EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
This looks promising in terms of coding.

Hope the content will be at least as good. If that's the case, this will be what I will be playing soon as it launches!

Keep up the good work Sanjian

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The pot system wasn't from Zircon, thats just Standard Mir3 pot / Rt / Tt system as far as i remember.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
The pot system wasn't from Zircon, thats just Standard Mir3 pot / Rt / Tt system as far as i remember.

ah i was never a mir3 player really, i played the official for maybe a few months and dont remeber any of it except the weapon levelling system which i thought was excellent.

Reactions: Piff1 and Pete107

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
ah i was never a mir3 player really, i played the official for maybe a few months and dont remeber any of it except the weapon levelling system which i thought was excellent.

I just remember playing Euro Mir3 back in the day when it released if not i'd of not knew until Zircon either xD Yea the weapon level is a nice system too, with how Refining has been dead for last few years on Mir2 would be good to see you put that in here, last big refined weapon i saw on Mir was Marble. Mels mc 15+ RMS and Logiks sc +13 Fan, that was only down to Jamie used a different refine system so people was actually interested.

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
any ETA on this server? and also the back attack thing looks to strong (on paper) so would that 1.5x damage apply to tdb? for example a wizz with full hp trying to get away would get 1 shot through shield from tdb lol, if that is how it works?

Reactions: KillerMan

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
any ETA on this server? and also the back attack thing looks to strong (on paper) so would that 1.5x damage apply to tdb? for example a wizz with full hp trying to get away would get 1 shot through shield from tdb lol, if that is how it works?

in the 24 hours since the last guy asked and was told no ETA yet, i imagine he has completed everything he wants to and its now ready to go............

Doing some good work Sanjian very impressive

• Haha
Reactions: LightBringer

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
no ETA

dont get hit from behind would be my advice :)

but without proper thorough testing its impossible to say what will be possible with this mechanic

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
something ive wanted to add has been the ability to pause buffs while in safezone, loved the feature on zircon.

i was about to sit down and decide how to go about it when i saw that the feature is already coded in the files! its just ive never seen it used on a server.

after a little bit of coding we now have this for the server.

Buffs are now paused while in safezone!

I may need to go through and take a look at some of them so that they continue to run while in safezone but thats easy enough to change if anyone can think of a buff that needs to be run while in safezone (im adding a new type of potion that increases skill learning rate x3 like wearing a skill necklace that wont pause in sz so you can afk level skills)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Ive updated the Paused Buffs and fixed a few little niggly issues with some of them

Buffs that are NOT PAUSED IN SAFEZONE

Warrior

- ProtectionField
- Rage

Wizard
- MagicShield
- MagicBooster

Taoist
- Hiding
- MassHiding
- SoulShield
- BlessedArmour
- EnergyShield

Assassin
- Haste
- LightBody
- DarkBody (cannot cast from inside SafeZone anymore)
- Moonlight
- SwiftFeet

Archer
- MentalState
- Concentration
- ElementalBarrier

Reactions: Wond

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Awesome. Now hurry up and release the server so I can get a Mir fix. Its been too long.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
For the LOF failthful that played the Fishing Server ive made some changes to how fishing works now.

You no longer need a specific SaltWater/FreshWater rod to fish in either seas or rivers, so any rod will work in either body of water. The same has been done with bait so all bait will work in the sea and the rivers.

I will be introducing Dungeon Fishing, and i will be adding some visuals to help let you know if your on a map that can be fished.

Fresh Water and Salt Water will still have variations of fish because cooking will utilise fresh water fish and salt water fish for different types of food. and with the introduction of dungeon fishing you will also get dungeon specific fish.

I have removed the invunerability while fishing and now anyone and anything can attack you while fishing.

I will be re-introducing the fishing monster but with some differences, the first being the time of day your fishing will result in a different type of monster being fished up, because of this there will also be a variable added to fishing experience gained. meaning you will get slightly different fishing experience depending on the time of day the server is running at (Dawn/Day/Evening/Night), which also means you will only catch some rare types of fish at specific times of the servers day/night cycle.

Fishing is designed to be a suppliment to the cooking crafting tree and directly links to being able to create buff type foods. (fishing also has some other benefits linked to what you can catch in terms of drops)

some of the cooking perks include cooking meals with added benefits and also a % chance of consuming a meal affecting another party member.

the highest tier of cooking recipes include being able to make banquets which will always affect every party member (so long as they are in range)

Fishing is the last profession i am working on as i know it had the most work needed doing too it.

Hope your enjoying the updates and ill keep them coming as i finish bits off

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Ive updated the Paused Buffs and fixed a few little niggly issues with some of them

Buffs that are NOT PAUSED IN SAFEZONE

Warrior

- ProtectionField
- Rage

Wizard
- MagicShield
- MagicBooster

Taoist
- Hiding
- MassHiding
- SoulShield
- BlessedArmour
- EnergyShield

Assassin
- Haste
- LightBody
- DarkBody (cannot cast from inside SafeZone anymore)
- Moonlight
- SwiftFeet

Archer
- MentalState
- Concentration
- ElementalBarrier

Swift Feet was amusing when it paused as it really bugged out on my files in Safezones, it was some what amusing!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
A sneak peek at the Fishing and how its changed. In the video i show how there is now a fishing information icon in the top right (small enough to not be a nuisence but big enough to hopefully notice when it changes) this was a pain in the arse to code right but its done now, and i learnt something new :D

BEFORE you comment the numbers on the left during the casting animations are for my debugging and wont be there in live, ive fixed the spelling issue on the Tackle perk.

I would really appreciate FEEDBACK on the DungeonFishing and how players feel about casting a rod into pitch black rather than water?

EDIT: there are a few little changes i need to make to the fishing spot difficuly a little more rng and the same with the time spent waiting for a bite.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Can you start making these video's in Full Screen please Sanj, My Monitor is kinda small and i can see the item descriptions when u hover over stuff the writing is to small where your in windowed mode.

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Are you going to add the spells lvls and rarity of all the spells for wizard and Taoist as well. Seems only warriors and sins spells have been shown so far.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Are you going to add the spells lvls and rarity of all the spells for wizard and Taoist as well. Seems only warriors and sins spells have been shown so far.

yes sorry been busy getting profs done. ill add the class deatails soon

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Can you start making these video's in Full Screen please Sanj, My Monitor is kinda small and i can see the item descriptions when u hover over stuff the writing is to small where your in windowed mode.

yeah ill go fullscreen next time :)

Reactions: Piff1
Status
Not open for further replies.