balanced dash+repulse system like a "person who knows better".

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Euro shitstorm got released tonight then!

Btw, I don't need to be an anti global warming scientist to see that Wizards and Taoists are going to be ridiculously OP solo vs the other 3 classes, seeing as well that you've added in a gem system to increase stats++ quite a bit I'd consider working on how your server is going to function first before doing some suspiously timed graphic changes.

I'd say more but I don't fancy helping and it's not because of my favour towards Valk but you pawned off my suggestion of an idea for a balanced dash+repulse system like a "person who knows better".

Each GM has its vision for his server, this doesnt mean whenever some one comes with a suggestion, gm to be forced to implement it.

Status
Not open for further replies.