EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia
would not it be better if u make bosses half only 1 HP but the phases occur at certain percentages instead of reseting the hp bar

ngl that WT is so squshy :D

+

are you implementing 1920 res ?

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
lol that WT is a troll :D
Looks v nice , good job ! Cant wait to play it, but please take your time and dont rush it !
Good luck !

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Finished deciding on perks for the conquests.

being in a guild that owns a conquest will reward you with a drop % buff

SabukWall is a 10% DropBuff
CastleGi-Ryoong is 7%
BichonWall is 5%

SabukWall also has SabukTeleports that are sold at the grocer in SabukWall and inside the Palace is a teleporter that will work the same as other town "librums"

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Drop buff only, that's fine, don't do a Jamie "triple triad" of drop, gold and fukin exp xD

Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
no i didnt want it to be uber great, but good enough to want, its only a small amount but enough to want, considering drop buff comes from no where else

the different amounts were decided on how crap the conquests locations are, sabuk is pretty pointless tbh.. hence the 10% CGR is pretty coool with BDD just outside so 7% and BW is the best conquest as the tax rate could see a guild earning alot of gold if enough playersa are playing the server. so its the lowest buff of 5%

Reactions: AquaLungs

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
yeah well sabuk has always been able to tax shops :P ive just introduced it to CGR and BW :P

on another interesting thing of note..... was going through my professions to make sure they all work and all the drops are sorted for miningspots/diggingspots/fishing/forestry/skinning..

and came acros Scorpion...

it actually has 2 attack animations... that are never utilised, claw attack and tail sting attack...

so ive created an AI for it and it will now use both attacks, 3 different levels for the same mob (just renamed), YoungScorpion(what your used too)/AdultScorpion/MatureScorpion, the 2 new ones are just harder versions of the one your used too and will appear in mid/high end caves.. nothing overly special but the tail red poisons and the claws can cause bleeding.

oh and they can be tamed... will make for some interesting wizard pets thats for sure :)

Reactions: Chriz and Belle

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I'm more curious about how gemming is going to effect lvling speed :P

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
gems are not rare, getting a gem to work is not an easy task. those wishing to risk a decent item to gem, goodluck :)

no orbs except dura orbs on this server.

best class for speed leveling... speed levelling lol...

thanks thats made my day, this is by far the slowest most difficult and relaxed server im hoping to ever play. if you want to level fast and have instant gratification for less to 0 effort, dont bother downloading this tbh :)

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
how many accounts is the limit

also what I mean is which class levels faster with the equal time frame spend on leveling

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
have as many accounts as you like, each account has a 2 char limit

i have no clue which char would level fastest, as grinding isnt the most efficient way to level, its the quickest but also the hardest.

early game maybe assassin, after that maybe wizard, then 50+ possibly archer. longest hunter without need to restock is probably tao, simplest char yet great damage dealer, warrior.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Wizards are always faster. Period.

NOTHING IS FAST HERE y u no listen
zrwxqL7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.