EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
If you put in triple triad i may play for hundreds of hours without ever obtaining level 2 haha

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Triple Triads was amazing, I loved it that much I had it on an RPG i designed a couple years ago.
Just make sure to rip the music for when you play a game.

One huge downside of having it in game, is I will just hammer the hell out of that feature and forget I am playing Mir! haha

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
How will the cards be obtained is my question? Apologies if it says already

IMO
Quests for "Starter" cards
Play NPCs (if hes making it a AI driven one too)
Play people for thiers
Have creatures drop their respective card.

and for him i'd say GameStore Exclusive ones?

on a side note, How easy is it to convert .js to c# format?
as that's what my old Triple Triad was done it, and it even had it so you could play against varying AIs.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
ill reply while i have a bit of spare time.

this is my plan.

For those familiar with triple triad i will be using the following rules for ALL games:
- Random
- Trade Rule One (but will only be able to select from opp's cards you have "turned blue" at end of round) (this will be for Ranked Matches) i will introduce a free play mode where no cards are traded or lost.
- No Sudden Death, Draw = Draw

i may introduce more rules at a later date but for now i just want it in game and working.

ive just finished coding in the cards values which will include rng but follow the following rules.

CommonCards will start with all values at 1 but will have random added stats applied upto +4 so a common card will never have a value of 6
RareCards start with all vales at 3 with same rules as above except to +3 so no higher than 6
LegendaryCards start at 5 no higher than 8
MythicalCards start at 7 no higher than A

the cards values lowest to highest, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A

i want to introduce (if i can) AI NPC challenges, aswell as player challenges.

there is still a fair bit of work to do because i need to circumvent deliberate DC to avoid a loss etc... grief play >.< but not sure how as of right now, i have a few ideas tho.

Cards will come from Mobs, mostly the mobs card drops form the mob, like the Scarecrow card will drop from scarecrows. some boss cards will drop from minions in its dungeon on a rare chance.

so MinotaurKing 1580123822730.png could drop from minotaurs

im considering adding booster packs to the gameshop but im undecided, i dont like the idea of buying advantages but i have to weigh out the running costs.

oh and i alreadt have that music :) ill let you toggle it off during a match if wanted lol
Post automatically merged:

IMO
Quests for "Starter" cards
Play NPCs (if hes making it a AI driven one too)
Play people for thiers
Have creatures drop their respective card.

and for him i'd say GameStore Exclusive ones?

on a side note, How easy is it to convert .js to c# format?
as that's what my old Triple Triad was done it, and it even had it so you could play against varying AIs.
exactly this mate lol

there will be a starter quest very similar to the kid on the bridge who gives you his cards :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LightBringer

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
This is prob the best idea You have done so far, thumbs up I love the game. I am actually in the pipeline for making my own similar card game as a game on the App Store (not Mir related) will be very interested to see how this pans out

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I think I should model a server like EA would.
You can log in and level in Bichon, but entry to every cave after Bichon Province needs a pass.
These passes can only be obtained in the GameStore.
Oh and if you get a legendary+ item, you will need to pay for another pass to be able to equip it.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
You can log in and level in Bichon, but entry to every cave after Bichon Province needs a pass.
Oh and if you get a legendary+ item, you will need to pay for another pass to be able to equip it.

You forgot about the pass for all the future updates that doesn't include all the future updates.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

I should make a raffle book with days of the year as tear offs, then start selling the days to ppl for a quid each.

The prize...whoever guesses a day of the year where @LightBringer doesn’t have a bright idea about a new server he is or not making ... they win 🙈

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Finished work on the random stats for the cards, the ability to delete them from your album and to replace with a better one (each player can only have 1 of each card)
ive just realised the video says you will bind it to your account but you wont it will be bound to your char, ive already changed this.

you can see the strength of a card in its description so you can sell these on the trustmerchant (need to add a new section now :() unused cards can be freely traded or sold or swapped.

Reactions: LightBringer

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Finished work on the random stats for the cards, the ability to delete them from your album and to replace with a better one (each player can only have 1 of each card)
ive just realised the video says you will bind it to your account but you wont it will be bound to your char, ive already changed this.

you can see the strength of a card in its description so you can sell these on the trustmerchant (need to add a new section now :() unused cards can be freely traded or sold or swapped.

Maybe add a timer on the item so it can degrade during time so the Stats gets lower and lower.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I should make a raffle book with days of the year as tear offs, then start selling the days to ppl for a quid each.

The prize...whoever guesses a day of the year where @LightBringer doesn’t have a bright idea about a new server he is or not making ... they win 🙈
Ill buy a tik
8/10 Posts are about him adding a idea he wants to add or to open a server 🧐

So the odds are in your favour, take a raffle ticket!

But in all honesty, its because I have tons of ideas, the problem being is, a single server can't have them all, as it would just be too much.
I also put my ideas out there in case people want to adapt them or use them!

Also I will take a ticket Herc, just tell me which day it is so I can rig the system...

and I haven't mentioned that I actually want to do a second server, I always say if I were too, meaning, these ideas aren't for TPR :)
Post automatically merged:

Loved that card game but Blitzball on FFX tho 😍
I didn't play FFX that much to get into Blitzball :( I just didn't like the characters in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.