EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Can you make it so if you die Brown/Yellow/Red from a player or mob you are almost certain to drop kit

Die white from a player hit you drop nout

Die white from a mob u might drop

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Can you make it so if you die Brown/Yellow/Red from a player or mob you are almost certain to drop kit

Agree with this.

Now that Sanj has scrapped the level protection in PK, let's have it so people who want to PK noobs can drop a lot when they are brown/yellow/red. I've always thought there was never enough punishment for being yellow or red in Mir.

However you should still drop when white and die from a player, just a lot less chance than the other colours.

Reactions: Hercules

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
ive removed pk points and red body drops, so atm, there is no punishment for pk... its about as far from carebare as i can get :)

The care for this is bare ;p (herc and Jicaa being far too nice da ferk ! xD )

PK points needed reducing by 50% or something as I thought it was always so fast but you gotta have PK in there! "He can't keep getting away with it!"

Body drops are cool, thats gotta be set on very low chance tho!

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
it was suggested as a possible attempt to limit the stupid idea i had of pk protection which i spent abit of time putting in, only to realise it was a mistake by me. tbh you should have read more, te whole pk protection is scrapped, its certainly not carebear, was aimed at protecting noobs but created more grief for players than it did for protecting them.

ive removed pk points and red body drops, so atm, there is no punishment for pk... its about as far from carebare as i can get :)

but ive been out most of the evening and have concocked a plan for a feature i really want to implement, if i do, imo it will be amazing... but im biased :p
You ****in tease xD Gna be sat here all day now asking myself what's Sanjian's plan xD

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

That's kinda how Jamie had it set on Marble but his was more brutal, the more Pk Points you had the more you'd drop. I seen TotalDamage and Ibby with 1k+ Pk Points, die and drop every item on their body lol. Really is a good way to make you think about pking.

I think Ibby actually dropped his full kit a few times in 1 pop xD

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Ibby's a lad aight, poor bugger had to deal with Valk's spellbook rations xD

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Thats a very unique/New feature congrats!
already thinking of what to apply or create out of it

What are your intentions with them?
mind giving us a small explanation or guidance?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Thats a very unique/New feature congrats!
already thinking of what to apply or create out of it

What are your intentions with them?
mind giving us a small explanation or guidance?

Not really "new". Hispared had something like that like 10 years ago but without the fancy interface. You would collect all the puzzle pieces and once completed, you would get some rewards.

It's a good addition, though.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
its nothing like a puzzle ...

im guessing you havent played FFVIII then... its a 2 player card battle....

EDIT: it was either tripletriad or gwent, i wanted tripletriad

No, I haven't played FFVIII.

We had also a card game on mir 3. I don't remember how it worked but I know it was there.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
No, I haven't played FFVIII.

We had also a card game on mir 3. I don't remember how it worked but I know it was there.

Holley had a gamble system with some commands hidden (not documented) but i dont think anybody has used it fully since it was broken.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Holley had a gamble system with some commands hidden (not documented) but i dont think anybody has used it fully since it was broken.

No, it was fully custom. It had nothing to do with the crappy gambling stuff. It was a card game where you could play against the machine or against another players. I think I already told you about it.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Spent the day finishing off the designs and the coding for the card album. im really pleased with how they look. for those that are completionists or TCG fans im hoping this is going to really give you something to enjoy.

and a video to boot! enjoy.

EDIT: ignore the chat is information for me and wont be in the finished product

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
loved this game
He has a really bad card set up
+
Blitzball didnt feel as rewarding as Card-Refine, fun maybe....rewarding, no way.

I remember putting in over 115 hours for js 2 and wakkas auroch reels, i platinumed ff8 in half that time including Puu card/complete card collection
All gf's 100
All chars 255 with str vit mgc +1 per lvl
Ultima/full life on Ele-Def

100 auras on all + 99 aura stones

Gta love haggle/sell high tonberry with call esthar shop

Gil 4 days

Card set up
Mino 9,9
Mino 9,9
Edea A A
Diablos 8 -A
Either squall or mog for bait card